105: Fall of Shadow Of Konoha?

"Lee do it! Now!" Sasuke exclaim. The good thing is, Lee manage to decode the Seal to Naruto's body so he manage to make a counter seal to the Angry Seal that Kuro Zetsu gave Naruto.

The seals that Kuro Zetsu have an 8 layered Seals. Who ever did it was already been a level 10 seal master. It's extremely complicated as the layers must be completely complimented to each other, otherwise, the seal will blow. The stroke must be precise, timing and how you will be able to arrange it. The effect is extreme as the seal will draw your anger out and use it as a fuel to fight mindlessly. It also had a layer where it will prevent any internal and external force to intervine other than the counter seal itself. So Sasuke's attack and Kurama's attempt cannot do anything to undo the seal.

It was like this seal is perfectly made for Naruto. The Black Zetsu wanted them to fight Naruto. The result will be either they die because Naruto is the Strongest among them and he will nor hesitate to kill them as he was attacking mindlessly. Or Naruto will be killed because of Chakra Depletion since he was using the Chakra of Kurama.

It's a win-win to Kuro Zetsu IF they don't have a seal master like Lee. Fortunately, Lee become the inheritor of Naruto's sealing abilities so they manage to turn the table.

But unfortunately to the members of Shadow of Konoha, because they are too distracted to Naruto's situation. Black Zetsu seize this opportunity and trap them inside the summoned part of divine tree. Such an amature mistake really makes them put their lives into danger.

"Such a strong Ninshu inside your body. I'll use it to give the Gedo Statue some of energy," Zetsu said and grin. Sasuke look to Naruto worriedly. He was a Jinchuriki and if they are trap inside the divine tree, it will suck up Kurama and will messed up everything. It seems like they just presented themselves to a hungry wolf willingly.

"What do you want, Kuro," Sasuke said growling to the pain he felt right now. Having much stronger Ninshu inside his body as he was Indra's Reincarnation didn't help him out as it suck his chakra faster than the others.

"Shit! I need to do something. I don't want to see my little brother to die again. Not in front of him.

--*--

"Wh-what?" Naruto muttered and look to his blur surrounding.

"Good thing you're awake. You make me worried," Kurama said and sigh.

"What? What happen?" Naruto ask the giant fox.

"You are being trap inside the Divine Tree and I was being suck slowly by it," Kurama  said panting as he slowly can feel the struggle to his fight with a tree.

"What?" Naruto immediately pull himself and woke up to the real world.

"I'm glad you're okay," Sasuke weakly said.

"Aniki," he whisper.

"Now, Jinchuriki of Kyubi, be obedient and stay still," Kuro said. He grin look to them. Naruto heard the scream of Hinata and others which makes him more emotional. Why did he made a rookie mistake?  Because of them, they are all suffering. He should left them in Uzushio. That way, they will still be safe as he was the target of them.

As his anger rise, a combination of Hot and Cold temperature rises. Naruto's will to protect his comrade made hims leak his power. The divine tree begun to froze then melt.

"I'll make you pay!" Naruto shouted.

Everything felt in slow motion when Kuro begun to attack not him but Sasuke. Kuro grin looking to Sasuke's new blank face. Then it begun to plaster cruelty which shocks Naruto.

Now he realize that Kuro's target is not him but Sasuke. He just hypnotized Sasuke in front of him.

"No..." Naruto mutter. He should have known right? Why he felt so weak just battling with Zetsu.

"It's because you develop a fear to him. Your reincarnation always know that Black Zetsu had a hand on the change of Indra's passed reincarnation. You're subunconsciously block your mind and madeca messed up decision," Kurama said.

"W-what?" Naruto said in shock.

"His presence made you unable to focus because of what he did to Indra," Kurama simplified it.

"Thank you, Kuro-sama, you open up my mind how corrupted this world is," Sasuke laugh demonically as Naruto's Ice and Fire begun to free the other.

"Just a while ago, we are battling with Naruto, now with Sasuke?" Choji mutter under his nose.

"Don't act rush, Naruto. You need to assess the situation first and made a plan to wake up Sasuke," Kurama suggested.

"I will," Naruto said. This time he breath more and sigh.

"Shadoe Clone Technique times two time two!" Naruto shouted. They attack Sasuke altogether as Naruto's real body meditate.

He tried to enter Sasuke's mindscape but he cannot focus so he find the others. All of them look worn out and weak. His Clone immediately transport them in Uzushio and being treated immediately. Naruto sigh as he felt relief that they are now safe.

--*--

Sasuke mercilessly kill every Shadow Clone of Naruto.

"Why? Don't you see, Naruto? This world is full of corruption? I'll marely clean it by killing all of them," Sasuke laugh and grin to Naruto.

"Wake up Sasuke! He's controlling you!" Naruto shouted.

"Controlling? I'm in my own control. Kuro-sama merely make me realize that this world I full of hypocrites people. They all should die in my hands," Sasuke sain monotonely.

"If this world is full of corruption, then lets slowly fix it, Sasuke. Please comeback," Fear rises to Naruto's heart. Are they going to failed their mission again? Are they going to fight each other and again kill one another?

Why does the fate is too cruel to them? The only thing he just wanted is to fix their mistake and save this world. Why does this needs to happen?

But no matter what, Naruto will do everything to save his Aniki against all odds.

--*--

For those who can understand the Filipino language, please support my new story entitled Destined To Become A Hero. It is a crossover of My Hero Academia and Naruto. You can check it to my profile SnowUzumaki7.

Next Chapter:Hope

Next Chapter:
Hope