69: Uchiha Itachi

After they passed the 2 Km distance range to Konoha, they both dispelled their Transformation Technique and went to their usual Genin Attire.

"Naruto-kun, what's on your mind on retrieving her? Is this connected to your... you know," Hinata carefully said. She had a speculation but she need some evidence and affirmation.

"Its one of reason, Hinata-chan. But I don't have any plan to tell her about it. Beside, I am not him anymore, I may have his memories but I don't have his familiar bond he created when he was alive. I'm completely different to him as I am Uzumaki Naruto and not him," Naruto explain. Hinata look passively and sigh. She almost felt Jealous to Uzumaki Mito who was his wife when he was Hashirama.

Good thing, Naruro told him that he was not attached to anyone on his other life. Her standing felt too embarrassing if Tsunade manage to know that Naruto is Hashirama, her grandfather. She was Naruto's girlfriends, for Kami's sake.

If Naruto is Hashirama then Tsunade is his Granddaughter meaning, her standing will be Tsunade's Grandmother. Her mind felt dizzy just thinking about it. She felt her cheeks burn because of it. She's way too young to be Tsunade's grandmother.

"Something wrong, Hinata-hime?" Naruto ask worriedly as they travel.

"No-nothing, Naruto-kun," she said embarrassingly.

"If your felt uncomfortable just tell me okay?" Naruto said and Hinata nodded. Well, no matter what Reincarnation he was there are one thing that he have in common. It was his density to woman.

"We're near in Poem Card Quarter (Tanzaku-Gai), about 7 km away. It has a Poem Card Castle (Tanzaku Castle) today and many of place there open a Gambling Building so there is 75% that she's there," Naruto explain.

"Is this confirmed by Lee?" Hinata ask.

"Yup, there is long week festival in Tanzaku-Gai today. Tsuna-hime will not ignore the opportunity to play something that involves money," Naruto explain.

"Well, you really know her a lot," Hinata fondly said to Naruto. Naruto chuckle.

"Well, as him, she was my favorite. Most of my time before when I did not do anything, I'll play with her," he whisper.

Hinata can see the fondness and amusement to Naruto's eyes. Well, she cannot remove the fact that Naruto become Hashirama. Even if it was not believable, she need to believe.

Naruto did hide secret but he never lie to his family and precious one. He prefer the frank and straightforward tactics as well as how he deal his problem. Simply the fact that he is honest.

"But I still don't understand why she was willing to throw everything and made herself a shell of her old one. She become a Jade as the years passed," Naruto whisper enough to Hinata hear it. Maybe this is where Naruto get his unpredictability. The years that he become alive in this world had affected how he become what he is now.

--*--

Sasuke and Shikamaru both detect a foreign chakra as the alarm in sub gate in south make noise.

"Alert the barrier team and anyone who was near in South Sub Gate. There is an intruder! ANBU Team 1 scout!" Sasuke immediately order. He went to the newly build control room where a various of screen was attach. Naruto manage to make an innovative seal he name Closed Circuit Television Seal (CCTV) where they can view whats happening in place where it was attach. From his years of research he manage to use it now and his team is the one who attached it.

Just a second he arrive, another alert appear to the screen. Sasuke see the screen of South Sub Gate. Two who wore a a strawhat and a cloak of Akatsuki. His eyes glowed in violet as a portal open.

"Where are you going, Sasuke?" Shikamaru ask who just arrive after he gave a alert to other available ninja.

"To talk to him," Sasuke flatly said.

"If you want to confront him as Sasuke who witnessed the Massacre of your clan then let me come. We are not someone who leaves their friend in battle!" Shikamaru seriously said.

"I was actually happy that he killed that traitorous clan of Uchiha. I just want to ask why he include the innocent in that day," Sasuke murmur.

"Then let me handle the other one," Shikamaru immediately offer.

"Okay," Sasuke said with a smirk. Both of them enter the portal as the immediately appear in front of the intruders.

Its none other than, Uchiha Itachi and his partner, Hoshigaki Kisame.

"Sasuke, let us pass as we don't come here to see you" Itachi said monotony. His Sharingan was immediately activated as he see him.

"Your here for Uzumaki Naruto right? Well, you need to kill me first before you touch him," Sasuke activate his Sharingan in his fully matured level. It spin as it glows a bit.

"Then, I have no choice but remove the hindrance to my path!" Itachi passively said.

"Bring it on!" Sasuke said. Shikamaru immediately give a distance to the two as he also started the battle with Kisame.

"You're still lack of hatred to defeated me, otou-otou," Itachi said in monotone.

"I don't need hatred to kill you, Ni-san. I have enough power to do it. I am here to confront you!" Sasuke immediately said as he dash to Itachi. Sasuke test the water first. He is not and idiot to just kill him before he knows the truth. Although there have an option in form of Sandaime Hokage. But he wanted to confront the actual person who did the deeds.

He maintain a level higher than Itachi's speed as they started to engage in purely taijutsu.

"Why did you kill all of them?" Sasuke flatly ask. Without any emotion to his face. This greatly surprise Itachi, which makes him lose a few seconds of focus. Sasuke immediately seized it and attact Itachi.

"Foolish Otou-otou! I told you before! It is to test my skills and abilities!" Itachi flatly reply. Although he felt nervous to this confrontation.

"Who's stupid person to believe all the things you say after you kill the entire clan? Certainly I am not the one," Sasuke reply looking intently.

Meanwhile in the other dimensions, certain emo avenger sneezed.

"Someone must talking me behind my back! Stupid dobe!" He said and continue to train.

--*--

Akatsuki is now involved. There will be a major changes from this part. Akatsuki is one of a villain but not the major one who create the war. I assure you, there will be a war in Naruto Shippuden part. But no Edo Tensei so No Madara and other creepy corpses involved. Since they are overpowered characters, their major enemies are also overpowered so the story will be more exciting.

 Since they are overpowered characters, their major enemies are also overpowered so the story will be more exciting

Next Chapter:
Itachi Vs Sasuke