CHAPTER 3

Xiao Yu is walking in the forest trying too hard to find where his place is. Most especially that he is living now in the midst of the forest.

" Fuck! I thought I know where I lived, but what the hell did happened? why can't I find it?" Xiao Yu keeps on murmuring.

" System, what's your name again?" Xiao Yu asked the system on his head while looking around in a hope that he will be able to find what he is looking for.

" I'm 02202103571 host" the system answered.

" Oh my God, do you have any other name that is way more longer than that?" Replied Xiao Yu sarcastically.

The system seems to understand what Xiao Yu's trying to say so she replied.

" You can call me Lili, host."

" How can you be so cruel to me Lili! you should have told me earlier rather than giving me those thousands of number!" Xiao Yu shouted in disbelief. But whatever, it's too late now to rant, so Xiao Yu just shrugged his shoulder and continue walking.

Xiao Yu just walk and walk and walk. His feet are about to give up for exhaustion most especially that he just got transmigrated so he's obviously weak physically and spiritually.

It's already night time and he still didn't find his way home. The pathway to go there is surely hidden by Xiao Yu's parents to ensure his safety. But it's way more difficult to find than Rapunzel's tower.

His parents are the famous leader of cultivator that fought against those invaders and died. That is also one of the reason why Xiao Yu drunk the poisons and died as well. No wonder why he can't find it despite the memories of the original owner of the body. This is the first time Xiao Yu went out for his whole life before he died. So this is what happened!

Xiao Yu thought that he is about to die. Despite having High cultivation, Xiao Yu still didn't used by this, so it's normal for him to felt numb and tired.

He sat on the stone at the corner of a pond he found earlier by strolling. The pond was as clear as a crystal, added by the reflection of the starry night and the full blast of the moon illuminated the surrounding makes it become like an enchanted pond.

Xiao Yu was so amazed by this. So he just lay at the flat stone trying to relax his body and his mind.

If you see him like these despite the veil on his face you would surely think that he is some sort of a goddess descended from the heaven.

The slim and curve body of Xiao Yu become evident as he embrace himself because of the chillin breeze of the air. His fare skin become more paler than what it was because of the light of the moon. His long black hair that as Black as the night sky are shining. His humming voice is like a melody that will make your body float up in the sky.

After a few minutes Xiao Yu then decided to try his lack maybe this time he will be able to find it.

" Lili are you there" Xiao Yu puff.

" Yes, host I'm always here if you call me"

" Did you know where my house is?"

" Yes host, I know where it is." Lili answered

" For God sake Lili! Are you trying to kill me? Why didn't you tell me! Did you know that I was about to die?" Xiao Yu shouted in frustration.

" Host have you forgotten that you didn't ask me?" Lili answered calmly.

" Haysst whatever, can we go there already?" Asked Xiao Yu.

" Definitely, let me be your guide then." Lili stated.

Xiao Yu then got up hurriedly because he really do want to rest. They walk a few minutes with the guidance of lili until they reached the stunning peach tree that grow between the gigantic tree like any other.

" Host here we are."

" Here already?" Xiao Yu is confuse as he only see a trees. "Ahhh I'm going to lost my sanity, I'm going crazy."

The god that are watching him on his 42 inches flat screen computer shake his head " oh no where is my perfect masterpiece? Nahh, people just forget about what I said before i don't know this guy ahem I'm innocent, okey bye see yeah."

" Yes host, we are indeed here, why are you so dense?" Her words are like a dagger being Pierce through Xiao Yu's heart.

" How dare you! it's my first time to be here remember?" Xiao Yu can't handle it anymore! He need to defend himself.

" Okey fine. Host, you just need to release your spiritual power through that tree to open the portal which lead you to your house." Lili explain to Xiao Yu, ignoring his poker expression.

" So how should I do it?"

" Just concentrate host, don't hold yourself you can do it" Lili answered.

Lili understand that even Xiao Yu already have the memories of the original Xiao Yu, he still luck experienced about this world and a little bit ignorant, so lili just stop arguing with Xiao Yu.

After hearing what lili said, Xiao Yu then closed his eyes then concentrated, then he felt something are about to explode on his inner being so he let it out from his body.

As he open his eyes, a fine house appears at his peripheral vision .

Xiao Yu almost cried not because of the excitement but because finally he can be able to rest at peace.

He hurriedly went in luckily now he really is sure where his room is. Without even bothering to look around, he directly entered to his room as he know that no one else is waiting for him here. He felt sad for this body!

After he went inside his room, he directly climb to his bed then removed his veil to sleep. Before the lullaby of his mind swing him into a deep slumber, he had a plan on his mind about how he will start his day.