Chapter 34

" Gege what happened to you? " Wang xian was called by the emperor the moment they arrived. When the emperor take his leaved by saying that he needed something to report to the empress dowager, he told wang xian to carefully assist the empress. Finally wang xian had the chance to ask. Xiao yu was away for a week but they spend their time at the realm with a month. Wang xian and mara was worrying nonstop, especially when mara can feel that something isn't right with the condition of xiao yu since they shared some bond.

" your highness what did you do? Why is your spirit seriously injured? And your cultivation even decreased. " this is beyond mara's anticipation. She didn't believe that xiao yu would suffer too much by just a week. When she scanned xiao yu's body, she noticed some fracture of his spirit and his vast land gotten damage.
He might look good outside but deep inside his body is ruined.

" You both shouldn't worry too much. A rest will do, after that I would be as good as new. I will be doing close cultivation you should not let anyone enter my chamber even the emperor, until I came out myself. " xiao yu said firmly. Calmness still envelop xiao yu.

" but, gege " wang xian is really persistent especially when it is about his dage. He need to know what happened. This is the first time his dage experience this.

" wang xian be good, okay? I'll tell you everything when I came out. " Xiao yu gently rub wang xian's hand that rested on his shoulder.

" Brother xian, you can leaved first I have something to say to brother xiao. "

" Mara, can't I listen? I mean am I not aloud to know it? He is my gege,  I need to know it and protect him." this is becoming more serious.

" wang xian please. I'll tell you everything after this. " Xiao yu look at wang xian's restless expression so he give him a reassurance.

Wang xian who was at lost unwillingly take the exit.

" Your highness, what you did is too crucial. Using your original being will greatly destroy your demi-God's core. Luckily, the person whom you've used it to is not that powerful as you, because if that person had a higher cultivation than you, you might win but you'll mostly likely to die and will never be reincarnated again. Furthermore, your cultivation has been deducted by two level and I know that you know the reason. Harming your internal self at once is the stupidest thing you've ever done. Sorry but no sorry, you can punish me after but I must say this.

Lastly, though you believe that both your fairy and fire core has been resurrected but due for the reason that you demolished two of your cultivation level without fully growing it inside your body affected your weak internal part. So all in all at this moment you're like a glass, if you will forcefully released strong attack and will excessively used your spiritual qi you'll completely shattered into pieces. I hope your Grace know this before you've tortured yourself. " after that simultaneous speech of mara she then left xiao yu alone.

Xiao yu didn't think it before but after mara elaborate it to him, he is enlightened about his impulsiveness.

" it's too late now. " he sigh knowing that he can't go back and change the past.

He position himself to cultivate again. He need to fix his broken spirit first, then his core. Pain is undeniably visible. Reconnecting the fragment of his soul is not that easy. It's like reconstructing your broken bone without anesthesia.

After a few hours of cultivating, the adrenaline inside him is running wildly. He gently calm down the pressure and stop. He open his eyes in dismay.

" reconstructing my soul is harder than rebuilding my core. I need to fully left my body and do it on my spirit form. This place is inconvenient for me to do that, I don't know how long can wang xian and mara hold xianlan. I know that soon enough he will destroy my door himself. "

With a blink, xiao yu is nowhere to be found at his chamber. He teleported himself back to the mountain without anyone to notice him. When they was here with xianlan before he found a cave somewhere that is rich with spiritual qi. Sometimes, an enemies camp are the safest place.

Inside his space ring, there's a lot of powerful objects use for defence, he didn't use it before as it required time to be activated.

He draw a lot of talisman and put it everywhere in the cave. He also summoned the ' moon light barrier ' which Is the strongest among all of his staff. It is definitely gifted by his mother for sure, only that it consume a lot of his strength. Truthful said mara is indeed true, when he activated it, he can feel his inner being that is tearing apart.

When he finished putting everything, he withdraw the ' divine bell ' inside his ring and engulfed himself with it. By this thick layer of defense spell and  object, it would be enough to protect him.

Quicker than what a person could imagine,  but several days had past already. Xianlan is visiting xiao yu time by time but always being hold by wang  xian and mara, telling him that the empress is resting so he obediently obliged. But it's already several days and there is still no news about the condition of the empress.

' what truly happened to you? '

At this moment, he must see the empress or he will burn this empire with him. His sanity is gradually fading everytime he will think about his empress. So either wang xian and mara will fight with him he must still see xiao yu no matter what.

" your majesty,  her highness the empress requested as to not to let anyone to visit her including you, she is completely unwell and is now doing a close cultivation. She hope that you can give her some time. " the poor wang xian still loyally protected his gege that was long gone inside his grip.

" stand back or I will not hold myself anymore. I must see the empress. " xianlan clinch his hand.

Before wang xian could say another excuses, the door was blown away. Xianlan directly observed the place yet there is no sign of xiao yu at all.

" summoned all the elight guards to come with me. The empress is missing! " the emperor shouted in a most deadly voice. He even unconsciously release his thick gloomy aura that is suffocating the people around him.