Chapter 13

A/n: I'll be using this ' when it was a thought of the character ' AND this " when they are talking."

" Gege wake up, gege"

" My prince please wake up"

Wang xian and mara's worried expression is now very evident upon both of their faces. It's been two days since the emperor's birthday and xiao yu are still on his deep slumber.

Tears slowly cascaded to the face of Wang xian not knowing when will his young master open its eyes again.

" Wang xian why are you crying?" The voice which he misses so much for two days is soothing to his ear like a melody.

The voice of xiao yu became so weak and a little bit husky. It was due for the reason that he didn't spoke for a while.

" Where are we?" Xiao yu asked while he narrowed and tantalize the surrounding. It seems not familiar to him .

" Whe...." before Wang xian could finished his word the door slammed open. Servant are lining in the backyard. A man with a crown on its head is now walking towards them.

Wang xian and mara directly bowed their head and greeted the emperor. Though they despise the emperor, they still couldn't win against him so they don't have no other choice than to showed respect.
" It's good you're awake."

Xiao yu force himself to stand and greeted the emperor. He didn't dare to provoke the emperor especially, that he had a doubt that the emperor is the one who attacked him at the back.

Because his muscles didn't move for a while, when he attempted to stand he suddenly lost his balance. Xiao yu gasped and close its eyes ready to suffered the impact " the god really hated me to the bone." He thought.

He landed to a hard wall, but the pain he is expecting didn't happened at all. He move his hand to touch the wall, still closing his eyes. He can feel that it's warm and there is a small square figure on it. He touched it amusedly and even dare to count it. It's six all in all.

" Ahem, my dear consort seems like you enjoy what you're doing."

Xiao yu immediately withdraw his hand and open it's eyes. When he open his eyes, it is directly meet by a Phoenix colored eyes.
Xiao yu admired the person in front of him. It has a pale complexion making him more stunning.

Zhao xianlan still engulfed xiao yu in his warm hugged like a lovely couple.

Upon realizing their position, xiao yu directly push the emperor and kneel to the ground and attempted to kowtow.

'Oh my greatest god I'm ready to die again. Why this thing is happening to me.'

" What are you doing " said Zhao xinlan with a little hint of disappointment. He want to hug xiao yu a little more Longer. And he didn't even know the reason about it.

Even he, is still puzzled about why he keep xiao yu here as one of his consort.

" You're Majesty I deserved death for touching the emperor, this subject is willing to take the punishment." Xiao yu said with affirmation. But deep inside he is about to beg to spare his life, but of course he won't do that.

Wang xian and mara can't Help to shiver imagining how the emperor will deal with their master ruthlessly.

" What are you talking about, You're free to touch me all you want because you're my consort." Zhao xianlan extended his hand to support xiao yu to stand.

Wang xian and mara sigh in relief when the emperor become lenient towards their master. They wipe the sweat on their faces, and finally become calm.

The emperor and xiao yu both sitted to the bed where xiao yu was laying earlier. All the guards and maid that are present and hear the emperor spoke with gentleness and care, are hesitating if they're hallucinating. This is not the emperor they've known. The emperor won't show any emotions much more being gentle. Even having a lot of beautiful women in his harem he didn't even lay a finger in any of them. So what's happening? They are baffled by their thoughts.

" Your Majesty you must be mistaken me, I'm not one of your consort." Xiao yu said politely.
' what the hell are you talking you damn emperor, wait for my revenge you sluty perverted emperor.' xiao yu wanted to say all of those but didn't have the courage to do so. He can't help to wonder how long he has been sleeping and what happened while he was asleep.

" That's why I'm here. Tomorrow will be our wedding so you must prepare yourself. Don't worry everything will be handled by the eunuchs and maids." Zhao xianlan nonchalantly said like it is just a common issue for him.

" Okay I gotta attend the morning court so I need to go see you." He then got up and the go.
Xiao yu watched the fading emperor still processing everything. ' why the hell am I getting married after just sleeping AHHH."

" Wang xian, mara prepare yourself we need to get the hell our of here." Xiao yu said helplessly.

" Gege I'm afraid before we can get out of here we are already dead at that moment." Though wang xian don't want to say this, but they could surely won't win against the emperor.