Chapter 60

" Don't push yourself. Rest first. " The emotions of Xiao Yu is mix with confusion and pain. So after saying that he hurriedly left the room.

He's confuse about the turns of event. He felt pain, because no matter what reason Xianlan has, the betrayal he did was unforgettable and will be forever plastered to his memory until the end.

Even so, there is still something in him that wants to help Xianlan amidst everything.

Xiao Yu call Wang Xian to run him an errand. He told him to gather the ingredients in making the cloud forging pills. He only have one left and was already intake by Xianlan and still wasn't enough to fix his core.

" Xiao Yu gege, are you really sure about this? What if after helping that person, he will try to kill you again? Let's just leave that person there to suffer. He deserve this torture for his sin! " The kindness of his gege might become the Chanel to lost his life. So he need to push his gege to reconsider the possible consequences.

" Wang Xian, I can't stand to watch someone to die if I can do something to save that person. Remember this xiao'er, in this world full of cruelty and toxicity be the cure and light to brighten this dark world. Now go, don't be hard headed, okay?"

With the words of his gege, he's left with no other choice than to comply. How can he ignore his gege. Even if it's beyond his will, he can't disappoint his gege. If this is what he want, then he can be his support. After all, whatever his gege will do, he will be there.

' bastard emperor! If you will ever try to hurt my gege again even if I will offer my soul to  the dark lord to kill you, I will! '

Xiao Yu visit Xiao Qiang. Poor child, curling himself.

" Papa! I'm scared! I'm alone, papa I'm lost! Help me, please save me! " Xiao Qiang is dreaming. He's harshly shaking his body in fright.

Xiao Yu hug the child and whisper " it's okay Papa is here, relax. Papa won't let anyone to hurt you. Shhhhh "

Luckily, Xiao Qiang finally stop and sleep peacefully.

" Xiao Qiang, I know you're wondering where is your father. But I can't tell you right now, I'm still uncertain about his presence today. Maybe someday, hopefully." he gently put back Xiao Qiang. Of course, he also don't want his child to grow up not knowing his father.

He went outside, Wang Xian is back along with the ingredients.

He begun the alchemy and after awhile, he successfully created five pieces of heavenly cloud forging pills. He bring it all to Xianlan and started to melt it all into a liquid like gass. The spiritual Qi of the pills with the natural Qi of Xiao Yu. Soothingly travel to Xianlan's vein up down to his vast land. His core started to recollect itself and heal gradually.

The fireback are absorb by Xiao Yu, so as the remaining toxic inside his body. Xiao Yu can hardly hold himself, the poison is so strong that it can almost break free to his oppression. But he can't stop, not until the core of Xianlan is healed fully. Because, Xianalan's body is weak, him along cannot neutralize the five heavenly pills at once. That's why, Xiao Yu's spiritual Qi is the one doing most of the work.

Luckily, Lu Bin came on time and help Xiao Yu!

" Are you stupid? Are you trying to kill yourself? Do you think your body is immune with poison? If I haven't take myself here on time what will you do? " If only Lu Bin could slap Xiao Yu, he already did. This child is really dumb! How can he endanger his life with this stranger!

Xianlan is still unconscious before and after the process. When Xiao Yu completely fix the core he undo his qi instantly.

" Sorry brother Bin, you know I can't pull my qi that time and also you know that I need to eradicate all the toxic inside his body to fix his core. Thank you for saving me. "

Lu Bin is aware with those, so he put aside the recklessness of this silly child.

" I have a request brother bin, I hope you won't tell him that I'm the one who restored his core. " Xiao Yu added.

Even though Lu Bin is bewildered, but Xiao Yu must have his reason so he agreed.

Xiao Yu is quite exhausted too, after spending a lot of his spiritual qi. He went to a nearby ponds and meditate. He love this place because the water and the wind kisses together creating a calming symphony.

The night passed through like a mere second. Xiao Yu was awaken by his meditation by the  laughter of a child and an adult man.

Their laugh are so nice to hear. You can feel the pure happiness and sincerity of their feeling. He flew towards the voices. He found out that the laughter was coming from his child and to the unexpected man Xianlan.

The two are running around and everytime Xianlan caught Xiao Qiang he tickle it until the child would beg to stop.

Xiao Yu didn't stop them and go directly to the kitchen to prepare some casual foods for their breakfast.

When he was done cooking, he proceed to put the foods in the table. The two are still laughing out loud like there's no tomorrow.

" Okay, enough you two. It's time to eat. " Yuyu also put some smile on her lips as he called the two.

The two obediently obeyed and wash their hands to eat.

" Papa, can this uncle be my father? Please papa, I really like to have two father like everyone else. They have father and a mother, I'm the only one here who only have one father. " Xioa Qiang innocently flicker his eyes.

Xianlan fake a cough. Xiao Yu's whole face turned red.

" Silly child!? Are you unhappy with me? Besides, you can't just call someone a father as you please. They might not like it and burn you alive. " Xiao Yu snap the child's head.

" But father, uncle Xianlan loves too. He even praise me, saying that I had a very good sight. He also nag me to call him father. So can I papa? Please, please! Papa please?"