Chapter 58

Some animals and beast, because of the sudden turmoil, jumbled around. The noice of their footsteps added more to the cacophony of the event.

" Sister, what's happening? " Xiao Qiang confusedly asked. At some point, kinda scared. He saw the birds flying away with their life. He run towards mara and hug her as he hide his face.

" Shhhh, it's okay xiǎo ér. Sister is here, your father might be the reason for this earthquake. Let's go, let's welcome him. "

Mara hold the little prince and teleported themselves closer to the mouth of the cave. Wang Xian, Tian Bai, Lu bin and Lu rin already there waiting.

They are so excited about the result of the Xiao yu's cultivation. The little prince observe them with curiosity and great enthusiasm. Even he himself, who haven't seen his father even once, the excitement he felt is lingering all over him.

His uncles and sister always told him how beautiful his father is, how kind, and how gentle. He always have that good impression in regards to his father. However, he don't know why he only have a father. He often asked, where his mother or father is. Eventually, neither of his uncle or sister could talk. Thus, he didn't pursue this much. Even at his young age, he is considerate enough to understand that they're unwilling to say any information about that.

A pacifying aura emit as soon as the cave completely open. Their mouth open wide in awe when they took glimpse to the ethereal beauty of Xiao Yu. His small face, long eyelashes, plump pinkish lips as some of his hair flew along with the wind is undeniably beyond this world.

Little Xiao Qiang roll his eyes with his hand if what he is seeing is true or a mere illusion.

The appearance of Xiao Yu silence all the onlookers. He walk forward happily, unknowingly that his beauty blinded his poor people and son.

" Why are you staring at me like that? Do I look like a ghost? A monster? " He wave his hand in front of the eyes of this silly being who are still stun and enable to utter a word.

" Father? " The one who first revoked the curse of beauty is the one and only Xiao Qiang. He is a child after all.

" Xiao Qiang? Oh my child! Look at you, you're so big now! "

Xiao Qiang throw himself to Xiao Yu. His sister and uncles are right. His father is the best!

Xiao Yu swing the child full of smile. He kisses the child all over it's face.

Soon enough, the remaining people finally back to their senses. They congratulate Xiao Yu and all. Wang Xian even fight over to Xiao Qiang because he also want to hug his gege but Xiao Qiang is there and don't want to be separated to his father.

" You little child! Let go of my gege or I will spank your butt! "

" No! He is my father why would I ? Back of big uncle or I'll bite you! "

Neither of the two is willing to back out. Xiao Yu can only sigh and let them be.

When they arrived at home. Even about who will sit beside Xiao Yu become an issue now!

" Why are you sitting beside my father! Waahhhh stay away from us! "

" You ugly little monster! When did you become such villain! Don't let me get a hold of that small body of yours! "

" Waahhh father! Did you hear that? Brother Xian is calling me ugly and monster! Waahh I'm so sad! You need to revenge me father. " Xiao Qiang fake to shed his tear and look at his father like he was bullied to death.

Wang Xian be like ' can I just kill this child? I mean is it okay, right? '

" Alright, you two stop already. Xiao Qiang you go play for a minute I will have some important things to tell them, it's inappropriate for a child." He didn't know that outside the cave there await his doom. This two will be the death of him, always bickering with each other.

" Okay father, your son will listen to you. Byebye! " Xiao Qiang then move his ass and run to play with the small bunny hopping around.

They only laugh at how funny the child just now.

When finally everything is in peace they begun to talk seriously.

Xiao Yu told them that his fire and water core was cured and his cultivation rose up back to the golden phase at one. His cultivation rapidly increased because his meridian were already open, thus channeling the spiritual energy is not a problem. Moreover that he is currently at a place where there is an abundant essence of pure qi.

However, sad to say, his fairy core remain broken. He did what he can, trying to fix it but unfortunately no matter what he did, the core was unresponsive. Thus, it Left uncured.

They're sad after hearing that. But they didn't let it ruin their moods. After they exchange some talking, they prefer a small fiest as celebration. Especially that both mara and Wang Xian are finally in the flat golden stage.

As they are preparing, a big eagle hurriedly flap it's wings and murmur something to Lu Rin.

" yuyu! The portal is open and Xiao Qiang is missing! "

Like a thunderbolt, it smash  everyone's smile into nothingness.

They hurriedly flew to the location of the portal and it is indeed open.

Xiao Yu search the forest with his qi, and there's no sign of Xiao Qiang at all.

They begun to worry. Xiao Qiang is too young, he can't defend himself. The outside world is completely foreign for him, who knows what he will do and what the outside will do to him.

Xiao Yu without a second doubt, flew forward to enter the exit. Of course the other followed hurriedly, they're also so worried about the child.

" Hear me, gather all the strongest beast. Protect the portal! Let no one enter. If someone will try, kill! " Lu bin announced before he left.

" Xiao Qiang! Xiao Qiang! Where are you? "

They've been looking now for a quite time. The nearest place of the border were already upside down by them searching. However, even the shadow of the child can't be seen.

" Father I'm here! " The cheerful voice of the child rang, before they could go insane and burn this place.

They put their gaze to where the voice coming. Xiao Qiang is in the embrace of a man with a mask.

The man froze upon seeing them. He put the child, and the child run towards them.

" Father! Sorry I lost my way. Luckily, that Mr. is a kind hearted person and protected me from all those monster who tried to eat me. Waaahh father, I'm so scared. " Xiao Qiang is crying. Xiao Yu try to ease Xiao Qiang by caressing the child inside his embrace.

Xiao Yu put the child when it calm down.

" Gungzi, thank you for saving my child. Do you wish something? As long as it is within my power I can give it to you. " Formally said by Xiao Yu.

" Yuyu, is that you? " the man's voice slightly trembled. The man took off it's mask.

The voice whom Xiao Yu wanted to forget the most. The face he hated the most appeared in front of him.

" Zhao Xianlan"

" Yuyu, it's really you. " Xianlan step forward.

__________________________________
Please leave a comment and a vote to motivate the writer. That would be a big help🥰