CHAPTER 5

Wang Xian was stunned after arriving to his new home. They only have each other, they don't need to get conscious Everytime and most importantly they don't need to act as perfect human to avoid judgement.

They live quit simple. Everyday both of them will going to hunt  for foods and cultivate, that is the cycle of their life.

They're happy with the acquaintance of each other and feel satisfied with who they are right now. Away from chaos and the world's cruelty.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few years had past. Wang Xian become a completed grown man, his built become matured and his instinct and mind become more rational. Few days earlier he just got turned 18 and break into the level nine of the silver phase.

On the contrary Xiao Yu still the same or even much worse with his perspective. He is having an anxiety because no matter how hard he work out his features are still the same. " Is this body being curse?"

" Host your body aren't being curse, it is only the maximum level of muscles you can have." Said lili.

" And oh before I forgot host, you need to find the half piece of your broken soul that's the only way to ensure your safety." hearing lili, Xiao Yu almost fainted trying to understand the newly information he received.

" Lili are you for real? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I can't do this I'm going to die.

" I'm sorry host I just don't want you to worry about it before, because I thought you're not yet ready" lili retorted.

Xiao Yu can't do anything than to sigh, Haysst why must it be like this!

" I can protect myself and wang xian right now so I don't need someone else protection." Xiao Yu said proudly.

" Host sorry to disappoint you but without this someone, you will suffer an undefined ending  and your soul would be scattered"

"Oh my god is that horrible ?" Xiao Yu murmured. Xiao Yu have no choice than to look for this someone.

" Lili how would I find this someone ?"

" Host there is an upcoming  talent contest for celebrating the emperors birthday you will going to join and win it, then you'll see what happen."

After knowing this, Xiao Yu talk to wang xian that they will going to set up Tomorrow to go to the capital.

" Gege why would we go to the capital right now?" The confuse wang xian can't help to ask.

" Wang Xian I need to participate for the dance competition for the emperors birthday for personal reasons so we must go there tomorrow to prepare."

The poor wang xian won't have the choice than to nod as an approval.