Chapter 65

" heavenly thunder! With my spirit as an exchanged, punish those who will defy me.

Xiao Yu, I know my sin is unforgivable for betraying you. But I hope, that after saving them, even if I'm gone. At least you'll reconsider to forgive me. "

By sacrificing his spirit to summon the most powerful thunder. It should be enough to injured the premodial spirit of Baixi and his comrade. After that, it would be not as difficult as now to kill them.

" The God of thunder is using himself! Retreat! "

The woman holding Xiao'er quick to react. However, before she could run for his life. The thunder like rain struck her mercilessly.

" Xianlan! You're crazy! Stop this before it's too late. "

Xiao Yu gasp some air. How could Xianlan do this. He's making him confused and guilty!

" Yuyu, don't feel sorry for me. I deserve this. "

Xianlan didn't listen to him. This is his time to repay Xiao Yu's kindness.

" What are you talking about! "

No matter what Xianlan did. He can't just let him die for saving his own family.

" I'll give you back your fairy core now, hold still. "

Xianlan, close his eyes. He extract the fairy core out from his body slowly.

" Go get the fairy core! "

Shouted by Baixi. Lu Bin immediately created a barrier to protect Xianlan and Yuyu.

" Foolish weaklings! " Angrily whimpered by Baixi.

" Thousand showdow! "

A shadow like hand are coming out from Baixi's body. These shadow can transform to any form in regards to Baixi's want

The core emitting a rainbow color defuse itself from the devouring shadow. Despite the protective array of Lu Bin, some demonic energy penetrate through.

" Foolish! Give me that core! "

Baixi's anger rose to it's peck. If he can't take it now, then he will kill all of them!

With the thunder hitting them non-stop. Baixi couldn't be careless to move forward and lower his defense.

The core travel from Xianlan to Xiao Yu's body. After a quite time. Xianlan transferred the core back successfully.

Xiao Yu's body needed to be adjusted for his core to be intact again. So he sit down into a lutos position to fix himself.

Xianalan spouted another wave of blood.

" Let them go, and the lightning will spare you. If you don't want your spirit to be shuttered! Make your decision faster. " Xianlan warned the follower of baixi who are holding Mara, Xiao'er and Wang Xian.

" Don't listen to him! If you let them go, I'll be the one to shuttered you all!" Baixi retorted back.

His people don't know what to do. Either way, they will die.

" I call the wind, condensed yourself into me. Palm wind! "

Mara in her mind connect herself to nature. They need to be freed. Now that the enemies attention are not on them, they wouldn't notice the changes of the wind, giving them the opportunity to try their lack.

She signaled Wang Xian about her plan.

" Fire of blade! "

They simultaneously unleashed their power.

The enemies that are holding them focus their attention to the deadly strike of lightning. That's why they haven't think much of the exhausted hostage they have.
So, when the two elements hit them, they were smashed in the instant.

" Xioa'er, I'm sorry but your safety is my priority! "

" Brother Xian, don't do this. I want to stay! "

" Sooner, you'll understand it Xiao'er " Wang Xian with his premodial energy envelope Xiao Qiang and push him far enough to the battlefield. His premodial will protect Xiao Qiang.

The thunder still continue to attacked Baixi and his people with accuracy to every struck of it. Baixi's barrier whom he created with a divine bell, showed a crack everywhere you look at it.

" Xiao Yu, I can sense that my soul is about to perish. This is far I can help you, I'm sorry. " Xianlan is holding himself to it's limit.

With a splash of golden light. Xiao Yu's golden core is finally back.

Xianlan smiled looking at the dazzling Xiao Yu. Like the day he dance in his birthday. How beautiful that moment was. Now, the scenario is different. The smell of roses before, is now a rusty smell of blood. Xiao Yu isn't dancing now for presentation, but for survival.

His vision is getting blurry, he can hardly feel himself.

Through telepathy, Xiao Yu told Lu Rin to protect the soul of Xianalan.

Mara transform to her fox form and drag Wang Xian away. Even at her injured body, she didn't left the unconscious Wang Xian. Wang Xian after using his premodial, his energy was all gone so he become unconscious.

Xiao Yu calm the beast controlled by Baixi with his fairy core. After, he fuse his fire and water magic to create a fire lutos.

The fire lutos is the strongest creation he can. It has an overwhelming strength and explosion. It's supported with his fairy core so it become more strong.

The thunder was gone when Xianlan lost his consciousness. Lu Bin did his best to collect the fragment of his soul. However, only few was left. So his condition is neither dead or alive.

" Stop his fusion! " Baixi felt the pressure so he immediately told his subordinate to stop it. But, his remaining people are all severely injured.

Other than him who still stand upright despite the internal injury he had by the lightning. There's no one left in his command standing.

" Black whole "

To counter attacked the explosive energy. He thought of a way to devour it. He can't charge near Xiao Yu and risk himself.

Xiao Yu throw the lutos to Baixi. The black whole do it's purpose and emerge in space to devour the lutos.

" HAHAHAHA. I, Baixi, will never be defeated by a mere weaklings like you. "

He want to continue pester Xiao Yu by words and mock him. The black whole become's abnormal. It rumbling inside and it's shining with some white light.

" What's happening? Impossible! Noo! My black whole could take anything. How's this even possible! "

" Baixi, not everything you think will be the end. It's over for you now. "