CHAPTER XVI

" mara! " shouted by Wang xian after mara was thrown away. He want to help mara but he can't leave Xiao yu at this moment, especially that if xiao yu will be disturbed while he is meditating, he might broke his core.

Wang xian is now on a great dilemma. He don't know what to do. If he would just let mara, she might die.

" swirling wind of the underworld I summoned you, unleashed your power " Wang xian enchant his sword. This enchantment is the maximum power wang xian can produce, thus it might be his last attack. After all it's just a few weeks since he recovered.

Wang xian raise his sword. the wind from the surrounding become so dense that the group of Feng ling makes them gasp for breathing.

" this is bad, retreat for once" shouted by Feng ling. They hurriedly move backward, as they don't know what tragedy might happened.

The wind gathered around wang xian up until it turned black.

" Listen into my command, get the essence of their life" Wang xian swosh his sword after completing the enchantment. His whole body trembled for the lack of energy after unleashing the enchantment. This is his only hope, after this he might be powerless against these people.

The dark wind rush towards feng ling's and his comrade. The surrounding become dead silent. Darkness illuminated their vision. Some started to scream in pain. They are being suffocated. They seems being stabbed by a small dagger up into their veins.

Those who are above with wang xian's cultivation. They only felt like their losing their energy. It seems like being sucked into nowhere.

Feng ling as well felt the pressure. If this won't stop they all might die. He never would expected that these 3 are beyond their reach. He use his spiritual qi to neutralize the surrounding, but as they inhale the wind it seems consist with a broken fragment of glasses making the scream from pain at their inside. They're trying to stop the urge to breath but that is impossible. They're limiting their breathing to ease the pain but that only makes them more exhausted.

After just a few minutes, beyond half of feng ling subordinate died. While the remaining is all exhausted including feng ling.

To control this kind of enchantment for several minutes by infusing his spiritual qi, wang xian felt like he is about to explode. His meridian is about to broke apart. Having no choice, he withdraw his power and release the enemy from their suffering.

Xiao yu finally manage to replenish his energy and open his eyes. Seeing the surrounding become like that he is sure that wang xian used the forbidden enchantment.

" wang xian, why did you used it?" Xiao yu directly ask.

Wang xian hearing his gege was now okay instead of answering he just smile in return and collapsed to the ground but still conscious.

This is really a usual thing to happened to someone who is not a veteran to battle.

They haven't expected that after entering this place chaos became their shadow. Xioa yu help wang xian to sit and used his spiritual energy to transport mara to his hand. He infuses his energy to both mara ang wang xian to stabilise their condition from the time being.

After ensuring that both their condition is now okay, he let them rest. They're persistent to rest at first but after concluding that they will only make things more difficult to xiao yu, they just unwillingly follow his order.

Feng ling who just freed from the pain, stand up and pointed his sword towards xiao yu.

" you...you evil creature what did you do just now?" Shouted by feng ling who is still asking arrogantly.

Xioa yu just ignored his question and rather said " let us through "

His voice had no sign of fears nor worry. His calmness is something someone would rather die than oppose him.

But of course as arrogant as feng ling won't just accept defeat.

" hahahaahaha, and why should I do that?" Replied feng ling while laughing hysterically.

" I will give you one last chance, leave or die." Xiao yu don't have much time in dealing with this guy especially that he need to aid wang xian and mara. So if he really love to die then let it be.

" me? Die? Hahahahhaa, you must be kidding me" the arrogance of feng ling rose much more higher making him lost his rationality. Though he know that fact that he will surely going to lost he still wanted to show that he can, disregarding his own life.

" the let's see " before feng ling could see what happened. He was already being disabled by the hundreds of cuts from his body.

" Don't worry you won't die with that wound, it will only makes you become powerless up until you fully recovered your strength. " xiao yu said calmly like he didn't do anything. His attack is invisible to eye making feng ling defenseless against it.

Feng lost his arrogance and dropped seemingly dead to the ground.

" Hahhahhaha excellent, as expected with my future empress. " the emperor landed to the ground gracefully while clapping his hand being proud.

Xiao yu wasn't surprised at all. As huge commotion like that, it is impossible for the emperor not to notice it.

" You're majesty, forgive this subject of yours but I'm not a woman . Obviously I'm not applicable to become your empress. Thus I'm humbly asking for you to release us " xiao yu still maintain his politeness while speaking.

" Hahaha I know and I don't care " Zhao xianlan being shameless just answered occasionally like it was not something important.

" since that's the case, I challenge you to a duel. If I will lost, then i don't have no other choice than to agree to become your empress. But if I will win, you will promise in the name of the heaven you'll set us free." This is the only way xiao yu thought to gain their freedom. Though he know that the emperor is way more powerful than him, taking a risk is better than to surrender.

" Hahahhaa then I won't loss to you, my beloved " answered Zhao xianlan leisurely.