Chapter 30

" Xianlan, can you break this?" Xiao yu can't believe this. This is supposed to be a happy adventure, just a little bit of fighting then , that's it! It doesn't include to be put into a dungeon. Unacceptable!

" Let me try." Zhao xianlan observe the pattern of the array. The binding of different pattern makes it difficult to comprehend and undo the array.

" Yuyu, the pattern are unusual. I just can't randomly twist it, it may trigger the array and we don't know what will happen next."

" Can you just explode it? You are quite powerful though. " Since the moment he meet this guy, xiao yu still didn't see that constitution of his elemental power. Since, almost he can do everything. He can even control thunder and ice. Who knows, how many tricks this guy has on his sleeve.

" I can try, but first we need to create a defense spell. There might be a hidden attack. It's better to take  precaution."

" Let mo do it then" Xiao yu suggested. He draw something from his space ring and a golden see through bell emerged and envelope the two of them. It was one of the gift from his parent. This is a divine bell that can endure even a golden lever 3 phase cultivator.

" Ultimate heavenly thunder!" Like a lightning itself. The body of Zhao xianlan are galloping with a thick twinkling lightning. Zhao xianlan lunch it towards the barrier into a form of a lightning ball.

~banngg~

The mountain was shaken by that heavenly forced. However, the array remain intact and it didn't even have a single crack!

Like the array instantly becomes alive. It directly changes it's pattern.

" This i_" Zhao xianlan widen his eyes.  A portal was created a top from them. Their body is being absorbed.

" This is bad!" The divine bell that was protecting them is breaking apart. And in the fact that it can withstand a golden 3 phase cultivator, it's so shocking that it got destroyed easily by that! Furthermore, the power of Zhao xianlan seems nothing at all.

They attempted to create a protecting spell but unfortunately the portal swallowed them already.

They where transported into a secret realm. A secret realm is a place that exist between time and space.

They landed into a graveyard. Because they're both a high cultivator, normally their senses are superior.

" Xianlan where are we? Shit! Fuck, this place!" The place that xiao yu hated the most is the place where corpses exist. To be specific, a graveyard itself!

" I'm not even sure. Furthermore, it's my first time to be in this place. However, I have heard a lot from my father before, that there are certain times where a realm would open it's gate. But accordingly it will only open by  a normal phenomenon. But I can sense that this place was opened forcefully."

" Xianlan , did you hear that?"

" Yes, let's observe first."

Because of the torch that surrounded the place, it is not that difficult to see Everything.

The hissing sound, become more louder and louder.

" Xianlan, I have a very bad feeling with this! Come on, let's go!"

" Holy shit, it's too late yuyu. It's the nine headed serpent and it exist over a millennium. Even if we combine both our power, we still might not be able to escape!"

A serpent with it's nine head sway it's body arrogantly. This beast is already at it's shapeshifting phase. When it sense both of their breathing, it directly gone wild a blow a blue fire towards them.

" Bloodline ice blossoms!" The bloodline ice blossoms of xiao yu is the strongest defense he have. Before he was able to awaken his bloodline ability. The ' ice blossoms ' is the strongest defense he have. But now that he can now easily access his bloodline ability, he can upgrade it to a more stronger defense.

" Xianlan, I can't hold this much longer! The fire is too hot for me!" Even though xiao yu is a fire cultivator as well, but the fire coming from the serpent is way too hot compared from his.

" Blood manipulation." Zhao xianlan activate his blood core. He only use it rarely as it can directly deplete his Qi, and sometimes it even become uncontrollable.

" Yuyu, I will try to stop his attacked. Then after that use teleportation to hide."

Zhao xianlan open his Qi mainland and let it roam freely inside the body of the serpent. Sensing an intruder inside it's being the serpent directly stop spitting fire.

" Now!" Shouted by Zhao xianlan.

Xiao yu held Zhao xianlan's hand ready to leave when he was smashed by the serpent tail. Luckily, he was able to create some protection even though it was still smashed mercilessly, but at least it minimize the effect. Their plan failed.

" Yuyu, are you okay!" Even Zhao xianlan was surprised at how fast the serpent can react.

Zhao xianlan supported xiao yu to stand up.

The serpent lunch another attacked again. The two of them manage to dodge.

The three powerful being exchange blows with all their might. But no matter what spell they unleashed. It was like a dust from the serpent. While on the other hand, every attack from the serpent managed to pierce into xiao yu and Zhao xianlan.

Both of them is considered the most powerful being outside. But at this moment, they are seems like a play toy with this gigantic beast!

" Yuyu, behind you!"

Zhao xianlan move his body to use it as a shield when there is a snake sword sneakily flew towards xiao yu. He push xiao yu away and infuses his Qi to harden his body muscle. The Qi on his body was over powered by the strength of the sword, thus, it pierce him completely.

The sword contain poison. Because of exhaustion and his Qi is about to dry. Zhao xianlan becomes lifeless and and drop into the ground.

" Xianlan!"

" You stupid monster! How dare you!

Against with this serpent xiao yu is powerless. He held the lifeless Zhao xianlan into his embrace.

" Mother, help me. Please protect us!"

This is the first time xiao yu seek help. Most importantly from the original soul's mother. He is not afraid to die. What he was afraid the most is to leaved Wang xian and mara without even saying goodbye.