Chapter 48

The sorrow in his eyes can be seen even at a thousand miles. His smile still resemble a peony, yet the colors withered away.

Looking at his eyes like a vast world. But the once lively world is now void without life.

" Wang Xian, are you surprised knowing that I was carrying a baby? " His smile never left his mouth. Like a proud mom to his child. Xiao Yu forgotten to tell Wang xian about this as he was so busy before, handling things that he should not be. But he thought that mara already told him about this, but just to ensure, he wanted to know. Especially that mara unconsciously spitted it in front of everybody. Is Wang Xian okay about it?

" Gege! I know it already. Just who is me? I'm the person who knows everything about you. That even your breath I could decipher. Don't worry, I could support you, mara and the baby in the future, okay? We don't need anyone at all. You can rely to my big muscles and my omnipotent strength! " he show off his biceps while he is still on Xiao Yu's lap, laying. Xiao Yu can't help not to laugh by this silly child, who is bragging himself.

" HAHAHAHA okay, okay! So, in the future gege will rely to you. Just don't let us starve, or I will spank you! "

" Gege! What are you talking about? How could I let my most beloved gege to starve? I'm willing to do everything, so don't worry. I'll work hard starting today, because now, I'm expecting a child that I must protect and support. "

Xiao Yu can see how sincere Wang Xian is. Every words coming from his mouth, warmth Xiao Yu's heart.

" Gege is so proud of you. From now on, I'm putting myself into your care. "

Mara heard the laughter of the two as soon as she open his eyes. She's kinda happy that even how devastated the happening was. Her highness could still laugh.

So she just watch from afar, not having the heart to disturb them who is talking deeper and deeper.

Since yuyu envelope the entire surrounding with his qi, Xiao yu easily noticed mara. So he called mara out to join with them.

The three of them sat into the stone. They're planning about what to do next.

" You know, we can't stay here for too long. They can track us in no time. So you must recover fast so we can move on. By tomorrow, we must look for a place to stay. Who among you two know something like a hidden realm? " Xiao Yu ain't that expert to the outer world. But he know that staying here for so long is much more riskier.

" Gege, I once heard the enchanted forest. It's a legend that yet to be found. But, my ancestors are really claiming that, that forest exist. Only that, it's hidden far from anyone.  If we could find it, we can stay there until you give birth to the child. Just to ensure that we will be safe." Fox spirit could live  thousands of years. It's not surprising that mara's ancestors knew about this.

Mara patiently told them about the information she knew about the enchanted forest. According to her, the forest was once open to everyone. It's full of healthy spiritual plants and animal spirit. But not long, because of the cultivators greediness. They burnt the forest and harshly killed the animals living in there. They started fighting about who can  get that and that.

Because of despair towards the cultivator, the forest vanished from everyone's sight. It gave them all they need, but abused was all it got.

Few elders said that the forest is still in there. But only those who don't have the dying heart can see it. The forest was once located at the western part of the Shuangian mountain. The mountain situated itself, mainly for protecting the Forrest.

" Okay it's settled then, we will move on tomorrow. The night is long we should take a rest to store some energy. "

Yuyu finally ended their discussion. Though it's uncertain. But he can strongly feel that someone is calling him to go there.

" But I want to stay with gege. Can I sleep with you ? "

" Wang Xian! What are you talking about? Your an adult already, how can you act so presumptuous in front of gege!? " Mara scolded Wang Xian for being so bold and shameless!

" What? He's my gege after all. Why can't I sleep with him? " Wang xian Arrogantly replied.

Before they could start fighting. Xiao Yu said " enough you two. We should return now to the cave as I must still need to put up a protective gear and barrier so we could rest with ease. "

While they are at the cave. An eagle is roaming around at the sky searching. Even at the dark, you could still see it's glowing red eyes.

What tomorrow awaits, no one know.