Chapter 35

During those days that xiao yu was away. Fortunately he finally restore his spirit as well as activated back his two frozen core. Throughout his journey, it makes him think that he would never ever gonna use his original being again. He don't want to suffer too much pain like this again.

Unbeknown to him, the palace is now surrounded by death threat in accordance with the emperor's word. Two weeks had gone before he hide himself at the cave. So basically, xianlan already spend 1 week looking for his traces but found none.

Now, no one is exempted upon the emperor's wrath!

Xiao yu who just finished fixing himself undone all the enchantment inside and outside the cave. He also collected all his thing that he scattered earlier for his protection, now he is ready to come back home. His strength is back as to what his strength at his flat golden stage, but compare to those who are at the same cultivation with him, he is way more powerful. Mainly because he had three core supporting his meridian.

He teleported himself back to his chamber when he heard some commotion outside his room. He walk there, to see what it is.

When the door open, everyone shut there mouth just staring at him like he is some sort of a ghost.

" what? Why are you staring at me? " there stares are creating hole at xiao yu's body!

" Gege! " wang xian run fast towards xiao yu and hug him instantly, like a child being abandoned by a parent for how many days and is now longing for care. He cried non stop as if the world is about to end. Even at his age, he still act so childish sometimes.

One of the shadow guards that monitor the movement inside xiao yu's chamber, hurriedly reported to the emperor that the empress is back.

Without further due, xianlan send himself immediately at xiao yu's chamber.

" yuyu, where did you go? What happened to you? Did someone abducted you? Tell me! I will make sure that they will repay by folds! " seeing his beloved that is standing in front of him, without knowing anything about what happened to him hurt his feeling the most. He can feel that his empress didn't trust him fully and felt betrayed. But he know that it is his fault anyway by forcing xiao yu to marry him.

" your majesty,  this unlawful servant of yours deserve thousand of death by making the emperor worry about me. " even at his position at the empress, he still need to lower himself for the emperor.

Though xiao yu was always reminded by xianlan that he can call him by his name anytime he want. But due to the large number of people inside his palace today, that he himself don't know the reason why, he is ashamed to do that. He felt like it is somewhat so intimate.

" everyone,  you can go now. Leave me with your empress here. " he might try to ask xiao yu about what truly happened. Including those days that they are at the realm.

A day before xiao yu was back. He himself needed to be checked by an imperial physician for the reason that he felt something wrong with his spiritual qi. There is a foreign force that are mixing with his own. The most shocking part was that, his cultivation is still the same even though he know the fact that he burned two level of it.

Upon checking, the physician found out that there is indeed someone's strong spiritual power inside him. It co-exist with his harmoniously, thus his cultivation was back to normal. But the biggest question is, who could it be? To restore his lost qi, one must break his own in order for that qi to be transferred to him. By doing that, that person will surely suffer both physically and spiritually.

That person would be most likely xiao yu. Because other than him, he haven't with anyone while he was unconscious. He also don't know how xiao yu manage to calm him that moment his qi gone crazy.

A lot of questions did he want to ask, but just don't know where to start. But all he knows is that, xiao yu sacrificed a lot for him. Even if xiao will deny it, but he know it deep down his heart. He is somewhat happy but at the same time regretful. How can he make his beloved suffer.

" yuyu, we should talk inside the pavilion so you can sit down and have a rest. I will order someone to bring us some tea. I hope that you could tell me something after. I badly want to know it. Furthermore, I also need to ask you some question and I hope you can answer me with all the honesty. "

When finally they are settled. Xiao yu asked " xianlan what is it that you want to know?" Now he can finally call him at his name. Being too formal is not really his thing.

" please tell me everything about what happened inside the realm and where did you go for all those days? I was so worried that I am about to go crazy!" He hold xiao yu's hand gently caressing it like a precious gem.

Xiao yu is at the state of dilemma. He don't want xianlan to know it but he also don't want to lie.

But he started telling the truth eventually. Only that he escaped almost every important part where he used himself as a beacon to protect xianlan. Especially about that sexual intimacy.

Xianlan understand that xiao  yu would not tell him everything but he wont force him. He will know it sooner.

" yuyu, I know that you're tired. But can I sleep with you tonight? " he is longing for xiao yu. If only he could keep him at his embrace, he will be more than willing.

Xiao yu was bewildered by the sudden question of the emperor. Who would not be?

" xianlan, I know that I'm your empress but I know that you know,  that I'm a man! Okay? So I guess it is somewhat not right. " he is holding himself not to freak out. He must maintain his calm expression.

" I don't care if you are a man or woman. Please, trust me I won't do anything that against your will. I wont force you to do things for me, just please.  Just let me hold you tonight. I'm begging you."