Chapter 10

The street was decorated by different extravagant design. While the commoner are busy doing their business for life.

At the bouquet All men and women dress up so nicely looking so noble. Servants are lining from corner to corner ready to assist every command by their master. While guards and soldiers are patrolling non stop at the surrounding to ensure the safety of this young masters and mistresses most especially the Royal family.

" The emperor and empress has arrived" shouted by the eunuch to announce the arrival of the Royal family.

All people inside the hall directly move their asses to stand and cope their hands while bowing to show their respect to the greatest monarch.
The man in his golden robe then slowly walk inside the hall. Next to him was the empress looking so elegant with his black robe decorated by a golden Phoenix. Followed by all the women in the harem.

All of them are so breathtaking looking so unreal, especially the emperor and the empress.

The emperor's aura shout nobility and power. He do have a perfect chiseled face, a beautiful clear chestnut eyes, a long pointed nose and a very seductive lips. His perplexed muscles is very visible despite with his robe, one worth admirable.

All women gasp upon seeing the emperor, they can't help to drool to the exotic being that might send them to heaven in pleasure. While men are staring at him enviously, wishing to also have that looks .

When Zhao xianlan seated at the golden throne at the top of everyone, he eyed the surrounding.

" Long live the emperor, long live the empress." Men and women said in unison.

" Hmmmm " the emperor said then motion his hand to let the people sit.

" Start the celebration" the empress said breaking the intense atmosphere they are in.

Women are busy flexing their beauty while they are either performing dance, singing or playing instrument, but the emperor didn't even bother to cast a glance making them so embarrassed.

" Am I not beautiful? How dare him to ignore me!" They thought.

Unbeknown to everyone the emperor is about to sleep in boredom while they are busy flexing their body trying to entertain him, what a pity.
The celebration are about to end leaving one performer left.

The hall become silent when the flute started to play, the emperor's attention become awaken.

Falling petals can be seen accompanied by the woman wearing a white plain dress and a white veil. The woman come from the top like a falling angel, and when woman landed at the floor she directly sway her hips to balance her posture and her sword slowly appear to his hand.

" Oh my who is she?"

" She is so beautiful even with the veil"

" Oh I want her to be mine"

" Who is this crazy bitch!"

" Attention seeker!"

The crowd murmurs and some are incomprehensible.

The emperors mode directly Change from the gloomy one to an excited one.

The empress notice the sudden enthusiast of his son but didn't put too much thought of that.

All attention was now diverted into the dancing maiden, some stare with admiration while majority of the women grow hatred for stealing the spot light.

Xiao Yu move his slender body and wave his sword like no one was around. He just ignore the murmuring sounds of the people and focus to his move. As the flute become intense so as his moves.

The crowd can't believe how incredible he is, he is like a painting brought into life. His moves are so graceful and harmonious. Despite the dangerous sword he was holding one would still willing to be stab just to hold her .

When the flute stop playing so as his dance. He directly bow " long live your Majesty" he say.

The crowd once again gasp in owe when they heard the very enticing voice coming from the maiden.

" You may stand " the emperor said smilingly.

The empress foreseen the hidden reason of that smile, but he just shrugged knowing that his son is capable enough to create a decision on his own.

" Many thanks your Majesty" Xiao Yu said and attempted to leave because of the uncomfortable situation he was in.

" You made this emperor so happy by your sword dance so I will give you one wish as an appreciation token and I promise to fulfill it as long as I can."

The crowd once again become shock upon the emperors promise. Ahh too much for a day, if this will continue they will all going to die in a heart attack.

" Thank you for your Majesty's benevolence, but I don't have any wish."

" Then why not become my consort?"

Upon hearing the emperor's word, some of those people who are presence at the party can feel their heartbeat stop.

Tot
Tot
Tot
Tot

Cause of death the emperor.