Chapter 59

" Ice snowflakes thousand swords! "

"One more step closer and I will not hesitate. Leave this place at once and let's pretend we don't know each other. "

The once polite tone of Xiao Yu  was gone. The countless snowflakes like a sword surrounded Zhao Xianlan.

" Yuyu, I'm sorry, you need to hide right now. Yuyu behind you! " As soon as Zhao Xianlan shouted. A dark qi in shape into an arrow speedily flew to Xiao Yu's back. With one flick of their eyes, there Xianlan appear behind Xiao Yu and use himself as a shield.

Even with his spiritual qi on, the arrow penetrate through down to his chest. He dazzle as he aid himself to kneel on the ground. He puke a mouthful of blood.

Because of the speed and for the unexpected occurrence, they stood there stun. Another arrow was shot towards them.

" Bloodline ice blossoms! "

He don't know what is happening but they must not die here. Three big ice blossoms encircled them, including Zhao Xianlan.

Tian Bai also use his heirloom. How strong the enemy is unknown. Xiao Yu lunch the snowflakes towards where the arrows are coming.

" How dare this lowly immortal to underestimate my dragon race! " Tian Bai roared out loud.

" Let's do it Rin. "

" Yin and yang fire and water merge into one. Annihilate them at once. " Lu bin and Lu rin chanted in unison.

A fire and water qi energy gather around the two. Which is now floating in the air. The two are almost in nirvana, the power they hold is unimaginable!

"Blade of the wind! " Mara is so angry and also do her shut!

The combination of the two dragon, fox and a goddess attack, almost flatten the mountain.

" HAHHAHAH, how strong. I never could ever imagine that you're protected by four mighty beast.  " A man's voice can be heard, yet no body can be seen.

" Show yourself! "
Xiao Yu said.

" Not yet my goddess, HAHAHA don't hide so far alright? I will find you anyway " The voice retorted as it slowly faded and gone.

Zhao Xianlan  adjusted his breathing to steady himself on the ground. He do have a blood core, thus if his blood will be infected it will be hard to handle.
Unfortunately, his wound is infected by a poison.

Xiao Yu withdraw his qi and sat down near Xianlan. He channel his qi and saturate it into Xianlan's body.

" I will try to hold and nullify the poison inside you. Hold still, your blood core is infected. I'll do this as a gratitude of saving me today. "

The cold and hot energy of yuyu made its way to Xianlan's vast land. He felt so relax despite the pain. He miss this sensation.

" Father I want to go home, I'm so scared. " Several minutes after, Xiao Qiang managed to talk. He is trembling and hiding in the embrace of Wang Xian.

Xiao Yu open his eyes hearing his son. He stood up and said.
" This is the furthest I can do to your injury. For the time being, do not use your core. "

He remain indifferent. He can still clearly remember how he was deceived by this man before.

" Yuyu, you need to hide. You don't how powerful your enemy is. " Zhoa Xianlan force himself to talk.

" I'm grateful for saving me earlier. However, what will happen to me in the future doesn't concern you in any way. Let's separate our way today. Even if I will die, you are out of it. "

By that, Xiao Yu lift his child and walk away with his people. Before they could go far, he turn his head to see xianlan , he saw the person stumbling and drop to the ground lifelessly.

" What happened to Xianlan, how did he become so weak? " A mere poison could not give such effect to Xianlan. So why?

" Wang Xian, go and bring Xianlan with us. "

" Gege! You must be kidding me! How can you bring that traitor? Have you forgotten how he almost killed you? " He don't know what his gege is thinking. Xianlan did a lot of hateful things towards his gege, so why is he still helping him?

" Wang Xian don't argue with me anymore. He save me this time, I'm not a person with no conscience. He save me, I'll try to save him too. By that, I don't need to be grateful to him after. "

Wang Xian unwillingly obliged. He run back to the unconscious Xianlan and pick him like some sort of sack.

If his gege is kind, well not him. When they went home. The party that they're supposedly doing, unfortunately put on hold.

Xiao Qiang witnessed such fight and now he still experiencing an aftershock. Yuyu give him some food to eat, and let him sleep.

Wang Xian put Xianlan to the bed, with all the precaution. Yuyu check the pulse, his eyes widen in surprise.

His core is shuttered? Only his fairy core is sustaining the energy to Xianlan. Though it is in half, but it's functioning enough for Xianlan to create a weak magic power. So that's why he passed out even by that single injury.

Xiao Yu took some cloud forging pill. He melted it, so the body of xianlan could absorb it instantly. It might be enough for him to be awaken.

With the help of the pills and the continuous support of  Xiao Yu's Qi, finally Xianlan woken up.

" Where am I? " He weakly asked.

" Don't mind it. Stay still, your body is weak at the present. But, your energy is enough to tell me what happened to you? " Yuyu is confused. Xianlan is the heavenly emperor and very powerful. How did he get this sever injury of him. Moreover, he was hit by his people and no one even come to rescue him.

" It's a long story yuyu. I make it short. After you went missing, the last track we have was you're heading towards the location of the said portal. After that we couldn't find you anymore. When my brother found out that I got half of your fairy core he oppressed me and the minister to give it to him.

The same way they did for me to obey their order to lie to you and betrayed you. However, I couldn't afford to give it to them. I couldn't afford to see me adding fuel to my sin. Thus, they give me a choice, either I will break my core or they will forcefully get half of your core and hunt you down. That's why I broke my core and fled the night after to find you and return it back to you. " He sigh after he finished talking.

" Yuyu, you can get back your core now. I'm deeply sorry for what I've done to you. My body may not last long, you can hate me all you want. But let me tell you, I'm sincere to every kindness I showed to you. " He added as there are tears dripping from his eyes.

He know that after getting the fairy core inside him. His immortal body will become mortal and die because of the injury. Even so he is still happy.

A/n: leave a vote or comment to support the author. This is rush chapter, let the author know if there are confusing constructions of words or sentences. Thank you.