Chapter 51

The wolf man introduce himself for proper introduction. He can't believe himself that he himself finally saw their long lost goddess.

Everyone knows that the late moon goddess was gone. So they thought that there would be no one inherited the position and have the power to control the moon. Much to the wolf pack's pain and suffering. Because without the moon goddess that enshrined them with holy light that gives them more strength and power. They could be easily hunt and wipe out by different enemies and hunters.

Tian Bai who appears to be the wolf man blatantly expressed his happiness. But at the same time being ashamed of what he did. He even tried to kill his own goddess.

Just by imagining that he might successfully killed Xiao Yu. He don't know what he will do after he will know his identity. He might willingly struck himself with lightning, untill his soul would fade into nothingness.

" Tian bai, stop asking for forgiveness already, okay? I already said it's okay. So there's nothing to worry about. Now, if you know where the enchanted forest is, then it would be very nice of you to help us go there. "

Being told for uncountable times how he is so regretful about what he did earlier is suffocating to Xiao Yu. Given the fact that he also give his forgiveness everytime he asked.

" And by the way stop calling me your goddess or god, Tian Bai. It's so uncomfortable, you can call me Xiao Yu. "

Tian Bai stop at last. As a beast who's living into the forest for more than centuries, he knows some clue about the legend forest. But he said firstly that he isn't sure himself if the clue he have would work.

As suggested by Tian Bai, they would rest first before gathering all the hint together.

Being excited for having the goddess come into his humble home. Tian Bai can't think what would he do to serve his goddess and his people. From what food would he pick and everything.

He ordered his subordinate to pick some fruits with special precaution not to taint it when anything or Tian Bai will personally execute them. The pressure they felt is killing them, the wolf just cried silently into their heart. Some hunt for some prey and some get some herb, fruits and vegetables.

The three of Xiao Yu, Wang Xian and mara inside the cave of Tian Bai seated uncontrollably. They are on the peck of laughing upon watching Tian Bai from there to there preparing everything. From cleaning his stone bed and then put some soft fur, neatly settled for Xiao Yu.

After all the unnecessary preparation is done. There presented at a small circular stone, which Tian Bai considered his table. A roasted meat, fresh fruits and vegetables are all there ready to be eaten.

" Xiao gege, Wang Xian, Mara come eat. Sorry, these is the best I can provide. "

Even though Tian Bai is older than three of them. But his actions does not correspond to his age at all. He's like the same age as Xiao Yu. But Xiao Yu can be even called as matured than Tian Bai.

The wolf ate at their own on their way back earlier. So some of them returned to their natural position for safeguarding the place.

" Tian Bai, these are already too much and kind of you. We are very thankful for letting us in. "

" Don't be thankful, it's my sole responsibility to take good care of all of you. Let's start eating! "

The harmonious dinner lasted for a quiet time as they talked about a lot. But they focused more at Tian bai's side story to know him more before rested.

The molten white like snow clouds are now decorated by faint golden rays of the morning sun. The birds sang with all the enthusiasm waking up other animals including all the people inside the cave.

Today is the day to try their hope. A legend would not become a legend if it's so easy to attain. And they know it very much.

Having Tian Bai as their tour guide, they managed to avoid some groups of monster along the way. Because he's so familiar with the forest, he is well aware about the danger that surrounds the mountain.

They also picked some herbs just in case needed.

According to Tian Bai, the portal is located at the Langit-langit falls that are believed that connect the heaven and earth which where it's name came from.

For the gate to appear, one should summon it with blood. A pure blood will make the impalpable and invisible gate to re-surface again from it's slumber.

Not long, they arrive to the place. Shuangian mountain which the falls reside is already a paradise itself. It's a beauty that hides too much secret. The mountain covered a vast area that is envelope by thick layer of shady fogs. The fogs help to nurtured herbs and also for some protection.

" Here we are! Finally "

Exclaimed by Tian Bai while he happily look around. At the left side of the falls. A monument of a dancing princess can be seen that is already covered by grasses standing still while holding a small cup of glass.

At the place where the water would fall into. There are a lot of flowers that are growing so rich. The aroma of the air is abundance with natural pure qi. Maybe, some advantage of being fully consumed by the power of nature, that the place become like this.

Xiao yu and the other move closer to the falls and to the monument. Of course, with all the precautions. It has been said that ' it's better to be safe than sorry '.

" Xiao gege, try to drop your blood to that cup. " Tian Bai instructed Xiao Yu.

Xiao yu without seeing any wrong just do so.

" Three drops gege " tian Bai almost forgot it. He is so immersed with his thoughts that he almost forgot to remind his god.

But after, nothing happened at all. All their eyes that are expecting to witness something spectacular received disappointment.

When they're about to leave. A strong force emerge from somewhere and thrown them all alway.

A/n: langit is a Filipino term for ' heaven '.