Chapter 28

The imperial consort Wei ruo was strip by her position for disrespecting the empress making her a mere concubine. She is a princess and spoiled since young. How can she have the heart to bare this embarrassment. But what can she do? So either he want it or not, this is the only choice.

Since xiao yu doesn't really mind at all what happened. He thought he will just going to let it pass. But as a warning, he need to do something. So instead of cutting her tongue, he just reduce her rank in the harem. Besides, reducing her rank will reduced her arrogance!

Now that the harem already experienced some unforgettable drama. These women will definitely behave for the time being. Giving xiao yu to focus more on cultivating. In this world, the strongest is the king.

Since xiao yu showed his fire core. It becomes the talk of the town again. A double rooted person are rare, such talent is indeed admirable.

Day by day. The emperor always visited the empress. Giving him flowers and throwing sweet words. Not long xiao yu become a customise to this new rotain of his life.

Everyone knows that the emperor favored the current empress causing huge backlash to xiao yu. He knows that soon not only one will plan to kill him because of this so called 'favor'

But this is the fate bestowed by the heaven for him. Either he want it or not, this is destined to happen.

The emperor is trying his best to win xiao yu's heart. He don't want to use his authority to the person he love the most.

With the emperor's sincerity even the mountain can be move. How much more xiao yu.

At this moment, the emperor is discussing with the minister about the sudden turbulence of the west kingdom.

The west kingdom is one of the pillar of the tang dynasty. It is govern by King Lin Bai. They are known for their talent in crafting. So this kingdom is the power house of weapons and magic armory. That's why they stand a very big figure in the entire dynasty.

The kingdom suffered from beast tide attack. Many villagers was affected and killed. The sudden appearance of those spirit beast is not something that the emperor can ignore. Spirit beast are hardly seen most especially to attacked. Not unless they're provoke first and or something triggered and control them.

The emperor dispatch some cultivator to monitor First the situation. They can't act harshly. They need a solid plan for this.

After that the emperor adjourned the meeting. As usual he then proceed to xiao yu's courtyard.

" Your majesty? What are you doing here?" Xiao yu was stupefied. He didn't expected that the emperor will come this early. He is about to put a barrier in their chamber to guard mara who is in the enclosed cultivation. Originally, mara is a royal spirit beast that's why her cultivation is much more faster than human.

" What? Am I not aloud to visit my wife?" Zhao xianlan said while raising his brow.

Winning is impossible in arguing with the emperor.

" of course not my emperor" denying is better than being killed.

" I told you just call be my name. Are you trying to make your husband angry?"

" I dare not, xianlan"

" Or you can call me husband if you want"

Fuck this guy! Husband your ass! Who want to call you husband? Even dogs won't do that.

The emperor didn't want to tease xiao yu more so he just told him the about the beast tide.

Xiao yu is not that knowledgeable in comes of spiritual animals so he can't help too much.

The emperor is planning to personally go there to see the situation. And he want to bring xiao yu all along.

Xiao yu love adventure so he agreed with no second thought. Tonight will be there plan to go. However, xiao yu can't just go while mara is meditating, so even Wang xian want to tag along, he just put that thought away and focused on protecting mara.

Beside he is certain that his gege can protect himself more than he do.