Chapter 37

" yuyu, are you okay?"

Absentmindedly, xiao yu took a step backward after seeing what's living inside him now. That's why xianlan worriedly asked him.

Though, he isn't quite sure yet, but the probability is now ninety percent. The forming embryo inside his womb is estimated to be at least a month and a few weeks.

" So..rry, I thought there's something wrong with my core. But luckily there's none. " He need to perceive what he discovered today. A white lie won't affect too much anyway.

" Oh well, so this is emperor lan? It's quite surprising how the rumor of you being so powerful spread faster than the fire across continent. " A woman walk slowly coming from the crowd of the half human serpent and other beast serpent.

She walk graciously in front of the crowd. She is wearing a light Make up defining her small sculpted face. Her pinkish clear skin is exuding among any. The black eyeliner contrasting the pitch eyeshadow highlight her eyes, which appear somewhat gentle and at the same time vicious. Her demeanor is something a leader has. No one can deny that her beauty is rare and top notch.

" Me I know this lady?" After securing that xiao yu is fine. Xianlan glance at the woman in front of him and asked.

" I'm princess Lua Ben Xin. From the serpent tribe. "

" And what are your purpose for intruding my empire?" Xianlan is that type of person who is direct and prank.

The princess just giggle by the indifferent attitude of xianlan.

" I've heard that the empress is unparalleled in comes of beauty and is even so powerful. I haven't believe about it so I'm here to see if it's true. But now seeing her beside you boil my blood. " She said while fiddling her finger, acting so cute.

Princess Lua Ben Xin is greatly known for her great beauty. She is also one of the strongest among her tribe. It is said that, before the existence of the empress. She is the number one beauty.

Black gossips said, that those who will be seen by the princess, which she Believe surpasses her beauty. She will do everything to kill that person or ruin that persons beauty, just to maintain her title. Even at how wicked she is, no one dare to oppose her. She is currently at the peck of his silver phase at nine and so about to become a golden phase cultivator. The fact that only few have reached the golden phase, she is the pride of her tribe.

The serpent tribe is an aspiring growing tribe at the north. Because of their strong warriors, they've conquered a lot of nearby tribes. At this moment, their group can be considered as a little kingdom compared to the empire.

Xiao yu haven't said anything. His bickering inside his mind about what to do next. He had a bad premonition with the woman in front him.

He felt disappointed remembering how the empress at the movies he have watched before, had a very harmonious and happy life. How can  he be an exemption?

" How does it concern you, about my empress? Anyway, now that you've already seen the empress, leave now and your comrade." Xianlan said. He want to go back home so he must settle this faster.

The princess laugh hysterically upon hearing the emperor's impatient tone.

" Your majesty, don't be impatient. I just want to have a duel with the empress to see if she is really that strong. You won't blame me right?" Pretending to be polite with words field with sarcasm.

" Are you that stupid? I've heard that you are quite intelligent. Hayst, truly rumors cannot be trusted. Look at how stupid you are? Why does you think that I'll let my empress to have a duel with you?"

" Ouch, you really hurt me your majesty. How can you be so harsh to a delicate lady such as me?" After that she continued laughing like a narcissist.

" Well, the empress must battle me, or else... A lot might die. Oh I forgot, the gu poison already infected majority of the people inhabiting this place. It might not be too many but at least a thousands. Do you have the heart to witness young ones to die just because of the empress? I'm the only one who had the antidote, and it depends if the empress will fight with me I'll give the cure after. How's that? Am I still stupid? "

As wicked as the princess, she knows that without a plan she won't get what she need. So before she came here, she told her subordinate to released a lot of baby gu which contain poison to spread all over the place, while she hold the mother gu to control it.

" Desperate evil woman! Did you know that I can kill you easily with that low cultivation of yours!?" Xianlan grip his palm tightly, holding the guts to strike this woman with lightning.

" Of course you can, but I know you won't. After all, I'm the only one who can save your people." She then laugh so hard.

" You!"

One more and xianlan won't hesitate to turn this princess into ashes.

" Your majesty, the people at the town experience an unknown illness and pass out, including childrens. Civilian are asking for help." General Qin reported after he received the call from his subordinate assign at the town.

" Oh, I haven't expected this people to be this weak. Just a few hours and they already passed out." The princess disappointedly said.

" Princess Lua Ben Xin, me I know what condition you have if I will fight with you." Xiao yu can't bare to see people die for him.

" Yuyu, no you can't! You just got back and I can feel that you're still unstable and your mana and cultivation decreased. This woman is vicious and cannot be trusted." Even if xianlan also don't want innocent people to die. But he can't also take to endangered his empress.

" Your majesty, we know both that your position is also unstable. It is only because of your high cultivation why you are still sitting on your throne. If people will know that you chose me, among thousands of life. Those people hiding at the dark might use this opportunity to drag you. You alone over hundreds of cultivator, we know the result won't be that nice. " Xiao yu considered both probability. In this lifetime, he don't want someone to suffer for him.

Xianlan who carefully listened to his empress who still think about him rather than his own, amidst with the danger he is about to face, he can't describe what he feels. He want to hug the empress tightly and never let it go. His growing desire towards Xiao yu is growing more and more.

" Enough with that drama. My condition is simple, if I will win I will destroy your beauty, if you will win I'll give you the cure and never bother again to come back here. "

With Xiao yu's present condition it is dangerous for him to be severely hurt. The baby inside his womb is still not that strong to endure such damage. And judging at how wicked the princess, there might be something behind her sleeve. But if he won't agree, those innocent people will die.

The only idea he had, is to use both his fairy and fire core to protect the child and only use his water attribute to fight. In that case he can ensure the safety of the child but he can't guarantee to win.

" I agree. " Even so, at least he will try, so he agreed. Whatever what happened next, he know that he won't regret it. Beauty isn't that important to him, as long as it can save the people, he can offer it.

AUTHORS NOTE:

     Since I don't have much time, I'll upload the fight scene at the next chapter.