Chapter 61

After eating, Xiao Qiang is nagging Xianlan to play with him again. However, Xiao Yu didn't let him.

" Xioa'er go to brother Xian, I have something to discuss with this uncle. Don't run away again, okay? "

Being an obedient child. He happily stroll away to look for his brother, without asking why.

" Heavenly emperor, it would be best if you stay away from my child. If you think, I have forgotten your sins and the betrayal you did, you're mistaken. The hatred still sculpted into my being. I just don't want Xiao Qiang to see and feel the hatred I have. He is still an innocent child. " As a parent, as much as possible, he must mold his child to be a great person free from any negativity.

" Yuyu, who is the father of the child or the mother? Why am I feeling that some part of him is mine? Tell me? " as he was playing with the child earlier, he can feel that the child is like his own. When he saw the child so happy, he can't help himself to be happy too. There are also some emotions within him that he can't explain towards the child.

" Enough! You and him are nothing to do with each other! I'll let you stay here, until I could get my fairy core back. After that, leave this place and pretend we've never met, as I do the same. I'm being lenient enough to wait for your recovery, unlike you. I don't want to be like you who's cruel and heartless, a person who can't even appreciate someone. Anyway, past is past. I'm leaving, recuperate well. The sooner you recovered the better. " The wounds from the past leave scars. The deeper it is, the clearer the marks.

" Xiao Yu, I'm very sorry! " Xianlan attempted to hold Xiao Yu, but yuyu hurriedly dodge himself.

" Presumptuous! Your rank is lower than mine! You might be the heavenly emperor, but I'm still the successor of the late moon goddess, so as the kingdom you stole. You're unworthy to even touch my clothes. Moreover, I'm no longer your empress. I cut ties, the moment you chose power over me. So hold yourself, don't go overboard." Xiao Yu get himself out to the door, leaving Xianlan alone.

Xianlan contemplated. He deserve this pain. He deserve to be treated this way. No matter how sorry he is, he can't change the past and bring back the trust he destroyed.

" Xiao Yu, if only you know how sorry I am. If I will exchange my life with you, will you forgive me? "

Xiao Yu is now playing with his son on the green grass field. Despite the sunlight, because of the shadows of the gigantic trees the place temperature remains neutral.

Tian Bai and the others are busy cultivating. Now that the enemy discovered where they're, by becoming strong is the only way out. However, Xiao Qiang being a  child he is, he always beg them to play with him, so Xiao Yu took some of his time to play with his son.

After meditating for awhile, Xianlan saw the father and son bickering with each other and laugh. If only he had a chance to experience it. To laugh along with them. To play along with them, how lovely could it be.

" Papa, Uncle Xianlan is staring on us. I think he wants to join? Don't you think papa? " he asked.

The innocence of this child might cause to Xiao Yu's death! Added more to the fact that he can't show his attitude to this child, because it will only think that he is being mean and unreasonable.

" Xiao'er so you don't like papa now? " He can only try some other way to confront his child.

" Of course I like papa the most. But don't you think uncle Xianlan is pitiful? I think he's alone. " When he saw his uncle staring at them, he can sense the loneliness he felt.

" Xiao'er be good, okay? Your uncle is just tired, give him sometime. " He comforted the child.

A sudden vibration of the ground stop everyone with what they're doing. Xiao Yu hug Xiao Qiang and use his qi to balance them.

Xianlan recoverd half of his strength. It's not impossible at all. This place contains abundant of qi, so a talented person like Xianlan can do it. Thus, he flew himself to Xiao Yu and the child to protect them.

Lu bin, Lu Rin, Mara and the others gather themselves together on the field.

" The time is almost over. Some spiritual beast told me that a lot of powerful cultivator are recently roaming outside and is doing something. It's beyond my knowledge, that they can undo the barrier. But by that reaction earlier, the barrier is almost broken. " Lu Rin said unhappily. This is their home, this is their paradise! They don't want to see a beautiful masterpiece being destroyed by greed and power.

" Hear me! Protect this place with all your might. Annihilate those who will have the guts to enter! " Lu Bin roared.

The two dragons are the leader and the ruler of this place. So animals and beast are obeying their commands.

" Papa, what's happening? Are there some bad guys like earlier to kill us?"

Xiao Yu look at his child. No matter what happened, he need to protect this innocent child. But for how long?

He need to get his fairy core as soon as possible.

" Xiao'er, as long as father is here  nothing to be scared. I won't let anyone to harm you. "

" Okay, Xiao'er will listen to papa. "
To add strength to the barrier, Lu Bin and Lu Rin combine the yin and yang energy of the two, to create a protective shield all over the forest.

Also, Xiao Yu put some ice walls to the entrance in case of emergency.

" Fire phoenix, I summon you, show yourself and protect everyone. " Wherever where Xianlan go, his beast is always there.

The mighty fire bird squeak loudly.

" What are you doing? "Tian Bai didn't trust Xianlan. So when he summon his beast, he hurriedly ready himself.

" Be at ease, let me help you to protect this place. "

A/n: leave a vote or comment to support the author. This is rush chapter, let the author know if there are confusing constructions of words or sentences. Thank you.