Chapter 64

While they're busy trying to removed the evil inside the beast, the enemy took this opportunity to attack them at the back.

The soldiers and cultivators with some of the beast, released their spiritual qi and lunch it towards Xiao Yu's group.

Lu Bin and Lu Rin immediately appear themselves behind Xiao Yu and the others. Xianlan, Xiao Yu, Tian Bai, Lu Rin and Lu Bin form a circle together, to take care of each other.

Zhao Baixi's bashfully laugh. Thinking that they're stupid and over confident in confronting him face to face.

They create a barrier to deflect the Qi from both side. Since the beast are now being controlled, Xiao Yu and his comrade are in between the two side of the enemies. On the left are Baixi's people, on the right are the beast.

" Zhao Baixi is saving his energy, while ours are draining continuously. He might be using these beast to exhaust us. In that way, we can't stop him later. I guess he's planning something. "
By overlooking the over all turn of event. Xiao Yu quick to analyze the probability.

" Brother Lu Bin, Brother Lu Rin save your power and energy. Me and Tian Bai will try to hold them as much as we could. So we can still have some hope of survival later on." Xiao Yu helplessly said. Because considering the probability, if all of them were exhausted. Who would defend them? They could be easily smashed like an ants.

" I'll help. " Xianlan hearing his name wasn't mentioned, he endorse himself.

"Ice wall, ice calamity mega frozen, bloodline ice blossoms! " Xiao Yu chanted all at once.

" Yuyu, stop! What are you doing? Your body can't support it and you will suffer from the backfire. " Xianlan tried to stop Xiao Yu. Because knowing Xiao Yu's capability, his body can't sustain long enough to maintain the power of all those powerful magic he created. The stronger the spell, the more it consume you.

" Rain of chaos! " Like he heard nothing, Xiao Yu still continued.
He concentrated his pure energy to make it more strong.

Because of the ice pressure, the wind instantly become chilly.

The soldiers, beast, and cultivators, some parts of their body are frozen. So they could not hide or run from the droplets of rain, which killed and annihilate countless of their comrades.

However, there's a blood rushing from Xiao Yu's nose. He's doing beyond what he can, so his body is giving up.

" Sonic wave! "

" Heavenly thunder! "

Xianlan and Tian Bai didn't waste this time and opportunity that the enemies are either stock in ice or busy avoiding the deadly droplets of rain.

Because of the water on the ground. The electricity coming from the lightning was adopted. Those who weren't struck by lightning were also electrified.

Added more to the loud blast of Tian Bai's power of ice. Only few of the enemies are left standing.

" Foolish! Useless being! Should I be the one who will do all the work? " Baixi angrily shouted.

" I can't hold it anymore." Xiao Yu's complexion is paler that what he usually is. He burnt lots of his energy to maintain the strong efficacy of his spell. .

" Withdraw it now! " Lu Bin anxiously demanded. It's obvious that Xiao Yu is killing himself.

Xiao Yu take back his qi, so the rain of chaos weathered away. Without his qi supporting it. The ice walls soon melted away because of the excessive attacked.

Lu bin channeled his qi to Xiao Yu, to relax his body. He wipe the blood stained from his nose and mouth.

" You shouldn't have done that. " Reminded by Lu Bin.