Chapter 11

The surrounding become dead silent, no one even wanted to breath afraid that if they do, someone will crush their neck and die.

Xiao yu on the other part is now ready to declare a war with this so called emperor. He don't know why, but after seeing the emperor he felt like they've met before and he hated him to the bone.

" you're majesty you must be kidding me, right?" The emperor just stared at him, his smile grow wider upon observing the beauty in front of him.

"This humble subject of yours are ready to take the exit if there's nothing else your highness. " xiao yu gritted his teeth in disdain.

" this shameless emperor! I can't wait to wreck your body!, god I need to get the hell out of here. This all your fault lili! ahh if only I could touch you I already choked you a minute ago" xiao yu thought. Blaming lili for forcing him to come here.

Seeing xiao yu are about to leave. Zhao xianlan " who told you leave? "

Xiao yu directly stop upon hearing the emperor's intimidating voice. It somewhat familiar to him.

Wang xian and Mara become uncomfortable sensing the dangerous situation their master in. They know that the emperor was an outstanding man and incomparable in comes of strength, agility and his brilliant mind, not to mind his magnificent cultivation level, added by his guard and some master cultivator under his command. If they'll fight winning will surely be just a dream. They're just hoping right now that they could get out of here with the same bone they currently have.

" Genereal Qin, what do we do to someone who don't gave respect to this humble emperor?" Zhao xianlan said to his trusted general with a firm voice which is currently sitting below his throne.

General Qin was Zhao xianlan's most trusted general and his sworn brother, they know each other since childhood so it's quite reasonable that they grow brotherly love with each other.

In the tang dynasty the family of Qin was the general of every generation as they are known to be loyal and also because of their unique spiritual root. In every generation the Qin family do have at least one or two who are born that are bless with the power of gravity. Each one of the offspring of the Qin family, at the age of 5 they will be tested to unditify their power suitable for their body to cultivate. Who ever will possess the certain spiritual root of gravity will automatically be train to become a general regardless of what gender.

Qin Zhan lan was the best among the best in the family of Qin. No one ever beat him except for the emperor. Since they're young they are the sparring buddy unyet he still can't be able to read the moves of the emperor. Not because he is incompetent but the emperor is really something worth to become an idol.

" The punishment for disrespecting the royal family, most especially the emperor will be death. Their body will received hundreds of cuts before cutting its head." General Qin said ruthlessly.

The minister and some elites family shivers in misery after what general Qin said. The General is really a cold blooded person just like the emperor.

The empress just stay tune patiently waiting about what was his son real purpose.

" Vey well said general Qin!" Zhao xianlan clap his hand can't stop smiling.

Some people stare xiao yu with pity like they are about to beg for mercy for this young lady but can't have the courage to face the emperor. While some just don't give a fuck, most of those are the ladies who performed earlier.

Xiao yu who heard everything clinched his fist darely to the point were his nail penetrated to his palm because of his anger.

The emperor laugh inside of his being thinking that he finally successfully tamed the wild young lady.

Zhao xianlan recognized xiao yu directly by the three times they've meet. By the word " meet " actually only Zhao xianlan know.

Instead of begging for his life xiao instead continue to walk. He already had enough with this idiot emperor. The over confident emperor became more bewildered at his own amusement.

" Guards what are you waiting for catch her!" Zhao xianlan shouted angrily but deep inside he was laughing like a maniac. " well, well, well this is getting more exciting " he thought.

Wang xian and mara seeing that the guards run towards xiao yu and encircled him they hurriedly jump to xiao yu's side.

" Who dare to touch our mistress!" Mara shouted angrily. After all xiao yu was a high royal blood above than the emperor and these guards just attempted to drog him! How could Mara let this to happened.

" Please surrender or you'll get hurt" said by one of the guards arrogantly.

" what are you waiting for catch them all! " the loud voice of the general rang inside the hall.

Receiving the command, two guards directly unshielded their sword and sway it towards the three of them.

Swirling breeze of the wind come to meet the two attacker who ended up poorly tossed at the side corner of the hall including all the guards that surrounded the three of them because of the strong force.

The one who created that one was mara. She can't let wang xian used his qi as he just got recovered. Nor would they expose xiao yu.

The whirlwind became smaller and smaller until it vanished in the hand of Mara.

Seeing how a young lady can able to create a strong whirlwind like that, the public expression from tense become shocked.

The emperor who are watching the show just smirking like an idiot.

Zhao xianlan acted like he's dissatisfied but he already expected it, he just wanted to play along. " General, seems like your men can't even handle a child, what ashamed!"

" your majesty I'm deeply sorry for their incompetence, don't worry I'll get them for you." General Qin directly flew and landed gracefully a few meters away from xiao yu and the two others.

General Qin was know on the a golden phase of cultivation and he possess the rare spiritual root of gravity.

A/n: AS A REMINDER THE CULTIVATION ON THIS WORLD WAS LABELLED AS THE BRONZE 1-10 STAGES FOLLOWED BY THE SILVER STAGE WHICH WAS ALSO AT 1-10 STAGES AND THE LAST ONE WAS THE GOLD STAGE WHICH STARTED FROM 0-10.