Chapter 29

Night come and now xiao yu and Zhao xianlan is now ready to go. They put all the necessary things they need on their space ring. This might took them several days before they'll be back at the palace.

The empress dowager took the position as the leader of the nation for the time being to avoid any casualties.

Luckily, General Qin was back. So as the assistant General Feng.

While the citizen are snorting. Zhao xianlan and xiao yu dances within the shadow of the night.

When the midnight comes. They decided to take a rest. they aren't a normal person after all so they don't need a tent at all.

" Yuyu, you can take a sleep. I'll protect you" Zhao xianlan said dotingly.

" No, you can take a sleep xianlan and I'll protect you. After all your health is much more important." How can xiao yu take it. He's not that weak!

" How can I have the heart to let my wife suffer for me. Beside, your husband is capable enough. So don't worry yuyu, you can take a rest. I'll promise you nothing will happen to you ."

" How about this, why not both of us will just stay awake for tonight to meditate?" Rather than arguing which of which should take a sleep. Xiao yu thought that they would rather spend it to cultivate.

They want to enjoy the sceneries that's why they didn't directly teleported themselves directly there.

Teleportation is a really a good technique which can save once life. However, teleportation technique depends upon the strength of the caster. The stronger the person, the further they can teleport. But there are certain cases where in teleportation skill is unusable. This is when someone casted a nullification array and or barrier before you can even used the technique.

They spend a few hours to relax themselves while absorbing the energy between the heaven and earth.

Soon they continued their journey. Both of them remain lowkey, that's why they didn't inform king ling Bai with their arrival. When the sun is finally up they look for some inn to temporarily stay there while they are investigating the beast tide.

Unfortunately almost all of the inn are already fully book at the capital and the last inn only have one available room left. Without a choice they take it.

" Yuyu, you stay here for a while your husband will going to look for some spiritual foods, okay? And I'll also going to inquire some things."

Xiao yu just pretend that he didn't hear the word ' husband '. Tired of always arguing with some single word. Beside, it won't kill him anyway.

" Can I go with you?" He also want to stroll around. And on the first place, this is his intention to come here. So why the hell will he stay here with this inn!

" But... ughhh fine!"

No matter how much they tried to remain lowkey and avoid any attention. Just by their looks is enough to shatter their hope. Some workers even stop working just to see the both of them walking at the aisle.

" Oh my, who are they?"

" God look at that Guy so Hot! I want to marry him!"

" Are they couple?"

" Look at that slender built! I hope I could touch that woman!"

If xiao yu will know that some guy are fantasizing him he will really going to kill these people! ' can't you see? I'm damn fucking man!!'

They walk towards the sky high brothel to ask some information. After all, brothel is the most informative place.

" Gonze, gunyang this way please." At the door they are greeted by one of the attendant.

" Sir, help! Everyone! The beast are attacking again!"

A man is running while shouting for help. His hair was disheveled and he have some wounds on his body.

Xiao yu and Zhao xianlan who's about to ask about the beast in the brothel hurriedly went to support the man.

" Honorable sir, help! my family is being attacked! Please I'm begging you!" The man is really so anxious that he even ignored his bleeding wounds.

Xiao yu give the man some pills to stop the blood. Smell of burnt is all over the capital. A black smoke float up high in the sky not far from the sky high brothel.

At their fastest speed xiao yu and Zhao xianlan arrived their at no time. There are some cultivators who are fighting with the beast.

Most of the beast are on their intellect stage. They are quite powerful, as powerful as a silver and golden phase depends upon their bloodline.

" There's something wrong with the beast. There spirit are unstable. " This is the what Zhao xianlan notice the moment they arrived.

" There are more incoming beast!" A cultivator with a blue robe shouted.

" This is the end of us!" Another cultivator added.

" Yuyu, can you create some barrier? I need to focus on fixing their broken soul. " Zhao xianlan said.

Xiao yu nodded and started to gather his spiritual power. He draw some formation and throw it from corner to corner. Lastly, he put some drop of his blood and finally a strong invisible force of barrier surrounded the place.

" Yuyu someone is controlling them! The person is in the top of the mountain."

Without another words both of them came out from the barrier to catch the culprit.

" Yuyu, we must be careful. This guy must be powerful enough to control such beast"

" Okay"

They teleported themselves directly into the top of the mountain. But they saw nothing at all.

They release both of their Qi to search the mountain but found nothing as well.

" Shit! This is trap!" It's too late for Zhao xianlan to notice it. An invisible array was already drawn. And unfortunately they are both inside it.

" Hehehe, look what I got here" a woman with a red dress and a white hair vividly sway her body into the air.

Her features reassemble a Jade sword. Beautiful yet deadly.

" Good luck!" The woman then laugh after she casted some spell. Her voice faded away so as her body. Now only the two prisoner Zhao xianlan and xiao yu left.