Chapter 50

Xiao Yu can't last for long. Knowing that he only took a rest of one night. Even with his healing power, he can't continuously support his stamina with it, because it will also drain his energy more.

" Impressive beautiful young man, you're quite powerful even with your petite figure. " The wolf man stated with a smirk. After he was able to molten the ice like spear launched by Xiao Yu. He was able to do so, by releasing the heat from his body paired with his fire core. Because Xiao yu's ain't as powerful as he normally be, his power easily eradicated.

" Gege, please! Let me do it! " Wang Xian outside the barrier shouted and shouted.

The man tremendously onslaught Xiao Yu with his wolf nails. Due to his high cultivation, even the fact that Xiao Yu managed to dodge his claws, the impact still hit him. Surprisingly, the native wild wolf is so good at martial arts.

The man is busy assaulting Xiao yu, while Xiao Yu is defending himself. The speed of the Wolf is normally faster, it added more to the burden of yuyu, to counter attack.

The wolf man is appearing everywhere, like he can control the time and space making him appears everywhere all over Xiao yu with his deadly moves. With the enemy's agility and speed it's difficult to give your strike.

" blazing fire! " To reprimand the enemy not to go near him. He surrounded himself with fire. Because he can hardly see the speed of the wolf man, it's the only way to avoid him being assassinated sneakily.

" Brilliant idea, but still won't stop me! I can see you're dying! "

" Wolf bloodline, rampage! "

A somewhat illusionary gigantic wolf form exist behind the guy. It exude a freezing ambiance with a suffocating smell of blood.

Since the body of Xiao Yu was damaged, his weakling body can't support to alternatively use his two remaining core. Moreover that his main core left half.

" Ice win_ " He tried to summon his wings which is both for defense and attack, but unfortunately his body resisted due to excessive use of force.

" Noooo stoppp! " Wang Xian is bagging the barrier with all his might.

Without any restraint, the devilish wolf slam Xiao Yu without a single force that blocking it, so therefore the power it hold is in its full capacity.

Like a leaf in the wind. Xiao Yu's body drifted into it almost lifeless. His robe is tainted with blood.

" Stupid wolf! Stay away from his Majesty! " Anger fully consume mara and is on her limit. She just shut his mouth from the start but this wolf is just too much!

" Oh, a sly fox. I see. So you're the guardian of this stunning cultivator? "

"Stay away from him or I will not hold myself anymore and destroy this forest of yours. Try me, and I let you see what a sly fox can do. " She ain't playing a joke here. If this wolf man won't listen, even she is unwilling, but she must do what she said to save her beloved.

" Cunning fox as usual. But do you think I'll listen? " A smug plastered into his lips and he is giving them a face full of ridicule.

" Unscrupulous being! How dare you to hurt me this much. "

Xiao yu withdraw all the energy that protected his womb to temporarily increase his power.

' shit why am I so unfortunate and encounter such powerful wolf! I must win this over ' he thought.

" You're still alive? This is getting more fun! " The wolf man laugh out loud. A laugh that you just wish that you can gag his throat.

" Moonlight shadow show this being what I got. Rain calamity, fall down! "

Because this wolf could transform itself to any possible form to escape danger. So Xiao Yu left no choice to try his newly acquired technique.

The rain calamity as water attribute cultivator, help him to at least heal his physical injury slightly and also boost his speed and attack. Also, every droplets of the rain contains a high water aptitude with a cooling temperature and acidic chemical substance. Thus, one droplets would highly kill those who failed to neutralize it. And because its form is a rain, it's so difficult to dodge and it is everywhere.

The wolf man transform to its beast form and howl. A black smokey thing encircled the wolf.

" Hehehehe only divine magic light could undo the barrier of our heirloom. " He is so confident because ancient civilizations are so good at defense, how much more the wolf.

Xiao Yu prayed:
" Holy light of the moon shine into me. " Xiao Yu himself glowed into a blinding white yellowish light. The thick black smoke earlier disappeared without trace.

The unidentified wolf man is so stunned to react.

"Goddess Selene! Forgive this unscrupulous servant of yours being so audacious towards you. I failed to identify you. " After a while the wolf man shifted instantly to his human form and on his knee kowtowing Xiao Yu.

Selene is the goddess of the moon and highly respected by the wolf. It's their god that they must obey at.

Xiao Yu is confused at first. But after realizing that wolf worshiped the moon, he understand what the wolf man means.

" Arise " even Xiao Yu himself is glad that this fight would end up like this. At his condition it's difficult to fight. He remove the barrier and Wang Xian run to him directly.

" My beloved goddess, I failed to noticed you and even hurt you. Please punish me. I'll do everything you want me to do. " The wolf is resistant to held his chin up after what he did. The once devilish wolf is now like a child begging for his life.

" It's nothing. If you could tell me where the place we are looking at. I'll assume this never happened. " There's no use punishing this wolf man at all.

" We are looking for the enchanted forest. I hope you know where the portal could be. "

A/n: Sorry for the late update. My school activities are killing meಥ‿ಥ