CHAPTER XV

The emperor was watching from afar, he's quite surprised when Xiao Yu managed to broke the seal. He wanted to stop this cultivator and punished for daring to hurt his Empress in candidates, but he want to know what they're capable of so he remain in the shadow.

Thousands of swords rush into where Wang Xian, Xiao Yu and mara are. A level 1 Divine sword was among within the few. A divine sword is greatly powerful even the fact that it's still a grade 1.

" Surrender now or never!" Shouted from the leader of these cultivator who is called Feng ling. The sword stop midway when Feng ling shouted.
The three personnel who is about to die didn't utter a word. ' if only there are only 1 to 3 level 9 cultivator here I can still managed to escape, but they are countless. I didn't expected that this emperor would use these too many cultivator just to guard me, what a wicked human!.' Xiao Yu thought for a while.

Feng ling didn't received any answer so he smiled in relief because he is eager to kill the person who hurt the general. Feng ling is the vice General so their bond with the general was not less than that with the emperor. After knowing what happened to the general he wanted to avenge him. Though he know that this person is more powerful than him, 1 versus 20 level 9 silver cultivator excluding those level 9 below, winning is uncertain. When he saw how weak the three for already exhausting themselves, Feng ling is certain that victory is on his hand.
" HAHAHA then prepare to die" Understanding that they won't surrender Feng Ling can't help to laugh and become more excited.

The sword who stop earlier, double their speed rushing towards Xiao Yu and the rest.
Xiao Yu step forward, knowing that if he can't stop it, then neither Wang Xian and mara can.
The emperor's taken aback from Xiao Yu's bravery. This attack can kill it's opponent with just one blow. This is for the reason that the power of all these cultivator united as one.

This attack was kinda similar with the general, only that this is more powerful by the combined force of Feng ling and the rest.
Xiao Yu extended his right arm and open it's palm pointing towards the enemy while he close his eyes.

' Ice termination ' Xiao Yu muttered while he open his eyes. His eyes turn white as snow. The surrounding became frozen and rushing toward Feng ling and his comrades. The swords who are floating almighty up the sky, slowly lost its speed and not long even the divine sword drop into the ground before it could reach Xiao Yu.

" Step aside, create a barrier to stop this ice or we will be frozen here for death." Feng ling directly told his subordinates upon seeing that the ice is rushing to them like a fierce monster ready to slash their body. Feng Ling didn't expected that this Xiao Yu could be this powerful.

Xiao Yu feel that he is on the limit. Using two powerful incantation in a row drained all his strength. He stopped the ice termination before it reach to the group of Feng Ling.

Feng ling is confused why the ice stop, though they can stop it but surely a powerful ice like that they can't hold it for too long.

But when he saw that Xiao Yu throw up blood he then realized that he is on the limit. ' this is the chance ' Feng ling thought.

" Ready to attack again!" Feng ling commanded.
Mara and Wang Xian after seeing that Xiao Yu already throw a mouthful of blood became more worry. They understand that he is now on his limit and if he will use his spiritual energy again it might broke his core and his cultivation will be gone.

They guided Xiao Yu to sit to cultivate in a while to replenish his energy.

Feng ling and his comrade rush towards them, taking the opportunity that Xiao Yu is cultivating.
"Wang Xian protect his majesty I'll fight with them."

" Mara but.."

Before Wang Xian could finish his word, mara was already gone and appear a few meters away to face the approaching enemy.

Mara still didn't recover yet so she can only use less than half of her power.

The magnanimous combined power of Feng ling and his comrade. Not long mara is defeated.