Chapter 63

The aura of bloody war emmets the place. A strong sense of killing intent shroud both side. It can be seen that one inappropriate move is enough for these people to rip themselves.

Neither of them wanted to back off. The Battle hasn't begun, but you can already hear the wind's eerie howl.

When Xianlan made his move. Some soldiers role to the ground because of the sudden pain inside them. Because of the numerous people that Xianlan attacked at once, the strength of his energy is less strong, added more that his body is on the recovery state.

Zhao Baixi: " stupid brother, do you think your weak trick could kill my people? " He whimper. With a swoosh if his sleeve, the nameless soldiers rolling to the ground, finally breathed relief.

Xianlan is amaze how his brother easily undo his power knowing that it's their blood that he control. However he quick to remember that his brother was watching him everyday especially when he practiced. Unbeknown to him, Zhao Baixi was learning and studying his stands and ability. A wicked person and a very wise man indeed.

" Kill them for me! And go get me the beholder of the fairy core, I want that person alive! " Zhao Baixi raise his sword as he shouted those words.

Like a puppet, cultivators and soldiers run and begun to act like a rabid people.

Xianlan retreated back to Xiao Yu's group.

Lu bin:" Hold yourself! Don't be scared by their numbers! "

The beast such as snakes, wolves, king lions, rogues, that do have a high cultivation, without any fear they confront the enemies face to face.

When Zhao Baixi notice that his soldiers were easily wipe out by those beast, he angrily curse them. " Bunch of useless people! You can't even kill those little animals! What's the use keeping you? "

Because those soldiers and cultivators aren't normal after all. The beast also suffer from a lot of injuries.

Lu Rin floated to the battlefield to back up the beast. With one blast of his energy, the enemy that was approaching the dying beast flip backward.

Don't you think a beast almost in nirvana can easily trampled upon?

The remaining soldiers are getting scared by the pressure Lu Rin has.

" You lowly people think that my forest is afraid of you? Dream on! " Lu Bin also come beside Lu Rin.

The combination of graceful Lu Bin and fierce Lu Rin is admirable. They both exude unearthly beauty.

" Oh, look what we got here. It's pity if I'll kill the two remaining Dragon. So why not join hands with me? " Proposed by Zhao Baixi.

" Okay I understand, then you'll die along with these trash! " Seeing the two dragon didn't make any hush, it's obvious that they wouldn't go along with him.

Lu Rin : " Enough talking! Do it if you have the ability "

Zhao Baixi: " Attack them all at once! "

" Ice termination, mega frozen! "
The ice of Xiao Yu instantly froze the place. Everyone stop because their feet are either frozen or because of the chill in their bones.

Xiao Yu watched the two side killing each other. He's getting tired of these scenario. Why is this always happening?

Zhao Baixi turn himself into a dark smoke. He covered the sky with his form. The ice melted then the ground cracks and there are skeleton arising from it, grabbing someone near them.

" This monster is practicing such black magic!" Zhao xianlan stated

" Rain of chaos! "

Xiao Yu ain't supposed to use this magic. Because not only it drain his energy faster, it also damage the entire place. But, by this moment he must do it.

One after one, droplets of deadly rain drip drop at the battlefield. The alive bones, one touch melted.

" Oh, as expected with the goddess. "

Zhao Baixi even laugh like a maniac. He amusingly watch his creation destroyed into nothingness.

When the wave of those filthy skeleton soon perish, so as some of those soldiers. Another, bunch of skeletons emerge again! Xiao Yu can't retract his qi.

They're uncertain why does Zhao Baoxi isn't giving his best. Or he's just waiting for an opportunity, when they're drain he will take this opportunity to slaughter them.

The number of skeletons are infinite, if this will continue. Just by this, his mana will run out immediately. Therefore, Xiao Yu withdraw his qi and the rain stop.

" Sonic wave! " Tian Bai unleashed his power right after the rain stop. This will prevent the enemy to prepare themselves.

The ashes of the leaving bones scattered in the wind.

Squeak and clashing sounds of swords go along with the screams of pain.

Blood like a pool covered the once green grass field.

The numbers of soldiers and group of  cultivators decreased less than half from it's previous count.

However, Zhoa Baixi isn't worried or angry. This makes Xiao Yu worried more.

The demonic aura from those bone puppets drifted into the whisper of the wind and penetrated through inside the beast.

The color of the beast slowly turn into all black. Lu Rin failed to realized it sooner. Now majority of the beast behind them are undergoing inside battle.

" Outrageous! Truly disgusting! " Lu Bin angrily stunted.

" You really all think I will waste my energy by that? HAHAHAHA, I want to see you beast killing each other. Kill them for me my children! " Zhao Baixi mockery said.

" This is dangerous, the beast here are powerful. With their combine strength and the group of Baixi, it will be hard for us to defend both side. Fast, we must heal them! " Xiao Yu anxiously said.

" Yin yang, heal! " Lu Bin and Lu Rin combine both of their power. Through this, the effect will be more faster.

" It's too late now, they're already consumed by evil. " Tian Bai murmur.

The eyes of the beast are so red like blood. It lunch themselves to Tian Bai. Luckily, he activated his heirloom on time.

Tian Bai felt the strength from the serpent smashing him nonstop.

Xiao Yu flew towards the heads of the serpent to stop it, however it devastatingly go insane and accelerated it's power with it's might in a hope to smash Tian Bai.

Xiao Yu didn't expect this, thus he was thrown backward by the force.

" Yuyu! " Xianlan catch Xiao Yu.

" Blood manipulation! " He exploded the serpent. This guy tried to harm Xiao Yu. He deserve death!

Tian Bai sigh in relief. However, right after that, the other beast also begun to attack them all.

The soldiers took this opportunity to advance, and take the advantage that Xiao Yu and his people are dealing with the beast to sneak attack.