Chapter 46

Xianlan and yuyu once uses the dual cultivation before. Therefore, they shared some of their senses with each other.

" Yuyu, it's useless. My core has been contaminated by poison. Don't waste your energy and power on me. " The almost lifeless xianlan smilingly caress yuyu's wet face from tears.

" Xianlan, what are you talking about? Just a little bit more and you'll get okay. " Even though yuyu don't know what to do. If he can save xianlan or not, he's still hoping that he could heal xianlan.

One of the book at his home back then. There is a forbidden book in titled ' You'll live with my life '. Xiao Yu discovered it when he was looking for a way to develop his core steadily.

The content of the book includes the way on how to offer your life to the person whom you wanted to continue to live. In exchange, you'll lost half of your life span or die if unfortunate.

It might be painful, but Xiao Yu clearly understood that there is no way xianlan could survive by just relying to his healing power.

" There's no other choice. Though they shall forgive me, mara, Wang Xian. But this is for the betterment. "

Yuyu withdraw the ice crystal. He form his inner energy to protect his womb. At this point, even if he will die. His body will remain active untill the baby will be born.

The reason why Xiao Yu is being hunted by the heavenly emperor is to get his divine core. And he know it. So, in order to preserve and save xianlan, he will going to transfer it to xianlan.

Imagine how painful could it be when you tear down yourself.

Mara shifted to her human form. " You're majesty you can't do that! " She said through telepathy. Her voice is quivering.

" Mara, you know we can't win over them. By doing this, all of you might be save. Mara, I hope you can take care the baby in the future. I will be entrusting them to you and Wang Xian. "

" Hold the enemy for me! " Yuyu commanded his people. After that he started to gather her energy. His original being slowly appear invisible to everyone.

Xianlan who is unconscious float into the air by yuyu's magic. And slowly, yuyu's original being melted and being absorb inside xianlan.

Lou wei who is already so weak cried upon seeing his prince. He don't deserve to suffer this way. But what can she do? She know that she don't have the ability to save her prince.

' I'm sorry my lady! I failed to protect your son! '

After yuyu successfully transferred his divine core to xianlan. He felt like his body is about to be broken. He throw up some blood unconsciously. Not a minute had past and xianlan open his eyes.

" Xianlan you're finall......" Xianlan grip his throat before he could even finish talking. His eyes widen in surprised.

' this isn't xianlan! No this is.... Impossible '

" Gege! Blade of despair, strike! " Wang Xian forcefully release a strong attack making his core to crack! Exhausting your core too much will broke your cultivation.

Xiao yu was released, thanks to Wang xian. But he is unable to process everything. What happened? Why did xianlan do that?

" Xianlan! What is the meaning of this... "

" HHAHAHAHA Foolish person! Can't you see who really I am? I'm the heavenly emperor. Everything that happened is in accordance with my plan. I know that you wont give me what I want even if I kill you. So getting your trust and faking everything would do. Now that I got your divine core, I have no use of you anymore! "

Every word is like a bullet and knife that cut Xiao Yu into pieces. He can't believe that xianlan would do this to him. So all he said was a lie? All those actions are fake?

" Please tell me you're kidding, right?"

" Do I look like I am! " He then throw a strong palm energy to yuyu.

Because his divine core was gone, yuyu is so weak that he might die by that attack. He close his eyes ready to meet his end. But what happened next makes his anger raise to a new level.

Lou wei throw herself in front of him and is the one hit by the palm tiger.

" Lou wei! Why? Why would you do that!" Yuyu is now literally crying out of his lungs.

" My prince, don't cry. I failed to protect your mother. I can't bare to see you die in front of me. "

Lou Wei's body slowly become transparent. She open her palm and their is a white lutos on it.

" My prince, this is my original form. I might not be as powerful as they're. But at least with my current cultivation and yours. It would be enough for you to escape. " Without waiting for yuyu's response. She transferred all his cultivation to Xiao Yu.

The moment she is done. Her body was gone. Only the remaining fragment of her soul can be seen.

" Xianlan! I'll make sure that everything you've done to me, you'll suffer more than twice the pain! From this moment onward! You are my eternal enemy! "

He's sobbing non stop. But that doesn't stop his voice to come out clearly.

" You heartless monster! You don't know how many times his highness sacrifice his life to save you, and this how you will repay him? You're worth like a trash! My highness don't deserve you. I'll hate you until the last breath of mine! I'll make sure that the child will never know such father! " Mara didn't hold her self anymore. His highness is such a good person, why did he experience this?

" Surround them! Let no one escape. " Xianlan just ignored whatever mara spouted. Instead, he even want to capture them all.

' mara, let me borrow your strength. ' yuyu said through mind link. Breaking down ain't the time yet. He must save his people.