Chapter 31

The serpent stop midway when it attempted to throw another murderous attacked, upon seeing that xiao yu is glowing with fainted blue light.

Xiao yu lay down the body of xianlan after temporarily healed the outer wound to stop the bleeding.

" You ambiguous serpent! " Gathering his remaining strength he supported himself to stand and face the mighty beast again.

" Ice termination Mega frozon thousand snow flakes! Fairy magic, moon of the Netherland lend me your power!" Xiao yu cried chanting the enchantment. Even after practicing the Qi sustaining method, the excessive used of Qi without even a second of break barely managed to restore any surrounding prowess making it to almost dry his Qi mainland.

The beast didn't just stay there waiting for it's doomed. It grows more fierce and the nine heads open it's mouth and breathed a more terrifying fire.

Since the serpent is a fire beast and has higher cultivation than xiao yu. The ' ice termination ' only frozed less than half of its body. The ice swords that are rushing towards the beast was melted by it's fire as well. However, xiao yu already anticipated this thing to happened. He did cast these numerous attack to lure the attention of the beast. While the beast is spitting fire, xiao yu move his body faster like a wind and appear behind the serpent.

" Heavenly moon blade unleashed!" A slender thin sword sway in the air cutting all the heads of the serpent. The serpent whom who never expected this thing to happened drop dead into the ground.

The white porcelain fingers of xiao yu grip the handle of the sword firmly. ' Heavenly ' attacked can only be used by the emperor since he is the leader appointed by heaven. Granting him the ability to use divine magic such as xianlan's ' Heavenly thunder '. In xiao yu's case, he can access it as after all he is a half god himself.

But the backlash of killing an immortal sacred beast instantly hit xiao yu's spiritual sea.

His body has been slammed into the ground and he thrown several mouthful of blood. Since he already released the energy coming from moon that he borrowed earlier, he can barely support himself to stand.

He crossed down his leg and started to cultivate. His meridian has been disturbed by the backlash and he need to settle it first. He long don't care that he was in a graveyard, what's most important now is to atleast restore half of his energy and save xianlan.

After half an hour, he stop cultivating after realizing that there is still a poison inside xianlan's body. And the more he delay to remove it, the harder it will be so as it's effect.

He drag his exhausted body to where xianlan was. When he look at xianlan, his once red thin lips is now turning purple. The poison reacted faster than he think.

He look at the surrounding to find some useful plants to remove the toxin. Since his body only recovered less than half of his energy, his senses has gotten affected as well. It becomes less active than what it was before.

When he lean his eyesight towards the body of the serpent. It was now gone, and replace by a dark blue glimmering small grass.

By the appearance of the grass you can determined that is not a normal plant.

Xiao yu then walk towards the plant and infuses his Qi to scanned the plant. It's a ' hunyan heavenly plant ' it can more likely nullify the poison inside xianlan. He just need to refine it and turn it into a pill so xianlan can take it.

He carefully remove it and started to refine it. Luckily, he learned alchemist so it's not that difficult after all.

Not long the pill is created. He inserted his Qi again to the pill so it will enter xianlan's vein. Soon enough, the purple lips turn again into a kissable red one.

Xiao yu check xianlan again and he sigh in relief after knowing that the poison was finally gone.

After ensuring that xianlan is now stable he continued to cultivate again.

When he woke up it already past night and xianlan is trembling while his eyes are still close. Xiao yu become confuse, he was surely sure that the poison was gone. But what happened?

" Xianlan? Xianlan!" Still no response no matter how he called his name. He injected his Qi directly entered into xianlan's spiritual main land and surprisingly xianlan's Qi is in havoc. That's why he is trembling with pain. His vast land is about to explode. He can feel that xianlan consciousness is fully awake. Yet, he can't control himself.

" This is dangerous! If he still won't completely wake up. His body will most likely to explode by his strong spiritual power. " Xiao yu is worrying non stop while he is thinking about all the possible ways to save him. Even though he hated this guy. But after having by his side by a quite time. He gradually change his perspective towards this man into a new lighter side. Now he is willing to save him no matter what.

Xiao yu remember the dual cultivation. It's a cultivation where it can relax once qi from berserk and it can increase the cultivation more faster. This technique is most convenient for xianlan today. But the most difficult part was that dual cultivation will require an intimate intimacy between two cultivator.

Just by thinking xiao yu is already willing to stab himself to death. How can he do such immoral act!

" Xianlan!" He was snap when xianlan shouted in pain. The immerse pressure of Qi inside him is unbearable. His sweating and his forehead form wrinkles while he is gritting his teeth.

" Xianlan, wake up! "

Xianlan is trembling more. Xiao yu check his innermost upon seeing his reaction just to found out that his Qi gone more wild!

Xiao yu have no other choice. If he chose to hold on his dignity, xianlan will most likely to die. If he will sacrifice his Chastity both of them will survive.

" Fuck! Why am I always the one who sacrifice myself at the end! " Xiao yu become helpless knowing his fate.

He gently took of xianlan's lower clothes and he do the most shameful act he have ever done in his life.

Through the process of sexual intimacy. Gradually, xianlan finally mastered to control some of his Qi and soon his Qi was finally settled. Yet, because of the pain he passed out.