The Party -23

Tonight Harry and I are going to Matty's party. Matty is from The 1975. I've only met him once, but he seems pretty cool. I had on my sparkly black dress, and was ready to go. Harry and I walked out the door, and drove to the place Mat was at. Once we arrived Harry and I got broken apart by the heap of people dancing around us. I went with the flow and started dancing. There was soon a guy with red hair and green eyes dancing next to me. I said to him, "You look like a member of Green Day,"

"No, I'm from Five Seconds of Summer," It then hit me this was Michael Clifford from 5sos. I listened to their album a few times and really enjoyed it. Harry would always play me some song while he would cook for me.

"Yeah, but you look like you belong in Green Day," I laughed.

"Thank you," He laughed. "You're very pretty," He said above the music.

"Thank you," I said low and slowly as I pushed some of my hair out of my face.

"Harry is a lucky guy," He said before he left me dumbfounded my his comment. I just stood there thinking about him. I shook it off and went back to look for Harry. I accidentally bumped into some girl.

"Oh hey, You're Cara," She said. I nodded. "Aw you're pudgier than I thought," She mentioned.

"Pudgy?" I questioned.

"Well, Um." She looked awkward now. "I can tell you how to stay thin, so you can do it too."

"Well, how do you stay so thin?" I asked looking at her perfect body.

"Well, I eat all I want and then throw it all up," She mentioned.

"You have Bulimia?" I almost laughed at the thought of it. Why would someone do that to their body?

"Do you want to be skinny or not?" She narrowed her eyes.

I thought about all the dieting and exercising I've been doing. Nothing has really changed. Anne said that there has been quite a few articles about my weight. I looked back at the food that was laid out for everyone. I looked back at her. I said, "I'll do it."

She made me eat a lot. She then took me to the bathroom and told me how to throw up without using my fingers. I did what she said and watched it all come back up. Once I was done, I sat on the floor and started to cry a little.

"It gets easier. Before you know it, It will be a routine," She gave me an air kiss and left me on the floor.

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw all of the fat on me and was suddenly disgusted by the sight. I knew that what I was doing was bad. I washed the taste away with the water and went back to the party. I put on a fake smile and looked around for Harry. I couldn't find him. I sighed and sat on the staircase. Would Harry love me more if I was thinner? Maybe I should do this. Harry saw me.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he stood infront of me.

"I was just thining about tour," I lied.

"Want to dance?" Harry asked as Mine by Beyonce came on. I smiled and nodded. Harry picked me up and we started to dance really close to each other. I'm so happy when I'm with him. It's like all my problems go away when I'm with him. He's so perfect. He put his hands on my waist as I backed up into him. I reached behind me and put my hands on him. I leaned my head back as the song started to slow down. I was so happy.

Harry and I said goodbye to everyone and left. As Harry and I were in the car I had put my phone into the speakers and put it on shuffle. Siberia had come one. I smiled and sung along. Harry even sung to his parts. I'm so lucky to have Harry and I never want to loose him.

----Interview----

"So you went to The 1975's Party the other night and there has been people talking about you and Harry dancing the night away. Is that true?" She aked me.

"Yes." I thought back to the night of ups and downs. The one that stuck the most was Harry and I in the middle of the floor dancing and blocking everyone around us. "I was honestly so caught up in the moment that I really thought time had stopped." I mentioned.

"That sounds like true love to me. So there was also a rumor that Harry Styles ex Taylor Swift met again there. How do you feel about the two of them?" She asked.

I was too busy throwing up to even notice that Taylor was there. Does Harrys still have feelings for her? What did they talk about? "I was not aware of that," I began. "However, I trust Harry. If he did anything he would tell me." I said.

She wrapped it up with questions of my tour and I was let go. I went home and saw Harry on the phone smiling. Is it Taylor? He cheated on me before. If it could happen once, it could happen twice. Harry hung up and walked over to me.

"Was that Taylor? Are you seeing her again?" I asked. I was so upset. I tried to keep my cool, but I was a total mess.

He touched me on the arm. It wasn't the same. It felt like it was a rutine. "You have noting to worry about. It's all in your mind,"

"Then why did you change the way you touch me?" I asked right before I walked out.