Starting Rumors -38

It's been a few weeks since my mom has died. I buried her scrub cap with her. It's been normal these past few weeks. However, Alzheimers is genetic. There is a possibility that I could have it as well. I looked around for my keys so that I could go to meet Anne. I looked all around.

"Harry!" I called out. Harry came down quickly. "Have you seen my keys?" I asked him.

"They're in your hands," Harry pointed down to my keys. My heart skipped a beat. What if I do have this? What if I forget who Harry is? He'll never know how much that I want to grow old with him. I breathed out sharply and Harry shot me a look. I ignored and walked out the door. I leaned against the wall in the hallway and fell to the floor. My head fell in my hands that lay on my knees. I started to cry and Harry must have heard because he came out to me. He sat down next to me.

"Harry. I should tell you something," I began and tried to stop my tears. I told him about my moms case and how I could have it as well. I told him some of the signs and about the age of early onset Alzheimers.

"Maybe you don't have it. Maybe you're just forgetful," Harry tried to tell me. I had a feeling he was telling this to me to convenience himself more than me. I appreciated his concern.

I got up and so did he. "I really should go. Thank you," I gave harry a soft, quick, kiss before I left.

I got to Anne's office right on time. I thought that I might be late due to my break down. Anne sat me down and let out a sigh.

"So there are three offers waiting for you. You can agree to all of them or none of them, it doesn't matter." I nodded and waited for her to tell me what they were. "First, Penguin Books would love to publish you if you would like to do a autobiography. Second, TV show. MTV has been interested in making you a reality star. Last, but not least, Tour Movie. What do you think?" Anne asked.

"Yes to book and maybe to tour movie."

"Why the book? I thought you'd go straight for the movie?" She asked as she took a sip of her water that was sitting next to her.

"I don't know how long I can have my memory. I don't want Harry to deal with me forgetting his name, and him thinking that I don't love him anymore. I love him a lot. And I want to let everyone know what it's like being me. Maybe people know what I'm going through, and maybe some are just wondering. I want to do it mainly for Harry. I want him to know everything that I was thinking. I want him to know that I have always loved him. That even when I hated him, I loved him with all my heart," I explained to her.

"Okay. Well this is completely up to you. Write whatever you want. And let me know when they can have a copy to read over." Anne smiled at me, and it gave me a little hope. Maybe I don't have this, but if I do, I want Harry to know that I love him.

~~~Interview~~~

"So we got Cara Hastings with us today," The DJ said in the mic.

"Hello," I said cheerfully. Even though I'm terrified that I'll forget everyone.

"So rumor is that you're writing a book. Is that correct?" He asked as he looked at me.

"Rumor is true. I'm writing a book about my life," I kind of laughed after I said it. I don't really write anything other than songs, but I guess it's time for a change.

"So is there going to be juicy details of you and Harry?" He asked.

"There is going to be something quite interesting. Some might have saw it, but most of the fans had no idea that it was going on," I said talking about how Harry and I started off as just a stunt.

"Can you please tell us what it is?" He begged.

"No!" I laughed. I haven't even told Harry all that's going to be in the book. He might not like it, but I'm going to have to put it in because I hate living in secrets, and all my fans not knowing the truth." I explained. I just realized that I need to tell Harry about this book and what's going to be in it.

"Do you at least have a date yet?" He asked.

"No. I'm still just beginning to write it, but I'll let everyone know the moment I do," I flashed him a smile.

~~~

I got home and sat down with Harry. "So, I want to put everything in this story. I mean everything," I didn't break my eye contact. I couldn't even if I wanted to.

"Like sex?" He laughed. I pushed him a little.

"No! Like how we started and everything in between," I laughed at him.

"Like...?"

"Like you and Taylor. Like us starting off as nothing more than something fake. Like how I slowly feel for you every time your eyes landed on mine. Like how-" Harry cut me off with a kiss.

He pulled away and asked, "Like that?"

"Yes," I smiled and leaned back into him. He kissed me again. I never wanted this to end.