Still The One (authors note)

Track by track of Still The One by Cara Hastings.

Kaleidoscope is about there being so many different versions of what people say although fans interpret it as being so love drunk.

Still The One is about how after all that the two have been together that Harry is still the one she wants and will always want. She wanted the album to reflect how amazing their love is.

Slow Dancing was a song she wrote after Cara had broke down due to everything that was going on (recovering from anorexia, dealing with her mom, the wedding coming up, ect.) and how Harry helped her up and started to slow dance with her and how that cleared her head.

Man Of The World is about both of them. About how easy it would to be to write a song about Harry and tell them everything, but how he only craves one thing. And how without that one thing (which is love) that he's just an empty shell.

Rumors is about all of the rumors about them and how it made them grow stronger.

Weight In Gold is basically a song about her saying how Harry has become so special to her and how he's perfect to her.

Say You Will was a song both of them wrong together and Harry is featured on. It's basically their vows to each other in a song.

Harry's Song is an instrumental slowdown that Cara's producer recorded when Harry was showing cars what would sound good in a song.

Mamas Hands is about her mom passing away and how her mom was always there for her even when her mom wasn't really there.

Butter cookie was about how Cara recovered from her eating disorder and it came to her when Harry was making her butter cookies one night.

Isn't It Midnight was a song Harry actually wrote. It was about New Years and how dressed to the nines everyone was and how all Harry wanted to do was kiss Cara at midnight.

Still The One, Part II is an instrumental version of still the one but will light vocals from the both of them.

Something Inside Me is about the live the two of them have and how the feeling is magical and how they're a part of one another.

One More Night is about how they had a perfect night together doing nothing before Harry had to go back home for a few days and Cara had plans with her friend and how she wishes that they had one more perfect night together.