Pretend -1

I got dressed to take Harry Styles to see the town. I don't know what to show him? I'm going to Starbucks either way. I'm craving Starbucks. I don't care who he is, or how famous he is, I'm going to do this my way. Seems everything won't go his way. I should be nice. I mean he's doing this too. He may be just as upset as me. What if he has a girlfriend? I heard a knock at my door. Great. I sighed, and went to open the door. I wasn't looking forward to pretending.

"Okay, we're going to Starbucks. Is that cool with you?" I asked. I wanted to slap him. I don't like this idea at all. I don't even know him and I have to date him.

"Yeah," He nodded. I think he hated this as much as I did. Well we need to look like we're happy, so might as well be nice. Plus, I shouldn't be mean. We're both in this.

"I'm Cara," I held out my hand. He let out a smile. I smiled back. He shook my hand. I felt a great relief as he smiled however. He didn't seem so bad.

"Harry," He smiled showing his teeth. He seemed happy. His smile is kinda cute. "This is nice," He nodded.

"How?" I asked.

"It feels normal. Like I'm not Harry Styles, I'm just Harry. Anyways, we should go," He held out his arm for me. Here it goes. I linked my arm with his, and went out. I drove us to Starbucks. We got out of the car, and paps where everywhere. I didn't know this many people could fit in this town. I smiled for them, and walked in. I breathed out.

Harry put his hand on my back, and I calmed down. How does one touch do that? "Don't worry. You get used to it,"

"Really?" I asked. I looked in his eyes. There was something about his eyes that made me want to believe in magic. I don't know how a stranger could calm me this much.

"No," He shook his head as he laughed. I laughed too. He seems pretty cool. I walked up, and ordered. Harry still had his hand gently on my back, trying to keep me calm. It sent chills down my spine. Why? This is a strange feeling. I don't really know what to think of it. We sat down, and Harry looked up at me. "We're going on a date tonight. It's at some really fancy place," He whispered to me.

"Like A-list celeb place?" I asked playing with my cup. I'm not super famous and I've never been somewhere that a lot of celebrities are at.

"Yup. You'll have to dress in a big fancy dress they told me," Harry took another sip. He was nervous. I was too. I have to ware a dress tonight. Fun. I sighed. Dresses aren't really my favorite.

"We should get going. We have to go to the park. There's this one view that's really nice. We can talk privately, and freely there," I told him. I hated whispering. Harry got up, and we went out.

I drove to a lake. I said park to throw him off. Not everything is going to go the way he thinks.

"Where are we headed?" He asked as he saw me drive past the park. I smiled, and kept on driving. I looked back to see there where people following me. Good thing there is a passcode here. I stopped at the gate, and entered 22o2. It opened, and I drove.

We got to the lake, and sat down at the dock. I looked out. The lake was clear and blue. It reminded me of summer in the middle of winter. Harry smiled out at it. I really like his smile. Strange. Why do I like it so much?

"I like this a lot. I feel like I'm always out on town. I never get so see places like this," He smiled at me. "Thank you," He told me.

"My parents owned it. It's owned by me now," I looked out. The sun was starting to set. It looked amazing. "My mom had to pass it on to me when she was in the hospital, but I can't pay for this place."

"I'm sorry," He touched my hand. I felt an electric shook through my body. What is happening to me? This is strange. I feel like I'm going crazy. Maybe it's because he's the only one that's actually been nice to me lately.

"Time to play pretend," He took out his phone, and put it on the front facing camera. He scooted closer to me to get us both in. We both smiled for the camera even though it seemed a bit pushed. We took the photo, and he posted it. "This is strange, huh?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. I've never fake dated someone before. Nor have I seen so many people in one place," I laughed. He did as well.

"Okay. Just posted the photo. It's getting late. We should get going. We have a date latter tonight," Harry looked down. I nodded my head, and left with him.

"Let me give you a warning Harry," I started. "I'm a whole lotta trouble," I sang.

"Okay Leona Lewis," He laughed, and got in the car. I went home. He walked me to the door. "Guess I'll see you later tonight. Thanks again for today," He smiled. I held out my hand for him to shake. He shook it with a smile. It was a bit awkward. I walked in, and closed the door.

I had to get ready for my date. I looked up the restaurant. It was fancy. I need a stunning dress. I needed to look amazing.

After looking forever through my closet, and taking forever to do my hair and make up, I got dressed in a nice, classy, dress and put my hair up in a bun.

I'm so nervous. I don't know what will happen. I looked at my self in the mirror one more time. I got on twitter, and posted what Anne wanted me to. "Going out tonight. First date with @Harry_Styles!! I'm so nervous!!" I was nervous. I know I shouldn't be. I mean it's not like we're really together. I felt my heart skip a beat as the door knocked. I went to my door, and opened it. It was Harry. My heart was beating quickly. I couldn't remember the last time I went on a date.

"Wow, you look amazing," He complimented. I blushed a little.

"You don't look bad yourself," I smiled at the curly haired man. He smiled back, and held out his arm. I smiled a little bigger, and took his arm. I've never had a guy do that for me. We left to go to diner.

"Styles," Harry told the lady at the front desk. She lead us to our table. I don't know what to do now. Do I just say nothing? I was always bad at playing pretend.

"We have an interview tomorrow," Harry told me. I nodded my head. Anne had told me that today. I looked down at the table blankly. "Wanna go someplace else?" He asked standing up. He took my hand, and we ran out. Where is he taking me? We didn't get far before the paps came. We were trapped. We were barley moving. I squeezed Harry's hand. I didn't know what would happen next. Anne probably sent them here.

He stopped. He looked at me in the eyes. His were beautiful. Is that strange to say? He put his warm hand on my face. I felt my heart quicken. I could feel my chest rising, and falling. It felt like everything around us got slower. He leaned in, and kissed me. My breath had escaped from me. I could feel the sparks fly. I really like this. Wait, what am I saying? He parted. I had to catch my breath. He took my by surprise. I looked at all the paps. He just did it to put on a show. I wish he didn't. Why do we have to play this silly game? I found myself wishing that he actually cared about me. Wishing that he really wanted to kiss me.