I love him -11

My manager Anne called me in today for an urgent meeting. So now I'm here in a room with her waiting for others to come. I don't know who all is going to come. She wont tell me anything. Before I knew it Harry Styles and Simon Cowell came in and took a seat at the square table.

"Here's the deal. We say what goes here okay?" Anne started. "Simon and I where very pleased of what the people where thinking about the two of you two, but you fucked it up. Sorry, but you effed it up," Anne said to us. I looked down. I'm not the one who left.

"Sorry. It's my fault. I didn't want to act anymore, so I left. Please don't yell at her for it," Harry said.

I looked over to him and mouthed , "Thank you,"

"Look. We're going to fix up the mess you two made," Simon said. "You're going to act like you just bumped into each other at the store. I will set up a paparazzi for Harry only, and then you two will come together where they sell the soda. Witch is where Cara will be," Simon pointed to me.

"I don't know," I said.

"Do you want to go back to the ghetto?" Anne asked me. I hate when she brings that up.

"You lived in the ghetto?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. My mom is a meth user," I looked down almost in tears.

"I'm so sorry," Harry put his hand on my leg.

I looked up at Anne and Simon to see them smiling at each other. I looked back at Harry, and just smiled. I looked back at them. "Okay. Let's get it over and done with," I said.

***

I was over by the soda. I guess it wouldn't hurt to get a coke. No I think I'll go for the peace tea. I tried to grab the peace tea, but it was too high. Some guy came behind me, and grabbed it for me. I turned around and it was Harry. I just laughed and said, "Thanks Hazza," I started to walk away, because that's what Simon said for me to do. I guess I buy this and get out.

Harry grabbed my hand. "Wait Cara," He whispered. I looked back at him. He grabbed my waist, and pulled me close to him. I could feel the breath escaping from me. I just looked up at him. His lips where only inches away from mine. I honestly think time stopped. Everyone around us was in slow motion. I waited for him to kiss me, but he didn't. He just looked at me. I got out of his grip, and went to pay for my drink. I looked back at Harry who was still looking at me from where we once stood. I looked back, and left.

I got back to my place, and just sat on my sofa. I laid my head on the arm, and soon feel asleep. I woke up at about nine in the afternoon to Anne calling me. "What?" I asked.

"You got an interview with Access Hollywood! Get ready it's at twelve!" Anne hung up, and so did I. I smiled to myself a little, because I felt something. Hope. I have hope of Harry and I actually being something real.

I grabbed an overnight bag and headed to California.

***Interview with Access Hollywood***

Billy set me up, and then sat down himself. He seemed sweet. Not like the usual interviewers.

The cameras started and so did he. "Hello welcome to Access Hollywood. I am here with the young and talented Cara Hastings. So what's going on?" He asked as he tuned to me.

"Well I've actually finished filling a video for my new single called 'Go Insane'," I said with a smile.

"So tell us a bit about this new single," Billy said.

"Its about how that one person can make you feel crazy. And how you feel like you're going insane again and again and no matter how hard you try, it's a never ending cycle." I said.

"Speaking of going insane, you bumped into Harry Styles the other day" He said.

"Yeah I did," I smiled, and looked down thinking of yesterday.

"Can you tell us what all happened?" He asked me.

"Um. We kind of just bumped into each other. It was really odd. Like I hadn't seen him since the break up, and seeing him again felt really normal," I told him.

"So tell me the truth, do you still have feelings for him?" He placed his hand on his chin as he asked me.

"I mean... When I'm with him it's like magic. I get this feeling when he's around. When he kisses me it feels like I can't breathe. When he holds me I feel like gravity is nonexistent. I've never believed in the ways of magic, but when I'm with him, I wonder why. Because everything with him is so magical."

"Wow. I wish you two the best of luck," Billy said as the camera men told him that it was time to sign off. The cameras went off, and Billy said, "I really hope you two work things out. I can tell real love when I see it,"

He walked away, and I just smiled. I guess I do love him. I love Harry.

-----------------------------

Sorry for the little filler. I hope you liked it. :)