Lights out

After I had got done with my TV interview I got home and went straight to my guitar. I thought about my song called Closer. I should slow it down. I started singing, "I just want to replay last night. Underneath the covers in the moonlight. Teaching me to love till I'm paralyzed. How can I remain in those green eyes? Hiding from the bright light. Even though you're gone, you're still beside me. So I'll be waiting for you to come home. Cause I've been wishing that I had you alone. It's kinda wrong that you're so right. I need you to be close. I need you to be closer. I need you to be close. I need you to be closer. Closer. What is it that you've done that I can shake? I'm fighting with the pace of my heart rate. Who will I become that's so unlike me? But I guess I'm naive. I just think you may be everything I need. And you can call me crazy. But I'm just gonna give in this time. So I'll be waiting for you to come home. Cause I've been wishing that I had you alone. It's kinda wrong that you're so right. I need you to be close. I need you to be closer. I need you to be close. I need you to be closer. Closer. Baby trouble on my bed side. And put your lips right against mine. So I can show you what it feels like. Let me to show you what it feels like. I need you to be close. I need you to be closer. I need you to be close. I need you to be closer. Closer."

"That sounded really good," Harry said as he walked down stairs.

"I thought you were with the guys," I put down my guitar quickly. I still get nervous for Harry to hear my songs. Especially when I almost cried when singing it.

"No. You should do an acoustic album," He sat next to me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I kinda wrote a song for you. It's only lyrics. I was going to ask Niall if he could come up with the music. It's not going to be on an album or anything, but I wanted to write it for you. I was honestly going to use some of it for my vows, but I'll wait," He started.

"I'll do the music if you sing it for me," I smiled.

He began to sing, "I can picture me wherever you are. We don't have to dance. We don't have to talk. We could stick around or we can go back to the old house. Whatever you need. Whatever you want. Cause don't you know I'm so sold. Like you got a heart made out of pure gold. And babe I will give you whatever you want. Cara I will give you whatever you want. Cara I will give you whatever you want. If I could make a wish, I'd need only one. I don't need a plan. Just a place in the sun. Pick a record out. Float away to the sound. Whatever you need. Whatever you want. Cause don't you know I'm so sold. Like you got a heart made out of pure gold. Cara I will give you whatever you want. Cara I will give you whatever you want. Cara I will give you whatever you want. Whatever you want. Cause baby I Give you. You know that I give you. Baby I give you (Whatever you want). Whatever you want. Cause don't you know I'm so sold. Like you got a heart made out of pure gold. And babe I will give you whatever you want. Cara I will give you whatever you want. Cara I will give you whatever you want."

"I loved that. Why don't you play that for the guys?" I asked him.

"That's just for you." He smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. "The guys might not make it. There's heavy storms where they are," He was talking about the guys now.

"Oh. When do you go back to tour?" I asked. I knew he'd have to leave again.

"A week," He looked down. I just breathed out.

"How long will you be gone?" I asked as I watched him get up.

"Until Christmas," He looked down.

"That's a long time," I said. I could feel the tears in my eyes. I know his new album tour is going to be great. I really do want him to enjoy himself. I guess this is the life we signed up for.

Just as Harry was about to say something to me the power went out. I looked out the window to see that it was a city wide blackout. "I'll get your candles," He said as he walked up stairs. I have a slight obsession with candles. I guess it came in handy this time. Harry came down with an arm full of candles. I got matches out of my bag and started to light all of them.