Infinity -27

The past few days I have been clean. I haven't dared to throw up. I even wrote a song. Like so many others, it's about Harry. I wrote about being clean. I don't think I'll ever release it, but I sung it for Harry. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Cara. I got you on TMZ Live. They want to talk to you about being away. Maybe leave out the whole eating thing," Anne had avoided mentioning it at all costs since I've told her. I appreciate that she respects me.

"Okay. I'll set up my Skype," I said before I said goodbye to her. Harry sat next to me, but out of the frame. TMZ had soon rung me up on Skype.

"Hey, Cara. So can you tell us why you've been MIA?" The main guy asked. I don't know his name because I don't really watch the show.

"Well I just needed time to myself," I said in the simplest terms. "It's actually quite nice," I added.

"There's some rumors that you're in rehab for drug addiction. They say it happened after Harry's friends party. Is that true?" The other guy asked.

"My goodness no! It's just the tour dragged me out a bit more than I wanted," I replied.

"So what have you been doing?" He asked.

"I've been writing of coarse," I laughed a bit. I'm always writing. "I've mostly just got some rest and relaxation."

"So I'm a big fan of you actually, can you sing something new for us?" He asked.

"Okay, Harry get my guitar please. After Harry got my guitar, I started singing, "its amazing that you're here. So alone I would be. In a world that you're not near. Don't go home without me. You know that I'll be hanging around every mighty mile, And when you call me, I'll be right down. And we'll go out in style, in style. And I sing, Oh, its amazing that you're here. So alone I would be, In a world that you're not near. Don't go home without me. Without me." I ended, and put down my guitar. "That's all I got," I laughed.

"Alright, well it's be truly enchanting to have you on today. Thank you," The main guy said.

"Thanks," I said before I hung up. I smiled at Harry and got up. I brushed off my summer dress made of thin floral print cotton. I turned to see Harry was looking at my backside. I smile slightly, and make my way to the kitchen to get water. Harry follows me like a lost puppy.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Well, we're all alone," Harry mentioned.

"I hope so. I don't remember anyone coming in," I laughed to myself.

"I was thinking," Harry gave me this look telling me exactly what he wants.

"As much as I'm flattered, I'm honestly not in the mood," I shook my head.

"I can make you in the mood," Harry smirked. I rolled my eyes and walked away with my bottled water in hand. "Do you think you're ready to go out yet?" Harry asked on a serious note.

"I don't know. It had been a couple weeks now. Other than those short trips to Anne's, I haven't been out a lot. I honestly think I'm going crazy being here," I mentioned as I walked to my room. Harry followed yet again.

I put on my combat boots, and grabbed my purse. I smiled at him. "Let's go!" I said pushing him out of the doorway. "Before we go," I stopped. "You and Taylor..."

"Are nothing," He finished. "She did mention at the party that she wanted to get back together with me, but I only have eyes for you."

"You're always there for me. For better or worse," I couldn't help but smile at him. Harry is both my strengtnhness and weakness.

"I will love you for infinity," Harry said as he cupped my face in his hands.

"Infinity?" I asked him. I really do see myself with Harry for the rest of my life. Him saying he'll love me for infinity just made something inside of me start to shine. Something I hadn't felt in a long time. I never knew what I was missing until I met Harry. How did I go without him all this time?

"Infinity," He repeated looking down at me. His eyes we're locked to mine. His green eyes stared into mine. There was no breaking this connection that we have. I will love him for infinity.

"I will love you for infinity," I repeated his words to him. I never meant something this much before. Harry leaned down and kissed me lightly. It was so soft but it made me feel so amazing. I could feel the butterflies inside flying around. I could feel the electricity transfer between us. The magic flied around the empty corridor. Harry parted ever-so-slowly. He grabbed my hand, that had somehow ended up on his back, and walked me to the elevator.

Harry drove me to a place with tall grass and clear skies. It was very remote and we did drive quite a way. I don't think we're in New York anymore. He grabbed his guitar out of his back seat, and ran to the feild. I followed shortly behind. He sat down and started to play some chords. "Sing," Harry demanded.

"Who knew I could love like this

Like I've never seen the sky before

Everyday I love you more and more

When I'm with you, it's pure bliss

And I'll love you for infinity

and you give me dignity

that makes me glow

so please don't go." I sang out as he played the guitar. He stopped.

"I'll never leave you again." He put down the guitar to tell me.

"I believe you."

Harry leaned in and kissed me. I laid down as Harry hovered above me. His body was crashing against mine. I didn't mind. His lips found my neck as he stated kissing me. My legs atached to his hips. He started to kiss deeper and harder. I wanted him to kiss me for days. I never wanted his lips to detach from mine. I opened my eyes as Harry parted. I looked past him at the cotton candy sunset. It was beautiful.

Harry said, "I'll love you for infinity."

"I'll love you for infinity," I repeated with a smile as he had getten off of me.