Go insane -18

I walked downstairs fully dressed already. I have a TV show interview to do. It's some talk show. Anne said it's a gossip show. Anyways, I really need people to by my album so I'm doing a lot of these lately.

"Hey, babe. Leaving already?" Harry asked walking downstairs.

"Yeah. I've got to promote my album like crazy now," I said grabbing my bag.

"Okay. But you have to kiss me before you go," Harry said.

I smiled, walked over to him, and gave him a kiss. "I love you, babe. See you soon," I walked out the door and to the car waiting for me.

***At interview***

"So when you were doing you live album party there was a lot of photos taken. But there was one that stood out more than any of them," The photo of me taking Harry to my room came up. I turned red. I tried to stay cool. "Can you explain this?" She asked.

***Flashback***

The album party had started already and I had Access Hollywood with us. They asked and I agreed that they could film and that they could interview while we play snips of my new album.

"So you're new album is called 'Go Insane'. Tell us more about that," The girl form Access Hollywood asked.

The camera panned to me and I replied, "Well it's basically about my life and how I felt like I've been everywhere and in-between."

"Tell us about the first track before we play it," She said to me.

"Okay so the first song is 'Oh Daddy' and its about how that one person is always right no matter what they do," I said. The song played for thirty seconds. The same routine went on and on and I explained some of them. It came down to the last song 'Songbird'.

"So the last song on your album is Songbird. I hear that there's quite a story of how it got to the album and the story behind it," She smiled at me.

"Songbird almost didn't make it onto the album because I wrote it last second. I wrote it after Harry left for tour and told me that he wouldn't be back for a while. I played it for my manager when she was working and she loved it so much that she insisted that we record it asap for the album," I said.

"So this is about Harry," She smiled bigger.

"Yes. It's about how I truly feel for him." The song played and everyone swayed back and forth. The song came to an end and everyone clapped. I looked over at Harry who was smiling ear to ear.

"That was an amazing song," She smiled.

"Thank you," I replied. She wrapped it up, and Harry pulled me to the side.

"I need to talk to you," He said looking around at all the people.

"Okay. We can talk privately in my room," I grabbed his hand and walked up stairs to my room. I closed the door.

"I really like you. Like really like you," He said almost regretting that he told me.

"I really like you too," I smiled bigger. I put my hand on his cheek. He smiled bigger leaned down to kiss me. Fireworks exploded. It was perfect. Harry's hands went down and the kiss got deeper. We kissed and suddenly I was on the bed. "Wait," I said out of breath. "I don't want to go to fast."

"You're right," Harry got off of me with a smile, and we went back out to the party.

End of Flashback.***

"Oh my. This looks really bad. We just talked. Well not just talked. Oh. Um," I pushed my hair and nervously smiled.

"Did you and Harry do the do?" She asked obviously talking about sex.