Ghost Of You -16

I woke up, and looked at my phone. It was about nine in the morning. I turned over to see Harry sleeping. I smiled to myself. I told him so many secrets last night. I didn't mind. I feel like I can trust him. I closed my eyes, but as soon as I did Harry woke up. I opened my eyes, and looked at Harry.

"Hey sleepy head. Anne called. I answered so that your phone didn't wake you. She said that you needed to call her back," Harry said as he sat up.

"I'll call her latter. I'm hungry," I sat up with him.

"I'll cook you something," He offered.

"I want frosted flakes with sugar lightly sprinkled over it," I smiled.

"Easy," Harry got out of bed, and walked down stairs. I looked in the mirror to take a look at myself. I fixed my hair a little, and positioned my shirt in the right way. I walked downstairs to Harry. "Hey, so are you dating Ryan Follese?" He asked me. "I googled him. He seems like a cool mate, but I don't know," He admitted as he handed me my frosted flakes.

"Just friends. I don't like him. I think he has a girlfriend. Besides I wouldn't want to eat frosted flakes with anyone else," I took a bite. There was a knock at the door. Harry went to get it.

"Okay so I need to talk to Cara ASAP," I think it was Kendall. She walked up to me. "You and Ryan?" She asked.

"What? Are you cheating on me?" Harry asked.

"She knows," I told Harry. Harry shrugged, and went to the TV.

"You and Ryan?" She asked again.

"No. No. No. Just friends. That's all," I said.

"That's not what Nash told me," Nash was in the band with Ryan and Ryan's best friend.

"Look he kissed me, but I don't like him," I whispered.

"You've got to be kidding me right?" Stormie asked whispering.

"What?" I asked.

"Harry hasn't even looked at another girl. There's no rumors of him and another girl. He hasn't dared to kiss another girl. You on the other hand. You've kissed two guys, but you claim to love him. Cara, don't you see that he is crazy for you?" She asked in a hush tone.

She was right. I looked over to Harry watching a movie. I only wanted him. "You're right. But now I'm positive I want him."

"Then you need to show him that before he starts acting like you. Cara, don't end up like me," She said referring to her ex. She loved him with all her heart, but she was seen kissing another guy and he broke up with her. She wasn't the same after that. She's only just recovering.

"Him alone can make my song take flight," I whispered.

"See, he's your angel of music. Fight for him. No matter how hard it is. Make me believe in love again," She said before she walked out the door.

She was right. I walked over to Harry, and sat next to him.

"So what happens in that movie?" Harry asked.

"You'll see another day. It's quite sad, and I don't want to ruin it for you," I said.

"Okay. Hey, let's have a jam sesh tonight," Harry suggested.

"Sounds like a plan man,"

"For now let's watch Bond, James Bond," Harry looked at the TV. And I laughed at him.

"Hey let's have a get together with your friends tonight instead. I want Kendall to meet Liam. I think they'll really get along. Unless Liam is seeing someone," I suggested.