Whatever You Want

(I got really emotional writing the last chapter so this one is a little explicit. Not too explicit but yeah. Just read it yeah? Oh you're lovely by the way:D xx)

I woke up with Harrys arms around me. I breathed out. Today I go into surgery. I don't know if I'll come out the same. I rubbed my eyes and I got a message from Sara. She's one of the girls who I met outside of my apartment. I gave her my number and she's always the first to tell me all the rumors about me. She sent me a video with the text "You might have a snitch in that hospital!!! Also are you okay?!" I played the video and it was Harry and I making out last night. I felt slightly embarrassed. This might not be too good for me. I texted her back "Thank you. I'm going into surgery soon so I'm a little on edge," I started to move Harry so that he could wake up. He woke up and I showed him the video.

"Shit. One of these days there's going to be a sex tape of us out there," Harry moved out of bed.

"We did look good when making out," I said as I put my phone away. Harry laughed and nodded his head in agreement.

"So surgery soon," Harry said as he put on his shoes. I just sat there silent. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He looked back at me.

"Yes," I nodded my head. "And once we're back I'll recover from surgery and then we're going to finish what you started last night," I smiled at him. I didn't want him to be afraid.

"Okay. I can do that," Harry winked at me. I never want him to change.

The doctors came in and took me away. Harry held my hand though the hallway until we got to the red line where he had to leave.

"I love you more than words can describe. You're my euphoria," He said with his watery eyes.

"You'll always be my overture lullaby," I smiled at him and put my hand on his arm. He leaned down and kissed me softly. I could tell that his love for me is real. I can tell it by the kiss.

"See you soon," we said to each other. We didn't want to say goodbye. They rolled me into the OR and I was ready.

~~~Two days latter~~~

I woke up in the hospital bed. Please have my memory, I thought.

Harry ran to me. "Cara! What's the last thing you remember?" He asked.

"I was going under. I remember not saying see you later. I remember you promised the time of my life tonight. Or tomorrow. Whatever," I laughed a little.

"You remember. You have your memory," He smiled.

"When can I get out of this place?" I asked.

"I'll go talk to them," He walked out and left me there. I'm starving. I really want some burgers. In and Out sounds really good. I just want to put all of this behind me.

The doctor advised me to stay for a week in this hospital just to keep an eye on me. I told them I'm leaving and I'll let them know if I'm getting worse. They all agreed since Doctor Howell is now the Chief of surgery. The whole day was a mess of papers. I got them signed and I was out. I fixed my hair so that you couldn't tell where they shaved my head. I got ready for everyone to take a photo of me.

"You look fine," Harry said as he grabbed my waist from behind and looked at me in the mirror. "You ready?"

"I think so," I turned around to face him. I gave him a smile and said, "I hope you're ready for tonight."

"Are you sure you want to do it today? You just had surgery a few days ago. You slept forever," He said.

"That's why I have so much energy. And I woke up to go pee and stuff," I laughed. He made it sound like I was in a coma. "C'mon." I grabbed his hands and my bag. We walked out hand in hand out of the hospital. The photos snapped. Harry had his security help us to our car. Harry had his hand on my waist trying to guide me to the car. The flashes were constant. Harry and I got in the car safely and the car was slow. There was too many cameras around. The swarm moved to the side of the car and we left.