Always -30

"Why don't you just forgive him if you're missing him this much?" Stormie asked as we ate our take-out food.

"Because that means he wins," I cried.

"This isn't a competition," Stormie laughed.

"It is. He doesn't even want to see me probably. He's probably out with some new girl forgetting all about me by now," I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Whatever, I have to go take a shower. I sweat so much on that stage." She laughed and got up to take a shower.

I stayed and started to watch some random TV show.

There was a knock at the door. I knew Stormie was in the shower so I wen't and got it. Who would show up at Stormie's at this time of night? I opened to door to see Taylor Swift. I wanted to slam the door, but I didn't.

"I know I'm one of the last people you want to see, but Harry contacted me. Can I come in?" She asked.

Out of curiosity I nodded and let her in.

"I was actually shocked a little when my ex called me begging me to get him back together with his girlfriend, but he really does love you. Have to admit it hurt a little, but he told me everything. Including future plans," She said.

"Future plans?" I asked. I never really thought about the future of Harry and I. I just thought of us always being together. That's really all I had planed.

"That's between you and him. Anyways, I kissed Harry that night. Everyone always says it's bad that I'm always single and I can't keep a guy, and it just got to me a little. I kissed him, and he freaked out after. He kept saying how he let you down. I feel really bad, which is why I'm here I guess. I'm sorry, and Harry is sorry. He really loves you. The kind of love the two of you have is the kind of love that people dream of. I'm sorry I got in the middle of that," Taylor apologized. I felt a little better. I know I should hate her, but lately I just want to be nice to everyone. No matter what.

"I forgive you. I also forgive Harry. I know I should hate the both of you, but I really do love Harry. When I'm with him, it's like everything is new. Like the sky has a new color and people aren't so bad when I'm with him. I just want to feel like that again. I could never hate the two of of you. And I hope we can be friends." I smiled at her. She's just a girl who made a mistake. She shouldn't get hate for that.

"Thank you. I'll leave. And you can message me anytime," She left and closed the door. I had to leave. I had to go back to Harry. I couldn't stay here. I grabbed my keys and left.

I was at a red light and I sighed. It turned green and I started to go. I couldn't wait to see Harry. I really wanted to see him. I looked over and saw a huge truck coming my way. I could feel my heart stop and all I could think about was Harry.

~~~~~~~

"Cara," Harry said softly and shuffled towards me. "You're awake."

"How long was I out?" I asked with another soft whisper.

"Three days," He replied. "I should get doctor Jackson," Harry walked out of the room and returned with doctor Jackson.

"Hello again, Cara," Doctor Jackson said as he walked in. "How are you feeling?" He asked with a smile.

"Good. Considering I was just in a car accident," I said with a smile. I know how all of this works. My mom would constantly talk about coma patients. I guess I'm lucky it wasn't longer.

"Well you're free to go. Though we would suggest you stay here over night. We've just been monitoring you since you've been here. Your stables are fine, and you know the signs that it's time to come back." Doctor Jackson pager went off. "I hope I never have to see you in this context again," he smiled and left.

"Did you perhaps bring a pair of clothes for me?" I asked as I looked down at the dressing gown they put me in.

"I did actually," Harry reached down in a big bag he had and pulled out a dress of mine. I pulled off my covers and swung my legs to the side. Harry closed the door and closed the blinds. I took off my dress they put me in and threw in the corner of the room. I saw Harry looking at me and how exposed I was. I saw the red in his cheeks. I couldn't help but smile a bit thinking about how he wanted me in that kind of way.

"I'm still a little weak at the moment. Do you mind giving me a hand?" I asked looking at the dress.

Harry nodded and pulled the dress over my head. He slid it down to the bed, and his hands stayed on my waist as he looked into my eyes. I could tell that he was scared. I could tell that he was glad that I was okay. It's funny how I got all of that from one look. I looked into his eyes. They were as green as grass. I could see fields of green in his eyes. I could see the sun setting over the tall grass that surrounded the two of us in his eyes. Harry leaned down and gave me a kiss. Is was quick and I wished it was longer, but it was enough.

"I guess we should go then," Harry put his arm around me so that I could lean on him as we walked.

I got myself discharged and left. As soon as I got out of the hospital there was tons of flashing cameras. I tried to ignore them and just get to the car so I could leave. I just want to get back home. Go back to New York. We got in the car and we spun off. Not too fast considering what I had just gone through.

"We should talk," I mentioned as we drove past all the camera men.

"Okay," He kept his eyes glued to the road. I guess he was afraid of what I was going to say. I could tell he was tense.

"I forgive you."

"Really?" He looked over at me for a spit second. Long enough for me to see the surprise on his face. His eyes returned to the road.

"Yeah. What you did was bad, and it hurt me. It hurt me more that you kept it from me. Just promise me that you'll never do that again?" I asked touching his arm lightly. I felt that same surge of electricity that I did when we first touched.

Harry stopped at a red and looked at me. He said, "I wouldn't dare dream of doing that to you again."

"I still love you dearly," I mentioned.

The light turned green and Harry drove. He said, "I will always love you. Forever and a day," I added. It just felt right to say that.

"Till the stars wont shine," He added. He put his hand on my leg and I smiled. I took his hand and held it in mine.

"Till the words don't rhyme," I said.

"Always."

"Always." I repeated.

***
We got to a hotel. I guess we're staying here till we can get a flight. He opened my door before I could even touch the handle. I smiled and got out. We walked to the room and I sat on the bed. He put his bags down and sat next to me. This must have been where he was staying when I was in the hospital.

"How long have you been here?" I asked looking at the un-made sheets.

"Three days," He replied. "I stayed at the hospital with you most of the time."

"You didn't have to do that," I walked to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"I did. I love you. I couldn't just sit around wondering if you where okay. I had to know you where okay. I was there day and night. You know that I'll always come back to you," He put his hand on my cheek.

"I love you too," I flashed him a smile. I pulled him into a hug and we just stood there, hugging each other. We swayed back and forth in each others arms. We fit like a puzzle piece. He's my perfect match.