Euphoria -33

The music video came out today. I've never been so overwhelmed by a music coming out. Harry supported me though. He told me that that is my artistic choice. I opened my laptop and pulled up the video. Harry and I watched it together. It turned out really well. Better than I thought it would. I turned it off after it was done because I didn't want to read the comments. Harry held my hand and smiled at me.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" I asked. I was amazed by how lucky I am to have him in my life.

"You stole my heart," Harry smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I smiled at him. He truly is amazing. I looked at the bun he had in his hair and laughed.

"I have an interview tomorrow. They're going to want to talk about it," I looked away. Maybe this was a bad idea. I just didn't want to be that little girl any more. The girl that is so helpless.

"You'll be fine." Harry pulled me into a hug. He gently stroked my hair and rested his head on my head. I love his touch. I get this electric bolt go through me when he touches me. When he kisses me, I feel like the stars are somehow brighter. I truly do love him.

"Cara?" Harry broke the silence I was lost in.

"Yeah?" I asked still in his arms.

"Taylor contacted me," He had breathed it all out in one breath. Like he had been hiding it, and wanted to tell me. I lifted out of his embrace and looked at him. I waited for him to explain. "She heard about the engagement and she wants me back. I just thought I should tell you," He told me this so calmly and I could tell he was embarrassed.

"Oh," I spoke. "Sometimes I think that you loved her," I hate that Taylor keeps coming up. She's going to be the end of us. Why can't she just move on? I'm going to marry Harry and she can't let go.

"I did for a day. Then I realized that she wasn't who I thought she was. She went with the flow of everything and ignored what her friends would say about her attitude. I actually grew to hate her. She wasn't the one. Then I met you. You were determined to be you. You had a fire in your eyes and passion in your heart. And as soon as you touched me I knew. That one handshake in your old doorway changed the way I saw things. Everyone can tell you changed me. They see how happy I am with you. I was never happy with her. You are the only one. You are the reason the sun comes up. And I wish you all the love in the world. That's why I want to tell you everything. I don't want the past to repeat."

"We should do something. Just us. No cameras. No rumors. Just us," I told him as I inched back to him.

"Just us, the stars, and the moon?" Harry asked.

"Yes," I smiled at him.

"Okay. I'm going to go do some things. I'll text you where we meet tonight," Harry hopped up and gave me a quick kiss and ran out the door. I shook my head and looked around at the empty room. I thought about writing what I'm feeling, but I turned on Friends instead. I called Stormie over so that I wouldn't be alone.

Stormie soon arrived. She had a smile as wide as the moon on her face. I asked her why she was so happy as we walked to the sofa and she replied with, "Liam kissed me today."

"Oh my gosh! Tell me everything!" I pulled her down and we talked and watched Friends. I miss this. My life has been so busy lately, and it's nice to take some time off and just be with the ones I love.

I got a text from Harry. It was an address I didn't recognize. I put it into google maps and told Stormie that I have to go, and we went our separate ways. I drove to the place. I walked a bit further and saw the view of the city. There was candles surrounding a blanket. There was wine and sandwiches on the blanket. Harry came out from behind me with the glasses.

"Harry," His name was all I could utter. I can't believe he did this.

"You can see so many of the stars from here. I know how much you like the stars." Harry took my hand and led me to the blanket and we sat down. No one has ever done this for me. "Wine?" Harry asked holding up the bottle. I nodded and Harry poured us some. "I also know that wine is your favorite. Every time we watch a movie you at least have one glass of wine. I know that your favorite part of The Fault In Our Stars is the part where they're drinking the stars. I can see the spark in your eyes when he says that. I know that I haven't been the most perfect boyfriend, but I plan on being the best husband I can be. I know I'm talking a lot today, but I can't help it. You said yes. I know you're not perfect, but honestly... you are to me. I can't wait for us to be like the stars," Harry smiled at me.

"Infinite," I said referring to the stars. The stars go on forever. There are billions of stars, and there is too many to count. I was in tears by Harry's words. He treats me so well, and I want to be the best for him. I just hope I can.

Harry scooted closer to be and sat next to me. We sat admiring the sight. There was tons of lights from the city and the stars up above. It felt so magical. I really fell like there's magic between Harry and I. I never knew that this feeling existed. I was so peaceful and I just felt so happy. This is my euphoria.

***Interview***

I was at a radio station at an interview. The first one since the video came out. I didn't know what to expect. I hope it's not bad. I sat down in front of the mic and the DJ said the introduction and began asking questions.

"So your music video is currently on everyone's minds. You're soon-to-be-husband is featured in this provocative video. Can you tell us what made you make this kind of video?" He asked.

"Well, I really just wanted to change it up a bit. And Harry wasn't actually supposed to be in the video. Once he saw me dancing with another guy he got really mad and just pushed him away," I laughed remembering it.

"Wow. Well people are calling you the new Britney Spears. How do you feel about that?"

"Um. It's odd for sure. I'm not really like that. I just wanted to step out of my comfort zone," I said to him.

"So there was rumors that you and Harry had a secret date night last night. Can you tell us about that?" He leaned in closer expecting something more than what it was.

"We just looked out at the city and talked. He talked the most sweetest talk, and we just connected more."

"So last question before we sign off. When is the wedding?"

"We haven't really set a date, but we're thinking sometime next spring," I smiled. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. I can't wait for us to get married. We might even tie the knot before next spring.

The DJ signed us off and wished be the best of luck. I was so excited for this. I've been thinking more and more of that moment, and I can't wait. I wish it was tomorrow. I need to tell Harry that we should do it as soon as possible. I can't wait another day.

------

Hi! Thought I'd take a break from that heat and passion of the last chapter to focus on love. Not too many chapters left after this one. Spoiler! They live happy ever after! Everyone loves a good love story! Haha just let me know if you like it:))