How long will I love you? -20

Today Harry said he's taking me out on a really nice date. He said that the paps would be minimum. Course, I didn't believe him. There's always someone who wants to know what he's doing. I don't blame them. Harry has a very exciting life. I think I do too in a way, but not as much as him. The other day Harry got out an bought me a record player. He bought my favorite Rolling Stones album, and we danced all night. I didn't think this Harry and I thing would be so easy. I thought it was going to be hectic and maddening, but he proved me wrong. I put on my sparkling dress as The Killers 'Mr Brightside' played in the background. It reminded me of when I was a teen. It also reminded me that I'm still young. My youth hasn't run out yet, it's only just begun.

"So do you mind telling me what in the world we're doing tonight?" I asked Harry.

"It's a surprise!" Harry said as he put his hands on my waist. I just looked him in the eyes. I waited for him to kiss me. I knew he was because I always get these butterflies right before he does. Harry leaned down and kissed me. It was really nice. "Still not telling you," Harry laughed.

"C'mon! Am I at least wearing something appropriate for the evening?" I asked.

"Yes. It's perfect," Harry kissed my head and left. He called out, "We leave in ten!"

I quickly checked everything and grabbed my things. We headed out the door, and Harry drove. We drove quite a bit. I don't even think I've been to this part of New York. If this even is New York. He stopped at a beach. It's not really beach kind of weather.

"What are we doing on a beach on a day like this?" I asked.

"Well there's this small cafe, and I reserved it for just the two of us tonight," He held my hand as we walked through the sand. I had taken off my shoes of coarse. It was very nice to just walk along the beach. We came to the small cafe with tons of fairy lights all over. It was so cute. I put on my sparkly flats again as we got seated at a window table so that the beach view was right beside us. It was absolutely perfect.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him. This was unlike anything anyone has ever done for me.

"Because I love you," He said with a smile. A smile that I never thought I'd see. A smile that could change the world. The kind of smile that sends chills down your body. The kind of smile that makes you believe in hope.

After a while of small talk and food I asked him, "How long will I love you?"

"As long as the stars are above you." He said simply. Those words sent a shock to my system. He's amazing to me.

We finished with the food and Harry took me to the dock. The sun was starting to set. We sat and let our feet hang off the edge. So close to touching the water. We sat there till it got dark.

"Just like the first day we met," Harry said to me. He remembered. We sat out and looked out of the lake cabbin my dad had. We took the first picture of us. I can't believe he remembered the day.

"You remembered?" I asked. He put his hand in mine.

"That was the day I realized who I wanted to be. I wanted to be normal. I didn't want to get caught up in the fame like I did. I wanted to be me. I couldn't have done it if it wasn't for you," He spoke softly. I didn't know how to reply. I didn't speak, but my actions did. I leaned in and kissed him as it started to get darker. You could see the stars. Something you don't really get to see in the city.

Fireworks went off as we kissed. I parted to look at the fireworks over the water. We laughed and started to kiss again. We parted.

"We should get going," Harry said as he stood up.

"The fireworks were a nice touch," I said as I stood up with him.

"That wasn't me," Harry smiled. I smiled too. It may have been random, but it was perfect. Fate plays itself out and makes me fall more in love with Harry. The day was perfect. It was the perfect date. I never knew I could feel like this. I'm so glad I do.

"The date isn't over yet..." Harry told me as we walked to a gazebo. It had tons of candles and a big piano in the middle of it.

"What is this?" I asked with joy in my eyes.

"Remember Songbird?" Harry asked referring to my song.

"Um, yeah," I laughed a little.

"Well I wanted to sing it for you. And you can sing along if you like," Harry smiled as he sat me down on the stool. Harry started to play my song, and I sung along with him. I didn't know this song could be a beautiful duet. The song ended and Harry sung 'Your Song' for me. I couldn't help but cry a little. I didn't know Harry cared this much for me. There's this feeling I have, and I can't put it into words. It's magic. It's the thing every kid dreams of feeling. It's the one thing that drives me to hang on for dear life when it get hard. I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with Harry.

Who knew this thing that started out as a rumor could turn out to be true, untainted, love? And I know I will love Harry as long as the stars are above me, and longer if I can.