Oil and water -3

I finally get to meet Harry's friends today. Well, his band-mates. The great thing about all of this is that I called Simon, and he said that it wasn't part of the plan. That means that he really wants to just hang out. Right?

I knocked on Harry's door. He said he's staying in town for a few weeks. "Car Car," Hazza said calmly, yet kinda cheery, in his harmonious tone that sends chills down my body. "Come on in," He opened up the door for me, and closed it behind me.

"Hi, you must be Cara," Zayn smiled. 

Oh my.

"Do I need to introduce them, or do you already know them?" Harry must have saw the expression on my face; starstruck. I just felt so normal with Harry that I forgot how big his band was.

I looked up at Harry, and he gave me a cheeky grin. I laughed, rolled my eyes, and gave him a playful slap. "Hi guys I'm Cara," I smiled as best as a could. First impressions are everything.

"You two do look really cute together," Niall smiled at us.

Harry held my hand. 

I looked up at Harry, pulled him down, and whispered in his ear, "You didn't tell them?"

Harry whispered back, "No, sorry,"

I was over the edge with nerves now. I was about to break down. We can only be truthful when it's the two of us, and even then, I have to hide my feelings. Come on, Cara. You can do this.

"Yeah, I'll get you some water. Don't be so shy to talk to them. They're just like me," He walked over to the kitchen.

"No one is like you, Hazza," I laughed. I remember him joking around with me the other night. It was so much fun. I feel like we really have a good friendship now. Even when this all ends, we will still be best mates. Oh my. His British is rubbing off on me.

You call him Hazza, and he calls you Car Car," Louis laughed.

"What's the ship name?" Liam asked me. I sat down on the sofa, and saved a spot for Harry.

"Harra," I laughed. It sounds like a cheer or something. Just thinking of that name sounds silly. I do like the idea of Harry and I though.

They all laughed. I even heard Harry coming in from the kitchen laughing. I laughed too.

"Here you go, babe," Harry handed me the water, and sat across from me.

"Thanks," I took a drink.

"I thought you would sit next to her," Zayn mentioned. Here it goes, the game is over. I knew he shouldn't have kept this from them. When they find out... everything is going to explode.

"I can admire her face more from here," He told Zayn. 

Harry's face was dead serious.  I could feel the red start to form on my cheeks. I felt frozen. I drank more water to calm this feeling. Why does he always make me smile whenever I'm on the edge?

"But if you insist," Harry got up, and sat next to me. He gave me a wink, and put his arm around me. It was just a cover-up lie. How many of these can we keep? I really just want to tell them.

"I'm so excited for the next tour!" Niall said.

"Yeah, me too!" Liam jumped in. 

"How long is it?" I asked with a smile still on my face. The whole room got really quite.

"Um... A few months," He played with the back of his hair.

"Okay. As long as you call me every night before you go to bed... if you get the chance that is. I'll probably be at The Record Plant in California," I was really happy that I was going to record my own music.

"Can do," Harry kissed my cheek, and got closer to me. All six of us talked about the most random things for the rest of the night. They talked about EVERYTHING. I loved it so much. They even wanted to hear about me. I told them my sad story of how I lived in the bad part of New York for a few days, and how sad it was. I lived in the bad part of New York for as long as I can remember though. There's no way I'm telling them that though. We talked about all the plans for latter, and how Harry is a big teddy bear. By the time I took a look at my phone it was Three A.M.

"I have to go! I have to see my mom in five hours!" I said bye to all of them, and headed for the door. I didn't wan't to say why I had to see her. I'm not ready to tell him that.

Harry ran up, and blocked my path. "So, I just wanted to say thanks for coming. I really enjoyed tonight," He gave me the cutest damn smile I've seen. 

"Yeah, me too," I smiled at him, and pulled a hair out of my face. I could feel the rest of the boys watching us. The thing is, if he asked me to stay, I'd change my mind.

"Bye," He whispered to me. He put his hand on my cheek, and looked down at me.

"Bye," I repeated with more of a whisper. He looked me in the eyes, and at my lips, and at my eyes again. Harry leaned down ever-so-slowly until our lips met. 

The anticipation leading up to the kiss is always the thing that kills me. Every time we kiss,  I feel this bolt go down my back, and my heart tries to jump out of my chest. I always feel like magic when I'm kissing him. It feels like I was on extacy. 

Harry wouldn't stop.

Neither would I.

I ran my fingers through his curls, and Harrys still felt a bit tense. I stopped knowing that this was nothing for him. I parted the kiss. I still had my fingers playing with his endless curls and looking into his beautiful eyes when I said ,"This isn't goodbye."

I dropped my hands, and walked out the door.

I strongly walked down the hallway. Once I got to the elevator, I fell against it's walls, and breathed out. I wish I never parted that kiss, but I have to be strong. Not matter what it takes, I have to be strong. I do wish I stayed. I know this is just a game to Harry and I know we're not right for each other, but I wish he would make me change my mind.

I feel like Harry and I are always on oppisite ends of everything. When I'm up, he's down. When I'm free, he's bound. No one said it would be this hard when I agreed to date Harry. We're like oil and water. Two elements that don't mix. We don't blend together. No matter how much I tried. I picked up my guitar and do what I always do, write. "No one said it would be this hard, How could I know? Why do we always get so far, Before we let go? And we separate. Nothing is the same forever. See you drive away. Wish I could make you stay. Oh, oil and water. Oh, oil and water." I put down my guitar and recorded it on my phone. Writing songs makes the emotions hurt a little less. Like when i'm not around Harry it fills me with confort to write songs. I've never felt like this before, and I don't know how I've gone this far without him. Harry holds me up to where I need to be. But we're just oil and watter. But maybe one day the watter will boil away the oil and we could help eachother hold eachother up.