Just friends -6

Harry walked me home late at night. We where both quiet, but we where holding hands and smiling. Has my life turned around? Did he really like me?

"Well, goodnight, Cara," Harry said as he stopped at my door.  

"Do you want some salad to eat before you go back?" I asked him. I'm sure he's hungry. I knew I was.

"Yeah that sounds great," Harry smiled at me, and we went in. 

I went to the kitchen as Harry sat at the island, and I started washing the salad. "Today was fun," I smiled as I thought back to everything that had made today great. Not the things that went wrong.

"It was," he laughed. "Can't believe you won the penis game," Harry laughed. "I kinda let you win,"

"Whatever! I won that fair and square!" I laughed. He was full of shit. 

"Okay, rematch," Harry demanded.

"penis!" I said at normal level.

"penis!" Harry said louder.

"Penis!" I sounded louder.

"penis!" Harry screamed.

"penis!" I screamed louder.

"penis!" Harry shouted.

"Shut up!" The people next to me yelled as the banged the wall.

"Penis!" Harry shouted. "Penis!" 

I ran to Harry an covered his mouth. I felt him smile through my hand. I pulled it away, and Harry whispered, "Penis," I smiled. and looked at him. Harry looked up at me. He grabbed my waist, and pulled me closer to him.  

I looked down at him. I could feel the air get stuck in my lungs. I put my hands in his hair, and played with his curls. They felt so nice. When I'm around Harry, sometimes it feels like everything is on pause. There is no easy way to love him.  "I should prepare the salad," I walked away.

I made his salad, and put it in front of him."thank you,"

"You're welcome,"  I smiled and ate mine.

"So do you want to go on a Hary date?" Harry asked.

"What is a 'Harry' date?" I asked. I didn't understand.

"Where we can be our selves," he said. "May I have some water?" He asked.

"Sure," I got him a glass. "I'd consider today a 'Harry' date," I smiled. 

"Today was fun," I saw him smile.

"So I'm going back to London tomorrow," I told him. 

"Back to Ken?" Harry asked.

"Yeah," I stretched out. 

"I'm jealous of him," Harry admitted.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he gets to see you. You like him. That's fine," Harry ate more. I couldn't believe he was actually jealous of Ken.

"You think I'm seeing Ken?" I asked. 

"Yeah. I mean we're not a real thing," he pointed out.

"I'm not seeing him. I don't like him," I put down my fork. I looked over at Harry.  I told him. My phone rang. "Hello?" 

"Hey. I got you a music video set up. It's in London though, so you should stop what you're doing and pack!" My manager sounded cheery. 

"Really?!" I could feel the smile on my face grow.

"Yeah! Come to my office at Nine, and we'll talk about everything!" She laughed. "I'm really happy for you,"

"Thanks. Thank you. Umm. I'll start packing! Bye," I hung up.

I looked over at Harry. "I'm shooting my music video in London tomorrow," I smiled.

"That's great!" Harry picked me up in a hug, and twirled me around. I started to giggle, and Harry put me down, so he could laugh as well. "Do you wan't me to help?"

"Yeah. I'm leaving first thing tomorrow," I smiled. 

I saw Harry's smile start to fade.  Mine did too. "Whats's wrong?" I asked.

"We always have to be away," Harry looked down. "I'd concider us friends, but we never really have time,"

It was then that I realized I was friend zoned. "We can spend some time together soon I'm sure. Well I should pack. I'll see you latter Harry," I escorted him out the door and once it closed, I broke down. I really thought for a second that Harry and I could be real. How can we when all Harry sees me as is a friend?

-------------------------------

Sorry it was so short! I hope you liked it though!