The Fair -15

Harry and I where at the fair tonight. Anne told me to be normal so I am. I'm really excited. I've never been to one of these. I looked around, and smiled. It reminded me of when I was in Texas for the summer. The hot air on my skin, the sent of corn dogs, the sky a dark blue with scattered clouds allowing a few stars to shine, and the feeling of being a free american. I smiled, and grabbed Harrys hand. There's no one I'd rather be with tonight.

"Where do you want to start?" Harry asked with a smile.

I looked at the swings going in circles. My eyes lit up. "That one," I pointed.

"Okay," Harry walked with me hand in hand. I felt so happy. I don't think I've ever been this happy. We got on them, and I held on. Harry was one behind me. It started and I looked at the lake and the fair. It looked perfect. I looked behind me to see Harry. I held my hand back, and Harry held his hand forward. We were trying to hold hands, and it felt like I was in a movie. I couldn't stop smiling. It felt like this was where I was meant to be all my life. I started laughing, and so did Harry. I was Happy. I held on the swing with both my hands, and felt the air go though my hair. It slowly came to a stop, and Harry and I got off.

"That was fun," Harry smiled.

"Yeah. What do you want to do?" I asked since he let me choice the first one.

"I want to win that stuffed bear for you," Harry looked at the horseshoes came. He walked over to it holding my hand. "Kiss my cheek for good luck," Harry leaned his cheek over to my direction. I laughed and kissed it. He nailed the game, and gave me the huge pink teddy bear. I smiled at him, and gave him another kiss on his cheek. We ran though the fair looking for the corn dogs. I found them, and paid for them. I insisted. Harry bit in to his first American corn dog, and I waited for his reaction. His eyes grew wide, and he had a smile. I smiled, and laughed. He looked at me for a few seconds before he said, "I want to meet your parents."

"We'll talk about it later. For now, Let's go on the Ferris Wheel," I grabbed his hand and threw away the stick of the corn dog, and so did Harry.

We ran to ferris wheel, and got on. We sat side by side with my bear in the middle. People were getting on, so I took a selfie with Harry and our bear. I smiled, and put my phone back in my bag. I looked over to the lights reflecting on the water. It looked amazing. I never wanted this moment to end. All of this feels so real, and it makes me want to fly. Harry looked over at me, and smiled. He started singing my favorite song, "It's a little bit funny. This feeling inside. I'm not one of those who can easily hide," I laughed with a smile on my face. He's sweet. "I hope you don't mind that I put down in words. How wonderful life is now you're in the world." He sung the last word out with beauty. It was unlike anything I've ever known. So perfect.

"Thank you Harry," I gave him another kiss on the cheek. I was being real. Harry pushed some hair out of my face as we reached the top. He smiled, leaned in, and lightly kissed me on the lips. He parted slowly, and smiled. He is the proof that there is magic in this world. He is the proof that love is real. I hope he feels the same. I'll know in a few weeks. We got off, and Harry still had a smile on his face. So did I. Tonight is perfect. Love never felt so good. Harry looked up and his eyes got wide.

"Come with me," Harry grabbed my hand, and we walked about a few feet away from the fair. Harry and I laid down on the grass. He pointed up at the stars. "They're beautiful."

I took years of astronomy. I know the stars by heart. They're the only thing that feels like home. "See that bright one right there," I pointed. He nodded. "That's Mars. You see that one above it? That's Arcturus. That's among the very brightest of stars," I informed him.

"Where's Jupiter?" Harry asked.

"It's not seen at this time of night," I smiled at him.

"How do you know so much about this?"

"The stars are the only thing that make me feel at home. They're all I have," I said with ambition in my heart.

"When I'm on tour and I'm missing home, sometimes I'll go outside and look up at the stars. Thinking if you're seeing the same. I mean my family," Harry tried to correct himself. I smiled, and looked back up at the stars.

"There was this song that made me have the same feeling as the stars. Like something magical was about to happen," I shook my head.

"What song is that?" He asked.

"You're going to think I'm crazy, but 'Music of the Night' from Phantom Of The Opera," I confessed. I'd never told anyone that in my life. I felt safe with him though.

"Really?" He asked.

"It's my favorite movie. The Broadway one though. That song makes me feel. It's a secret though okay?" I looked over to him.

"Okay. It's between you and I," He smiled at me though the moonlight. "Are you getting tired?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. Are you?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's go home," Harry helped me up, and got us a cab back to the hotel.

We got to our room that had PH on the door. I walked in, and put my bag on the island, and walked upstairs. Harry followed. He was going to his room.

"Do you want to sleep together tonight?" I asked standing outside of my bedroom door. "We can watch a movie or something."

"Yeah. Let me change, and I'll be there in a bit," He walked into his room, and I went into mine.

I put on my PJ's and got into bed. I looked on Netflix for a movie to watch. Harry walked in and got in bed with me. Harry took the remote from me after I said we should watch TopGear. He found the anniversary of Phantom Of The Opera. He played it.

"You're going to fall asleep," I told him. I knew he wouldn't like it.

"I'll stay awake until Music Of The Night comes on," He smiled at me.

"Okay," I agreed. We watched it and the song came on. I breathed more slowly. I could feel my heart beating though my chest. Harry held my hand and I got chills. I mouthed along with the words. I wanted to do what he was singing about so I did. I closed my eyes, and let my spirit start to soar. I opened them, and saw Ramin singing. I watched every expression on their face. I let a smile flow on my face as he hit the high note. I knew Harry was watching me. I didn't care. This song was the only song that has made me feel like this. My heart started to beat along with the music like magic. The song ended, and I felt my hairs stand up on end. That's the only song that has made me feel like that.

"It's a beautiful song," Harry said. I nodded. "Today was fun. We should go to the fair more," He smiled.

"I'd like that," I smiled at him. Christine took of the Phantoms mask, and saw what had happened to him. Harry flinched, but I was still. "All he wanted was love," I said at the end.

"You're mad," He laughed with a smile.

"I'm a hopeless romantic. Not many understand the Phantoms story, but once you do you understand that he was all alone until her. He dreams of being the opposite of what he was. He dreamed of beauty. Dreamed of love driving a song," I said. I always cry at the end of this movie because I do understand him.

"I think you're amazing. Everything that comes out of your lips are enchanting. You always look for the best in everyone," Harry said to me.

I cuddled up with the bear Harry won for me. "I try," I smiled.Harry put the bear behind me, and cuddled with me.

"Goodnight," Harry kissed my head. I closed my eyes, and feel asleep.