Chapter Eight

Okay so starting from when Ted sees Ezra getting brutalized by the big red thing.

Ted: Oi, Demon, you up to do the thing?

Theo: Do you really have to ask?

Ted: Just making sure.

Ted's eyes glow an ominous red as his pupils turn white as they usually do when he activates his Tick but his eyes stay red.

Ted noticed that the thing stopped wailing on Bevriezen to grab his head and hold him up about to punch him towards where Ted is.

Ted noticing this, immediately rushes towards the not so jolly giant. He grabs Ezra and cuts the monster's hand off with a kick. Retreating to the entrance where he drops Dry Ice off.

Ted looks at his classmates with an intimidating glare.

Ted/Theo: Take care of him, Jay should be here with Sam soon enough.

Ted's voice sounding like a mix between his usual deep, non-caring, drawl of a voice and Theo's deep, slightly distorted, cheerful voice.

Kat, Daniel, and Lia are too perplexed at how fast he moved to act fast enough to say anything before he's off again.

Kat: Did any of you notice something different about him?

Daniel: Daniel

Translation: Yea it sounded like two people were talking at the same time.

Lia: And his eyes were red.

Kat: Well, whatever happened to him, I hope it helps him takedown the Geistlos.

As they say that Sam uses Shockwaves to boost himself toward the, now named, Geistlos and punches it in the stomach staggering it long enough for Tedeo, the fusion of Ted and Theo, to kick it in two.

Tedeo turned towards Sam in his Shockwave form and nods slightly his red eyes glowing slightly.

Ren: Tedeo? Do you want me to try the Heads up Display?

Tedeo: Go for it.

Tedeo could now see a heads up display of sorts, it had the kind of Stat Strap feature in the bottom left, in the bottom right was a mini-map? Eh don't question it in the top right and left there were bars one of them was about 17% empty while the other was at 99%

On the minimap, there were 2 dots one was red, an enemy, the other one was blue, friendly, in the middle of the map was a dot the same colour as the grid lines but about double as thick as they are.

On the map, the red dot was splitting into two dots.

Tedeo turning around: Alright, this is getting exciting.

Tedeo turned around expecting a new villain to only be disappointed at the second Geistlos.

Tedeo: Aww, I wanted to fight the boss, two of you at the same time will have to do before he comes out of his hole.

Tedeo moved faster than Geistlos could perceive and kicked one into the air, Sam took the hint and rushed at the second one, completely obliterating it by having shockwaves tear its body apart.

Tedeo, after he kicked it into the air, followed up by kicking it higher into the air, he kept at it till the Geistlos was being repeatedly kicked into the ceiling of the building.

Tedeo: I'll finish you in one hit!

Tedeo started gathering Inergy in his right hand about to blast this thing into space but as he thrusts his hand forward a bright light enveloped Geistlos and Tedeo stopped his fist but didn't stop the blast of fire that burned through the ceiling, creating a beacon of black and blue flames.