Chapter Three

So... I left you guys, gals, and non-binary pals on a cliffhanger that is resolved in this chapter. And if you read the Halloween chapter you'd know that it was Caitlyn that was attacked by the villain, that will also be brought into the light in this chapter, well enough talking let's get into the fighting.

Ted: I AM HERE!

Ted shouts as he creates two clones being controlled by Theo and Ren as they grab Ted's arm's and he throws them at the villain.

Theo: Incoming!

Theo shouts as the villain is punched in the face by him with a follow-up kick from Ren, knocking him back.

Ted: Hey Sam, are you alright?

Sam: I'm a little banged up, but I'm alright.

Ted: Good, cuz you're gonna need to use that.

Sam: That, is still a work in progress.

Ted: Well how're you gonna know if it works without testing it out?

Sam: Fine.

As Sam is finding the song Ted gets into the battle by throwing fireballs at the villain.

Sam: I've found it!

Ted. Then play it!

Sam: Okay.

As Sam says this he starts up a song called Stormbringer by Teminite.

When the song starts the clouds start to get darker as thunder begins brewing. Then suddenly, Sam is struck by a bolt of lightning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so a little explanation on why Ted knows about this and what this is.

So when Ted and Sam were getting to know each other on their way to school from that gas station, they talked about their ticks, and ways to improve them,

Sam thought of instead of using songs that altered his appearance and gave him buff he thought of using songs that gave him artificial powers for an amount of time.

Ted talked about improving his way of flying. He was thinking of adding wings so he could have his hands free in fights that took place in the sky. He also talked about adding more attacks like not just his Great Fireball Jutsu, maybe sending out small fireballs or multiple fireballs or maybe even a constant stream of flame.

Well that's it I'll probably stop making these further into the story, but that's then not now.

~~~~~~~~~

As the light settles down it reveals that Sam is now in a cloak of lightning. As a test of his abilities, he speeds towards the villain at close to Mach speeds and punches him in the chest almost completely obliterating his torso.

Ted: Holy shit that was fast, I could barely see you.

Sam: I'm surprised you could see me at all.

Ted: I split it 50/25/25, with Speed, Strength, And Intelligence.

Ted's Stats.
Strength: 19(+25)(+10)
Speed: 30(+50)(+10)
Int: 30(+25)
Vit: 22(+10)
Dex: 21(+15)
Cha: 20

Sam's Stats
Strength: 24(+30)
Speed: 21(+100)
Int: 26(+25)
Vit: 23(+10)
Dex: 30(+35)
Cha: 26(+45)

Ted: Why'd your Charisma go up so much?

Sam: Do you see the drip?

Ted: True.

Ted says with a nod as he looks at Sam who had a Lightning cloak that looks like the Raikage's lightning cloak from Naruto but a bit more literal, so Imagine the fourth Hokage's robe, but with Sam's insignia instead, that but it's made out of lightning.