Recap

Ted: So... it's been a few months. Let's go over the things that happened.

Theo: So Ted's dad dies in the first chapter, cementing his status as a shounen protagonist.

Ren: After that, we learn that Ted's mum went to jail for murder because the laws in this world make it so that if you kill a hero no matter how low they are on the board or if it was in self-defence or not, you get at least 13 years in prison.

Ted: Several years go by and I go to a normal middle school where I unlock my Tick, a special eye power that almost all of the world can use.

Theo: A couple more years go by and, Ted's in Hero High one of the top ten Hero schools in America.

Ren: Ted quickly makes friends with two of his female classmates before we learn that Ted lives with his aunt/adopted mother.

Ted: The next day we have our first Hero Course class and it's a Hero vs Villain hostage situation.

Theo: In Ted's battle, we learn that Ren and I can take control of clone bodies to fight alongside him.

Ren: The number one Hero on the east coast of America is a foul-mouthed, overpowered, well he isn't a prick he does come off as a bit mean though.

Ted: After fighting our classmates a group of us decide to go to an arcade.

Theo: Ted overused my Tick causing the side effect to activate so he left a clone being controlled by me.

Ren: Shortly after that it is stated that Sam keeps tabs on his classmate's locations and... other things but it ultimately leads to the death of a copycat.

Ted: After that, Sam and I hear the screams of Caitlyn, a classmate we barely interact with and save her as well.

Theo: Though it wasn't stated, Ben the Executioner somehow got away from Ref.

Ren: We don't talk about the Halloween special.

Ted: Wasn't that between chapters two and three?

Theo: See, he forgot when it was because we don't talk about it.

Ren: Moving past that, the class goes on a field trip to the Unnamed Training Facility.

Ted: Where most of the students are placed into scenarios where their lives are "put on the line."

Theo: When Ted witnesses Ezra getting beaten by a mindless beast known as a Geistlos which is German for mindless, he fuses with me.

Ren: The concept of fusion is something the author came up with right before he wrote that chapter.

Ted: I believe he described it as our "souls and minds becoming one, adding the strengths of the two beings separately into one"

Theo: I don't see how our strengths being combined made us that strong but okay.

Ren: Anyway, the fusion runs out because Ted despite having tons of Inergy doesn't have a lot of stamina.

Ted: So I have to be saved by the only Pro Heroes seen besides my father.

Theo: The villains are almost caught if it wasn't for Jane (a.k.a. Dead Zone) running out of Inergy allowing the light villain to teleport themselves and Acey away.

Ren: That is the end of Season One of The Boy of Three.

Ted: So are you gonna pay us now?

I pay you by allowing you to exist.

Theo: But we didn't really ask for this.

Too bad it's not like I can go back and not think of you three.

Ren: Well you're not wrong, doesn't make you any less of a prick though.

I guess.

Theo: You not gonna say the thing?

What thing?

Ted: Y'know, when you say goodbye in multiple languages before saying whatever.

Ren: Don't forget asking for feedback from your oh so loving two fans.

You don't have to be such a dick about it, jeez. Besides, I forgot it.

Theo: You forgot maybe the one thing that makes your story unique besides the characters, plot, character personalities, and fucking me?

Yep. Forgot it. It's been a month I'm bound to forget stuff.

Ted/Theo/Ren: Whatever.