Into the "Theo"verse Filler.

Tedverse doesn't sound as cool.

4 different Ted/Theo (sometimes has a middle name that is traditionally a first name) Cole's show up in main Ted's universe and now he has to fight them to send them back to their universe.

It'll get progressively harder for our boys as this mini-arc goes on.

Ted Cole/ The Demon of Flame.

Ted only got Theo and only used his flames, so much so that Gamer-Ish decided not to be a thing. He also got possessed by an actual demon and uses their power after beating it in a mental battle.

Ted Ryan Cole/ Speedster.

Ted isn't a host and is also eyeless in this universe so he pursues a life of science.

After being struck by a random lightning bolt, that definitely wasn't a future version of himself, and being shoved into a random shelf of chemicals he gains the ability of super speed.

Another notable change in this Universe is that Ticks are far rarer, and are seen as mutations rather than superpowers.

Theo Wicker/ Hellspawn.

Theo died after being caught in a chemical fire, because he led a life of crime he was sentenced to hell where he made it his bitch and now wears the entire infinite mass of hell on a necklace that supplies his powers. Oh Yeah, Maria isn't the leader of her "organisation" so she doesn't kill Theo(Theo's dad)

Ted Cole/ The "Normal" One

Ted didn't awaken Theo or Ren because Maria was slightly less psychotic and had someone else kill Theo(Ted's dad) away from young Ted resulting in him being put in the care of his aunt a little later after Maria admitted to having it done, therefore making his mental health a lot better.

Ted Theo Cole/ The Boy of Three

You've read the story, but Ted as a child was traumatized into a catatonic state in which he was kind of responsive but not really. Much later after being put into a juvenile detention centre because of Theo awakening and attacking a teacher. He's since become so strong that he could possibly hold the entire world hostage if he fused with Ren and Theo to create Thend, a being capable of almost godlike power.

The Boy of Three vs. The Demon of Flame

Ted with a beanie is walking to the same ice cream shop he goes to after school when his friends don't want to hang out with him.

Ted: Oi! I don't want to hang out with them.

Theo: Your personality is insufferable, no wonder they'd want a break from you.

Ren: Oh shit, I didn't think Theo could say something true.

Ted: Fuck off Ren. And Theo, go fuck yourself ya man-whore.

The Boy of Three and the other two walk into the shop just as a hooded figure leaves.

Ted: Hey, I'll have the usual.

Clerk: Hey how did you change clothes so quick?

Ted: Huh?

Clerk: And we're out of vanilla, you just came in and bought all of our stock for the day.

Ted: Some bastard wearing my face just came in and bought all the vanilla?!

Ted stomps his foot and rushes out of the establishment.

Ted: Which one of you fucks bought all the vanilla?!

Hooded Figure: Stop screaming you little shit!