Season Two Trailer!?

Hmmm, I should have uploaded the recap a couple of days ago so I guess TBoT S2 is coming soon.

Ren: Roll tape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a tournament stage, Carson Galv and Sam Lemons stare at each other

Milf Door: Ready?

Sam and Carson stare at each other for a second before responding.

Sam/Galv: Yeah!

Milf Door: Fight!

A sick transition happens

Ted Theo Cole is standing at the front of the class with a board in his hands, he flips it over, revealing the name...

Ted: Rodan

Another, equally as sick as the other transition happens

Sebastian Melodas is standing in the middle of a city, several singed bullet holes in his clothes and the buildings around him.

Sebastian: Wind Style: Rasenshuriken!

Sick transition

Ted is facing off against Sam, both are pretty battered, Ted's veins looked like they were on fire, along with the black and white outline on his body was almost half as thick as he was, signalling that he was using Ren's Tick to heights he had never taken it before. Sam on the other hand didn't look like he was having a very good time, especially with his skin melting off to reveal... something, it was like his body was harbouring a monster and his skin was the only thing keeping it in as the normally bubbly aura of Beastmode was now coming off him in waves and his four tails swayed wildly.

Ted: Plasma Style: God Ray!

The beam of Inergy rips through the air towards Sam, completely vaporising any of the tournament stage in its way.

Sick transition

Ted is standing across from a hooded figure in his waiting room with Sam also there.

Ted: It's been a while... Acey.

A lot of cliffhangers happening, eh who cares these transitions are sick as fuck.

Ooh, another one involving Ted.

Ted is sitting across from his mother, Maria Wicker. Despite the fact that she supposed to be in prison, she's walking freely, staring her son in the eyes.

Ted: I... Hate, no, absolutely loathe you and everything you stand for.

Maria: That's no way to be speaking to your mother. Be a good son and don't ever say those words to my face.

She says in a sickly sweet tone, all whilst having a smile on her face.

Transition

Ezra Bevriezen is chilling in his apartment, thinking about stuff.

Ezra: I should call her.

Transition

Gwen Quincy is holding Ted up by his collar with tears in her eyes.

Gwen: Why'd you do it? Huh!? Was it really just to spite me or do you just hate me?

I can't say too much or I might spoil some stuff.

Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrransition

If you don't get it you're supposed to roll the r's.

Sam is sitting at his desk, tinkering with a couple of things.

Sam: Say, maybe I should make more melee weapons.

Sam looks over to the box labelled "stuff for future weapons"

Sam: Yeah, I think I'll get on that.

Sick transition

Ted, Ren, and Theo are staring at the small house that appeared where the three... "environments" met.

Ted: If that's my palace I'm gonna murder the fucker who thought this was a joke.

Ren: It'll get bigger... probably.

Theo: ...hehehehehehe... hahahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ted: The fuck is he doing?

Ren: Laughing.

Ted: Yeah, but why?

Ren: I dunno.

Epic transition

Sam is in his Beastmode form standing across from Galv who's skin and probably his bones were made of diamonds.

Sam: Now, are you ready to face the one person in our class that Ted isn't confident in beating without using his full power!?

A pretty mediocre transition to be honest

A large Wolf with one thousand tails ran rampant in London, killing people, destroying homes, workplaces, everything he could, all whilst laughing like a demon.

And that's the end of the trailer.

See ya losers