Chapter 9

So where did we leave off?

Ren: Tournament Arc.

Wait really? That doesn't sound like something I'd do before a training arc

Theo: Well it's what's the readers read, so you'll just have to go with it.

Ah, that sucks.

Ren: Sucks to suck lol.

Onto the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ezra Bevriezen: So, as you all know the Spring First-Year Tournament is tomorrow. I hope you all trained up for it, as you will be up against all of your peers.

Character I.D.~~~~~~~

Name: Ezra Bevriezen

Hero Name: Dry Ice

Other alias(es): Ice King, King of Cold, Frozen prince, Freeza

Tick: Freeze

His Tick is a variant of the Water Elemental type, after going through the Third Activation he gained the ability to control ice, ultimately having to create a whole new move set as a result.

His hero costume consists of a navy blue winter coat with fur on the hood, a pair of goggles, a pair of black pants, and blue and black boots.

He was asked by a close friend if he wanted to teach the next generation of Heroes, not wanting the next generation to end up not having the morals of a true hero, he accepted the job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A student raises their hand

Ezra: David, what is your question?

Character I.D.~~~~~~~~~~

Name: David Zuela

Hero Name: To be discovered

Other Alias(es): Strong Guy, Davey, Dizzy

Tick: Superior Strength

He can increase his physical strength by 15x, not a maximum just how much he's willing to go, he also subconsciously spreads it over his entire body making his max closer to 7x.

His hero costume is a Red T-shirt with Beige cargo shorts and Black Combat Boots.

He got in through the entrance exam, Placing fifth in the whole class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David: What classes would you recommend that we not mess with.

Ezra: All of them, they are all strong in their own right. Okay, tournament talk over because today we're picking Hero Names.

Most of the class got excited at the opportunity to pick their very own Hero Names.

A few of the notable outliers being Ted Theo Cole, Sebastian Melodas, and Julien Heretic.

Ted: So what are we naming ourselves?

Character Quicky~~~~

Ted Cole

He can add points to any stat for a current max of 114 points.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ren: We aren't naming ourselves Fire Lord.

Character Quicky~~~~~

Ren Itari

He can increase his speed, strength, and durability by 3x (like David, not a maximum, unlike David, he has to leave it low in fear of organ failure) for a short amount of time.