Into the "Theo"verse Filler Part 4

The boy of Three Vs. The "Normal" One.

Ted, Ren and Theo are walking to the now rebuilt ice cream shop they usually go to.

Ren: I'm just saying, he's literally the strongest being we know. What were we expecting to happen?

Theo: Pretty sure he was holding back too. Remember Kevin mentioning something about his punching power being able to start universes.

Ted: He said that he hits with the force of a big bang.

Ren: Didn't you get in a punching match where he matched your strength exactly?

Theo: Not to mention he didn't directly attack us with his own power. He just absorbed ours and threw it back at us.

Ted: Wait we're all forgetting one big thing.

Ren: What?

I'm God. Well, not The God, just yours.

Theo: Bold words coming from someone who's writing a fanfic.

How do you even know about that?

Theo: Ren told us.

Ren: I'm not sorry.

A person that looks exactly like Ted but bulkier and has completely black hair walks up to the three.

Cole: So you're the guy I gotta fight. You look weak, not to be rude.

Ted: Not fucking DAMN IT!! CAN I NOT HAVE ONE DAY?!?!

No.

Ted Cole sprints at Ted T. Cole with blue electricity surrounding his body.

Ted dodges with grey electricity surrounding his body, only getting the clawed fingertips of the lightning gauntlets before having to block an attack.

Theo grabs Cole's leg with his magma and throws him into the air where Ted brings down an Eastern Dragon shaped attack, it hitting Cole and slamming him into the ground.

Ren quickly dashed at Cole, kicking him into the air again where out of nowhere Sam Lemons, in his Stormbreaker form, kicks him back down.

Cole, getting up: That almost hurt.

Cole blitzed Ted, appearing all over the place before kicking him into a nearby building.

Cole goes for Theo next, punching him into the ground.

Ren appears above Cole, one double sledgehammer later and Cole is in a hole.

Ren gave Sam a thumbs up which he returns.

Ted jumps down next to Ren, pointing his hand at the hole Cole is in.

Ted: Fuck... you...

Ted sends a torrent of lightning at Cole, using up all of his Inergy in this one attack.

Ren catches Ted's body before desummoning himself to give Ted some Inergy back.

Theo crawls out of the hole he was put into by Ted Cole.

Theo: So he's dead. Right?

Cole: Nope.

Theo: Well shit.

Cole had put all points into defence right as Ted pointed his hand at him, meaning he received minimal damage and Ted did all of that for nothing.

Theo: Ah fuck off Not.

Ted wakes up to Cole standing over Theo, about to shove his hand into his Chest, Sam lifeless a little further away.

Ted: nooOOOOOO!